Русская мафия! [Complete]

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
notty pls
[before I read rest of thread]
Im not saying anything about a power role, I think it could just be a game mechanic as I got a message at the start of the day.

Nottykitten That is a yes or no question, you do not have to say what you think it might be. Just answer yes/no.
I know exactly what will happen if that certain person dies. And when I say exactly I mean a 100% educated guess which is most likely correct because it seems pretty clear. I even asked if the not-exactly-flavor-text meant something.

So yeah I think I know what will happen to me, do you have a possible exact guess on you? I doubt we are linked, maybe we just have the same modifier on our role. I assumed it was a BUDDY-like modifier, where if BUDDY1 dies something happens to me. Maybe youre my BUDDY1 and I'm yours, or not idk about that. But what I do know is that mafia might be really interrested in killing one of us now. Though what they don't know is that the thing that happens is we get super OP abilities am I right Tim?

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I am claiming town PR. I suspect that Notty's death will have an effect ranging from detrimental to extremely detrimental to town.
why claim town pr, that has literally nothing to do with anything and you don't even have a report.
It has nothing to do with Notty, it has to do with the effect that will happen to me when notty dies.
you switched from saying the town will be affected badly if one unknown player dies to saying you in particular will be affected if notty dies.

nice slip there mate

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
you switched from saying the town will be affected badly if one unknown player dies to saying you in particular will be affected if notty dies.

nice slip there mate
Note: There is no actual confirmation that it is Notty's death that will trigger the (unknown but almost certainly detrimental) effect on me, nor is there confirmation that it is my death that will have an affect on Notty. This is merely the most reasonable conclusion given the information we currently have.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
It came at the start of night 1
I got a message at the start of the day.
wow there's no contradiction here at all
But what I do know is that mafia might be really interrested in killing one of us now. Though what they don't know is that the thing that happens is we get super OP abilities am I right Tim?
>implying if one of you dies the other gets powers
>you literally just said you had no actions
>tim says the effect would be detrimental to town

whether or not any of the above is true, it's still in town's best interest to lynch notty

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
wow there's no contradiction here at all

>implying if one of you dies the other gets powers
>you literally just said you had no actions
>tim says the effect would be detrimental to town

whether or not any of the above is true, it's still in town's best interest to lynch notty
While I'm at it, how is effect #3 benefitial to the town? You're right it isnt!

But really, now looking at this hunter isn't just trying to throw his pitchfork at me he is throwing it at everyone that tries to give information. I mean Tim just wanted to know about a particular mechanic some people might have, and instantly accusations that everything is a lie.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
No, it's me not wanting to deal with your inevitable accusations of "Oh, he didn't claim he was town he must be third party or mafia" that you do to literally everyone.
[citation needed]
While I'm at it, how is effect #3 benefitial to the town? You're right it isnt!

But really, now looking at this hunter isn't just trying to throw his pitchfork at me he is throwing it at everyone that tries to give information. I mean Tim just wanted to know about a particular mechanic some people might have, and instantly accusations that everything is a lie.
No. Your claim was (and still is) scummy, and timdood's generic PR claim was uncalled for. What got tim to defend you, anyway?

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Starting the quotes of Notty

I'm in an Inn, I'm not going to say who's in there though. We've spoken that I will be the one to acknowledge the inn and the other(s) will deny existance of the inn if asked about it. Not gonna give more info on it.
Hunter Asks notty if she's templar
are you claiming templar?
Then, Notty implies she's templar, but in literal meaning the statement only says ' If i claimed templar I would say I'm templar'
It's very suspicious she dodged the question, but there is no contradiction.
If I were to do that I'd say: I'm a Templar.
It looks like she's either joking or soft claiming some type of anti templar role.
So you're claiming anti-templar?
77thShad Shad stands for Shady!
Vote 77thShad
Nottykitten Is the "inn" fundamental to your role?
Yes. [damn i said I wouldn't give more information but I kinda am. Ohwell]
Notty
Pardon? Didnt you just say you weren't in an inn with Naoh? Which means there's at least two inns?
Pretty sure that's not what I said. ;)
But really, 77 implied that the chatroom the templars have is an inn. Or atleast he refers to it as an inn. Post #149 if you want to look it up. Then he says he's not in an inn. Meaning he's implying he is a non-templar.
How can it if it's "clearly-fake"????? If you don't believe me for whatever reason you might have to believe that someone would fake-claim to be in an inn, then stop asking questions about it? You're asking me questions and when you don't like/understand the answer you're saying I'm lying lol. But to answer it, no. I had no idea templars were even a thing untill the day started.
Okay, now this is a little bit contradictory. You literally just voted 77 for assuming the templars chat was an Inn, but then you're saying Inn and Nightchat are the same thing? why lynch someone over the distinction, but then just say it's the same thing later? Nottykitten

Inn, night chat practically same thing.
uhhh, holy crap just skimmed over the thread while I was making this
New developments let me read them.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Okay, now this is a little bit contradictory. You literally just voted 77 for assuming the templars chat was an Inn, but then you're saying Inn and Nightchat are the same thing? why lynch someone over the distinction, but then just say it's the same thing later? Nottykitten
Didn't vote 77 for assuming that, I voted 77 for implying he's not a templar. Was a pretty useless vote to see what 77 would do if he suddenly got a vote for saying he's not a templar.