Girl Friends/Boy Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatalis

Reaction score
I've recently been told that girls in my school have recently gained Over 9000 hormones and are already looking for relationships solely for sexual intercourse.
And who do they try to get it from?
Classic schoolwide jerk Nick.
What has society in my county come to? We're the most prestigious Virginia Tri-Cities Area county, for God's sakes!
The only county here still using the 7-point grading scale!
The choice for the youth of the local Military Training Base!
The best local grades!
(Though our football team is crap)
I mean, seriously... the school should launch a subliminal control campaignlike play music on the intercom laced with a subliminal message annoucing "Abstain from intercourse".
Sure, it'd be, uhm... illegal, but it'd be a good cause... social engineering to chisel out the hormonally presented issues with today's youth...
I at least hope the girl I like hasn't capitulated to such hormonal demands.
Thats what I hate about people and relationships.

All it is for people now is "SEXSEXSEXSEXSEXXSESFSAFFWEF TEENAGE PREGNANCY DIVORCE DEPRESSION" now a days.

C

Ciphered

Thats what I hate about people and relationships.

All it is for people now is "SEXSEXSEXSEXSEXXSESFSAFFWEF TEENAGE PREGNANCY DIVORCE DEPRESSION" now a days.
Evidently the annual school classes about abstinence can't compete well with hormones.
But hidden (and illegal, unfortunately) manipulation of the subconcious brain can compete, by theory.
A man used a program to hide messages in music. He hid a message saying "Eat at home more", and sure enough, when his wife started listening to it, within two weeks the frequency of their expensive nights out to eat dropped heavily.
Like dropping an anvil down a cliff.
In theory, if school intercoms played subtle elevator music occassionally with the hidden message "Avoid sex until you are 18", it'd be a lot more effective than an optional course about family life.
Unfortunately, we have freedom in the United Staes, and such subliminal social engineering on that large of a scale would be frowned upon by ethicists, politicians, contraceptive manufacturers, and the entire legal system.
(But I still believe it's a good idea, certainly worth a try; what bodily/neurological harm can subconcious brainwashing cause?)

Megatron

AIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE
Reaction score
Evidently the annual school classes about abstinence can't compete well with hormones.
But hidden (and illegal, unfortunately) manipulation of the subconcious brain can compete, by theory.
A man used a program to hide messages in music. He hid a message saying "Eat at home more", and sure enough, when his wife started listening to it, within two weeks the frequency of their expensive nights out to eat dropped heavily.
Like dropping an anvil down a cliff.
In theory, if school intercoms played subtle elevator music occassionally with the hidden message "Avoid sex until you are 18", it'd be a lot more effective than an optional course about family life.
Unfortunately, we have freedom in the United Staes, and such subliminal social engineering on that large of a scale would be frowned upon by ethicists, politicians, contraceptive manufacturers, and the entire legal system.
(But I still believe it's a good idea, certainly worth a try; what bodily/neurological harm can subconcious brainwashing cause?)

A

Apollo17

This is relationship lasted 6 months some how...
I first started talking to her in the summer and had never talked to her before in person or anything and i thought she was cute and stuff so i started talking to her and i started liking her and we eventually went out and eventually school came when i Would talk to her but it was awkward because i had nver talked to her and i didnt know what she liked and stuff and I would try to talk to her but we didnt hang out at the same places so it was just different and everntually i stopped talking to her and than i broke up with her.

All of my friends that knew her, were mad at me because I did it, but they didnt get my part of it which was stupid. The girl i dated was confused why i did it which its kind of simple, Relationships dont work if you dont talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.