Русская мафия! [Complete]

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Oh you mean that kind of mime, I thought you meant the one I found on epicmafia. And what statements have I contradicted? Please quote them i'd love to see ;)

Also you're claiming you don't believe me, but then say "well if we're wrong Notty claims to be useless so nothing wrong with lynching town!". Not a very good towny attlitude imn my opinion.
No we havent claimed our roles inn the chat.
I do know their role. We're part of a 2-part role as you could call it. I know they're the same alignment as me it says so in my role description.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Mastersten strikes me as pro town. The "and back to vodka" line at the end of all of his posts could be just fun flavor text...or it could be a requirement of his role.
Aqua is meme. I am not fond of memes.
JK and Duffie (grouping them because I literally am unable to mentally separate them) seem town, but could go either way.
Aqua JKangaroo Duffie what do you say to this

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
*Trying to quote hunter but since his post only consists of posts it just gives a white enter... ok.*

But I don't see a contradiction in those quotes. I mean we didn't claim our roles in the chat since its a 2-part role, the stuff was explained in my role PM. So we didnt have to claim. We knew everything

Contradictions on contradictions.
Nope just pitchforks on Notty =(

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
*Trying to quote hunter but since his post only consists of posts it just gives a white enter... ok.*

But I don't see a contradiction in those quotes. I mean we didn't claim our roles in the chat since its a 2-part role, the stuff was explained in my role PM. So we didnt have to claim. We knew everything

Nope just pitchforks on Notty =(
that's literally relying on technicalities to remain true, something you'd do to avoid setting off a lie detector role

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Claiming such a role exists in this match? o 3o
i already claimed templar and practically cleared myself. this is a closed setup, and what notty did is something scum would do to avoid getting caught lying.

Let's analyze it.
Assume Notty is scum. Notty has a group night chat (mafchat).

Notty claims to be in a night chat. This would be true.
Notty claims to be the same alignment as her partners. This would be true.
Notty claims to not be third party. This would be true.
Notty claims the night chat is essential to her role. This would be true.
Notty claims to not be a Templar. This would be true.
Notty claims to not be in a night chat with Noah. This would be true.

Individually, these statements coming up as true would suggest Notty isn't lying, and therefore town, but the result would be misleading.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I've been told that in previous mafia games there have been weird roles such as Ender having to spell out the lyrics to Never Gonna Give You Up, Idk if this games roles are more serious, but since Notty's posts are nonsensical and contradict a lot, could she maybe trying to complete a weird win condition as a 3rd party?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
that's literally relying on technicalities to remain true, something you'd do to avoid setting off a lie detector role
That's literally making up any excuse to try and find whatever I say scummy.

I don't get what you want honestly. It was a yes and no question how am I relying on technicallities when answering a yes/no question? Please explain because this makes 0 sense and you know it. Yes would be lying so I said no. You asked wether "we claimed our roles in our chat" so I said "no we didn't claim our roles in our chat". In no way is that relying on technicallities its simply answering your question honestly. You don't want me to answer questions by being honest?
i already claimed templar and practically cleared myself. this is a closed setup, and what notty did is something scum would do to avoid getting caught lying.

Let's analyze it.
Assume Notty is scum. Notty has a group night chat (mafchat).

Notty claims to be in a night chat. This would be true.
Notty claims to be the same alignment as her partners. This would be true.
Notty claims to not be third party. This would be true.
Notty claims the night chat is essential to her role. This would be true.
Notty claims to not be a Templar. This would be true.
Notty claims to not be in a night chat with Noah. This would be true.

Individually, these statements coming up as true would suggest Notty isn't lying, and therefore town, but the result would be misleading.
Then have the lie-detector analyze the statement where I said "I am town and so is my partner", can't fake that. Seriously stop this witchhunt it stopped being funny yesterday.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I've been told that in previous mafia games there have been weird roles such as Ender having to spell out the lyrics to Never Gonna Give You Up, Idk if this games roles are more serious, but since Notty's posts are nonsensical and contradict a lot, could she maybe trying to complete a weird win condition as a 3rd party?
"Nonsensical", "contradict a lot".

