Русская мафия! [Complete]

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
All I have to say is thank you you've summed up everything I've been thinking but couldn't put into words

Yes, notty has been confusing and worded things badly on occasion but I don't believe they've ever flat-out lied, at least in this game. Everything that seemed to be contradictory has had a valid explanation.
Samlen literally nothing notty has done actually benefits the town in any way so your point is moot
They've done nothing against the town either. As I see it, they were merely attempting to give a little information considering the inns, after which you were the one to attack them relentlessly based on nuances in wording and attempted defenses. As the day goes on, they've been trying to keep from completely revealing their role, which makes perfect sense especially if it's an important role when put together with their partner's, and being forced to do pretty much that anyway lest they get lynched over semantics.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm a be alittle persistent with this, because being methodical instead rushing headlong into post after post is much safer for the town... Jolt, can you confirm that you roleblocked Notty?

And hunter, Notty+their partner could be useful for the town. And Notty is currently a spokesperson for said role so the actual role doesn't get killed off. Now, instead of rushing forward, I like to think that, especially in a game of deceit, things are not straightforward. Now, based off of reactions, I actually found Jolt's reaction a little... weirder than Notty's. Hence, part of the reason why I'm not lynching Notty (not yet at least).

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Wait a second. How would Notty even know he got roleblocked if his partner was the one with the ability. Unless his partner has a night kill and it didn't go through. As far as I know you don't get told if you get roleblocked.

This is considering if his claim wasn't totally bullshit.
look, if notty's claim is revealed as legit upon death then:
jolt confirmed roleblocker
you confirmed watcher
inn confirmed real.

all the more reason to lynch notty. we gain information about the game, rid the town of chaos, and confirm some roles in the process.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
you confirmed watcher
inn confirmed real.

all the more reason to lynch notty. we gain information about the game, rid the town of chaos, and confirm some roles in the process.
And if we lynch Jolt he will flip maf and then:
Notty confirmes telling truth.
Erik confirmed watcher.
Inn confirmed real.
Spokesperson for inn still alive which can be usefull.
Also roleblocker would be dead which is a big help for the town.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
you confirmed watcher
inn confirmed real.

Erik confirmed watcher.
Inn confirmed real.
Basically voting off either is good, I'm just pointing out the Jolt's posts have had a more off vibe to them than Notty's have. My only other worry is whatever in the world *might* be happening with Tim/Notty.

Also, on a completely off topic subject, what's this I've been hearing about potatoes?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Basically voting off either is good, I'm just pointing out the Jolt's posts have had a more off vibe to them than Notty's have. My only other worry is whatever in the world *might* be happening with Tim/Notty.

Also, on a completely off topic subject, what's this I've been hearing about potatoes?
Oog did ask about items before and now is asking about potatoes habing an effect. Maybe he is an itemgiver or received an item/potato?

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
My other point is that people need to take time and think about stuff, not rushrushrush. Aggressive scumhunting is good and all, unless there no time is taken for thought, because that's when we make mistakes. It may be day1, but we shouldn't treat this nonchalantly and should do everything we can to preserve each possible townie we can.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Erik confirmed watcher.
Inn confirmed real.
actually if what you're saying is true and you can detect maf visits, then we have jolt confirmed hooker

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Thanks Sam and Caff for believing in me. Also if you do think about voting me eventually please wait with it, gonna go to sleep soon and dont want to die while sleeping =S. Besides there might be more for the town to gain this day as some people havent even spoken or have spoken very little
before you go to sleep i have a couple questions:

Chocolate or vanilla?

favorite soup flavor?

favorite steam game?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Cons:
  • notty might be a powerless townsided role (who is not acting in a towny manner), resulting in one non-pr town death that would have happened anyway
You forgot "important town role potentially rendered useless, possibly worse." To be clear, I'm talking about myself, not Notty's partner.
My only other worry is whatever in the world *might* be happening with Tim/Notty.
As far as I can tell, there's no direct connection other than when one of us dies the other one's role is affected/changed. Notty says they have a pretty good idea about what happens to them. I have a couple of guesses and it's basically as above: rendered useless or worse.[/QUOTE]
You know, that's a great question.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
*but only if you get lynched first, otherwise he's probably a town roleblocker.
hey cat disagreed with my earlier post about her being silenced; maybe her role is inherently mute?
what if she can only communicate through ratings?
rate this post agree if you are capable of posting catgirl12466
that is sad.