Русская мафия! [Complete]

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Just gonna throw ou there that Hunter seems literally hellbent on getting me lynched, has been fishing for information related to me all day and hasnt once wondered why Jolt visited me. Possibly lyncher role aside to him claiming templar?

Also your pros and cons are bs.
I thought about lynching him for similar reasons earlier, but the problem is that's how he always plays the game :( makes you really want to kill him, but that doesn't mean he's scum

erik5456

Reaction score
Ya no guys at this point notty has lied multiple times and as far as I can tell has been truthful 0 times. I actually really want to push a lynch on notty at this point whether jolt is mafia or not suspicious actions take priority for me and I don't want to risk lying scum in my game.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Yes ofcourse, I am the advisot after all.

See it as having a rich friend. You can use this rich friend's money while he is still your friend, but if he is gone you cant use his money since it is his money. Same with this we can choose to have me carry out the ability, and once hes dead I cant use it since it was his ability.

But honestly why do I even reply to you two one of you is Mafia the other has the biggest tunnelvision ive ever seen. Anyone else thats not them have something to say?

Ya no guys at this point notty has lied multiple times and as far as I can tell has been truthful 0 times. I actually really want to push a lynch on notty at this point whether jolt is mafia or not suspicious actions take priority for me and I don't want to risk lying scum in my game.
OMG i actually lied 0 times I swear tell me where you think I lied im seriously not getting it what are you guys seeing that im not.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Well considering I got roleblocked when carrying out the ability, and Im 99% sure that it was you, yes because im 99% sure youre Mafia.
I literally said in the claiming post my partner has an ability which we both work with. Its not houdini it doesnt appear out of nowhere
My partner is the one with the night ability
Holy wow, no matter how you look at it notty has definitely lied about having an ability, while it doesn't come from nowhere her supposed 'partner' was the one she said had the ability, and not a group ability. if it were a group ability I would believe this. no matter how you look at it notty has changed her story.

Vote NottyKitten

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yes. Yes I did, actually. For the past hour, believe it or not (hadn't bothered to log in). I see Notty being misleading and confusing and never completely stating their claim straightforwardly, which is, annoyingly enough, their playstyle. This can/has been detrimental to the town, but has also lead to the betterment of the town. So, what you see as a 'slip' I see as Notty's playstyle. (aka lying and misleading in an attempt to keep their identity safe, which is what anyone without important need-to-tell-now would do). What I HAVEN'T seen is Jolt's saying what he did last night, when explicitly confronted. Yes, it has been assumed/stated by others that he roleblocked, but i want to hear it from him, because he has been dodging that as much/more as Notty has with their roleclaim.
(Sending this part now, probably adding more in a later post).

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Unlike you I think sam actually did read the thread and instead of ignoring the fact I claimed my partner had an ability literally we could use during the night 5+ pages ago he actually appied sense and logic.
Mostly the logic of 'Notty doesn't reveal everything at once', which is pretty smart in some cases.