Русская мафия! [Complete]

erik5456

Reaction score
Oh baby I'm an FoS now and Tim seems to be a town PR. Well then might as well give the mafia more then one target cuz why not. Jolt I know for a fact that you visited notty last night because I'm also a town PR role. See this means that either you're scum, you and notty are scum, or (and I hope) you're the two people in the inn although I'm not sure now if Tim is involved whatsoever. But jolt would you mind explaining what you were doing in the nottykitten estatement this past evening? Or in more Russian terms: SACHA WANT KNOW WHAT POTATOES YOU TWO SMUGGLING?!?!? And for those who are going like wtf why pr claim? Well now mafia has to choose between me or timdood and aside from that I think I'll be fine at night so just protect timdood rather then me ;)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Oh baby I'm an FoS now and Tim seems to be a town PR. Well then might as well give the mafia more then one target cuz why not. Jolt I know for a fact that you visited notty last night because I'm also a town PR role. See this means that either you're scum, you and notty are scum, or (and I hope) you're the two people in the inn although I'm not sure now if Tim is involved whatsoever. But jolt would you mind explaining what you were doing in the nottykitten estatement this past evening? Or in more Russian terms: SACHA WANT KNOW WHAT POTATOES YOU TWO SMUGGLING?!?!? And for those who are going like wtf why pr claim? Well now mafia has to choose between me or timdood and aside from that I think I'll be fine at night so just protect timdood rather then me ;)
Jolteon42 EXPLAIN. EXPLAIN. EXPLAIN.

Claim your role or you will be exterminated!

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What if my pitchforking of notty had something to do with my visit?

I really think claiming would be a bad idea.

erik5456

Reaction score
So I'm confused... Jolt's a mafia or Notty's a mafia?
Well we have the possibility of both possibly being mafia/they're the two inn people (although I doubt it by nottys reaction)/ or they're both town and were going in circles. Also notty if he tried to kill you should be dead then? Unless of course you're not who you claim to be. Jolt if you don't want to claim then don't but some explanation is due. And I can't share more info notty otherwise I'm an even bigger threat to the mad since I'm advancing the game. I'll share more info though if I have to

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Well we have the possibility of both possibly being mafia/they're the two inn people (although I doubt it by nottys reaction)/ or they're both town and were going in circles. Also notty if he tried to kill you should be dead then? Unless of course you're not who you claim to be. Jolt if you don't want to claim then don't but some explanation is due. And I can't share more info notty otherwise I'm an even bigger threat to the mad since I'm advancing the game. I'll share more info though if I have to
Well I'll put it like this. If Jolt was the only one to visit me that night I can most safely call that Jolt is mafia. So you don't need to explain more right now other than answering the question wether you know if he was the only one with yes/no. I get that you don't want to share everything x).

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well I'll put it like this. If Jolt was the only one to visit me that night I can most safely call that Jolt is mafia. So you don't need to explain more right now other than answering the question wether you know if he was the only one with yes/no. I get that you don't want to share everything x).
So you're saying you have a way to tell which alignment the person who visits you is even though you claimed to have no special abilities?

Or are you just calling it without evidence.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Well three people already died so I doubt that Jolt is a killing role, that means he has just as much chance of being a power role of any alignment. So now not only do we have our watcher/tracker (cant remember which died) claiming, they might have just outted our cop/doc/pro-town-role ._.

erik5456

Reaction score
What if you're scum that tried to kill me last night. Claim your role or you will be, what we call, Pepperoni.

unvote
Vote Jolteon42
Eh never said he tried to kill me, but I can't give my explaination without hearing his first.
Im sorry notty but you're suspicious as well. You claimed he tried to kill you then contradict. He may not be town but I don't think you are either at this point. At least not without a reasonable explanation

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Im sorry notty but you're suspicious as well. You claimed he tried to kill you then contradict. He may not be town but I don't think you are either at this point. At least not without a reasonable explanation
I didn't claim he tried to kill me erik pls ;-;. He said "What if my pitchforking of notty had something to do with my visit?" so I replied with "What if you're scum that tried to kill me last night.". Like oog said, in the post above, I said "what if" meaning it was just speculation/sarcasm. I know it wasn't a killing role since then I would be dead unless he did try to kill me and a doctor protected me.

erik5456

Reaction score
Well hunter as far as how both notty and jolt reacted, I think I'm more or less confirmed. And I think I'll be fine this night don't worry about me too much. Or if you are then go ahead and let our protection make the 50/50 decision. If I do die though then lynch whoever we didn't lynch today [as in jolt or notty(and please don't actually instantly bandwagon lynch but please do assume)] and notty I'm sorry if you are town but one way or another everything you've been doing and saying has either been confusing to me (and others as far as I can tell) and I'm not letting that go just because I wanted to progress the game.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Well hunter as far as how both notty and jolt reacted, I think I'm more or less confirmed. And I think I'll be fine this night don't worry about me too much. Or if you are then go ahead and let our protection make the 50/50 decision. If I do die though then lynch whoever we didn't lynch today [as in jolt or notty(and please don't actually instantly bandwagon lynch but please do assume)] and notty I'm sorry if you are town but one way or another everything you've been doing and saying has either been confusing to me (and others as far as I can tell) and I'm not letting that go just because I wanted to progress the game.
Eh well I will elaborate why I think is Jolt Mafia after he gave his actual explaination as to why he visited me, or if he roleclaims. Before that I don't think I've got much to say other than thanks for coming forth with this information, could be my lifesaver and possibly catch a Mafia aswell ;)

You'd think that if I was mafia and Notty knew she would act like this from the start of the day?
I didn't know untill Erik told me it was you who visited me.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Notty's a bad influence
Jolt sounds legit
Erik also sounds legit and is claiming watcher
Cat needs to post already

Jolt seems to be an investigative role who visited Notty and either discovered her non-town alignment or found something that contradicted one or more of her claims

Lynching notty:

Pros:
  • removes confusing player
  • sorta proves Jolt as legit
  • sorta proves Erik as also legit
  • reveals Notty's role
  • potentially ends the life of anti-town
Cons:
  • notty might be a powerless townsided role (who is not acting in a towny manner), resulting in one non-pr town death that would have happened anyway

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Just gonna throw ou there that Hunter seems literally hellbent on getting me lynched, has been fishing for information related to me all day and hasnt once wondered why Jolt visited me. Possibly lyncher role aside to him claiming templar?

Also your pros and cons are bs.
no you're just scummy as shit. i'm templar and that is my role, nothing else

saying everyone's arguments against you are bs doesn't actually refute them in any way, fyi
so maybe actually acknowledge them for once