Русская мафия! [Complete]

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Sorry for throwing in yet another point of discussion but Mastersten are you able to confirm whether or not you HAVE to make some kind of vodka/russian drunk related statement after each post? I noticed someone (I think it was tim) pointed it out earlier but nobody said anything more on it. Could be another source of information I suppose.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Okay, there are way too many blank votes on Notty, despite her begging of not voting for her while she sleeps...
Yeah I got a mini heart attack when I went throught the post and saw 7 votes on me. From what ive read it seems that im comfusing/vague because of the amount of posts whdre my claim is, since ive explained stuff in different posts. Ill make a post in the next 2 hours summing it all up to clear up any confusion about it.

Also about that theory that master ends every post about vodka......

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Sorry for throwing in yet another point of discussion but Mastersten are you able to confirm whether or not you HAVE to make some kind of vodka/russian drunk related statement after each post? I noticed someone (I think it was tim) pointed it out earlier but nobody said anything more on it. Could be another source of information I suppose.
Well, I try to stick with theme

In other words vodka or being drunk does not have anything to do with my role

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Well, I try to stick with theme

In other words vodka or being drunk does not have anything to do with my role
Oh really? Prove it and make a post that only says the word Yes, or No. Because all I see in this above quote is you saying you dont need to mention vodka, which in itself is mentioning vodka.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
You seem to be quick to changing the subject Notty, trying to worm your way out of the hotseat?
Ive been trying for days now to jump onto a different subject, yet it always comes back to me anyhow. And I dont see whats wrong with discussing another topic since I am not the only existing topic you know. Different subjects are good, and unlike my claim which is hard/impossible to prove without me/jolt dying, Masters claim can be easely proven by him making 1 post. So its an easy subject not that big of a deal.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
You seem to be quick to changing the subject Notty, trying to worm your way out of the hotseat?
Ive been trying for days now to jump onto a different subject, yet it always comes back to me anyhow. And I dont see whats wrong with discussing another topic since I am not the only existing topic you know. Different subjects are good, and unlike my claim which is hard/impossible to prove without me/jolt dying, Masters claim can be easely proven by him making 1 post. So its an easy subject not that big of a deal.

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Oh really? Prove it and make a post that only says the word Yes, or No. Because all I see in this above quote is you saying you dont need to mention vodka, which in itself is mentioning vodka.
Yes
Does this proof that vodka doesnt has anything to so with my role?