Please re-read everything I said and quote all contracitions. I don't think 0 equals "a lot".

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also, if I had more time, I would come up with another topic, because it really just seems that two pro-town people are going at each other (still skeptical of notty, but I really think we could be working on better things, if anyone has any idea/information they haven't given us yet.)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
well i wa splanning to do quotes and stuff but i rly cant be bothered
SO
remember when notty said they could say you else was in the inn if they gave a few more days? suspicious - time based role, cult-ish thing that recruits every other night???
remember when notty said role was based around that inn? the role is based around another person, not the inn
remember when notty said that they would stop giving info about role? and then proceeded to give away nearly every detail
remember when notty said they could say who else was in the inn if they gave a few more days again? why would they need a few more days for a 'minorly annoying action

i think notty is either a third party that wins in a certain amount of time after doing a few actions or a cult role
the only way i could think about changing vote is if the 2nd person claimed but i doubt they exist

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
remember when notty said they could say you else was in the inn if they gave a few more days? suspicious - time based role, cult-ish thing that recruits every other night???
Nope, guess again! I said: "And there is a reason for hiding the person/what the inn has to do with my role, just can't tell it at the current time. (no that is not a clockmaker pun). I can say on later days if I ever make it to that."

And I actually already explained both the reason for hiding the person, and what the inn has to do with my role.

remember when notty said role was based around that inn? the role is based around another person, not the inn.
Ofcourse the role is based around the inn, if there was no inn I couldn't very well give advice now can I? The inn is neccesairy for the communication.

remember when notty said that they would stop giving info about role? and then proceeded to give away nearly every detail
Well......... you got me there.... or..... MAYBE IF PEOPLE WOULD OF BELIEVED ME INSTEAD OF QUESTIONING EVERYTHING I SAY THEN I WOULDNT HAVE TO GIVE NEARLY EVERY DETAIL AND AFBFEBOFBOFBOFBOEBDOBF /salt.

remember when notty said they could say who else was in the inn if they gave a few more days again? why would they need a few more days for a 'minorly annoying action
Refer to point #1 I never said that ;)

i think notty is either a third party that wins in a certain amount of time after doing a few actions or a cult role
the only way i could think about changing vote is if the 2nd person claimed but i doubt they exist
All your points were invalid. I mean #3 not really because I did want to stop giving info but then I had to give more because I felt like this was gonna end in a Notty-lynch if I didn't give more. But then again me saying I wont tell more and then telling more isn't a reason to lynch me. It's a reason for my partner to slap me in the face for telling people most of it, but not a reason to lynch me.

erik5456

Reaction score
If anyone has seen my participation in my 2 games on escape restart, I was scum in both games. Outside of here I prefer to be scum simply because I don't have a team holding me back or limiting my gameplay. For anyone who isn't understanding what in trying to say: I'm claiming town and saying that (as decently experience scum) I think we've found some scum. Scum always has super small slips and it's just how they cover up those slips and trying to make sure no one notices those small things. That's why day 0 I noticed why hunter mentioned about inns since it seemed like a small slip scum would make. I was gonna also point out the time idea notty mentioned but ooglie summed that up for me. No town role would need time to pass especially not one having to do with another role. Then either you're maf with your partner notty, third party with another partner or completely lying. One way or another according to what notty said lynching them makes no difference other then 1 less player. Either notty's a vanilla townie, they're mafia or they're a third a party. (Not really sure where my vote is ATM so)
Unvote
Vote nottykitten

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Ok so it appears Oog understood my sentence differently than I meant.
"And there is a reason for hiding the person/what the inn has to do with my role, just can't tell it at the current time. (no that is not a clockmaker pun). I can say on later days if I ever make it to that."
Here I did not say I would reveal who this person was in later days(unless the english language is failing me), I said I would explain the reason why I'm hiding the person. Which is because the person is the one with the ability.