The Bastard Game: Day 5

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
No but why does it make them anymore likely to be mafia than anyone else???
Im not interested in specifically lynching mafias, but threats to town, and compared another random player he definetely has a better chance of being one. Also, having a role, which might be a threat and in no way is able to prove (even a cop report will say he is third party if he is telling the truth), around doesn't to me sound like a good idea.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I just find it weird how danni would actually claim that role, if he genuinely was it. Since it's basically stopped him from being able to win with mafia or town. But at the same time I can't imagine him making it up himself. So I think maybe he just didn't think about it like that and is being honest.
I just dont want to die one of the first days, and watch the rest of the days from the sideline.

I expect to be killed from either side, eventually, either because they dont believe me, or because they just dont care. I honestly dont expect to live to the last days with my current role, but I didnt exactly think it through.

I just wanted to get my role claim out the way, my alternatives was fake once eventually to get village off me, could work, could backfire, also a lot of work to not misspeak. Doesnt seem worth it.

I also dont want to end up arguing with fellow villagers that are supicious of me for no reason like last game, because I find it extremely infuriating.

If I dont get killed by you guys now, I can have a game where I dont have to be careful about everything I say, because its taken the wrong way and suddenly everyone thinks im mafia.

I am not one of you, but im not against you either. That is the honest answer.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Im not interested in specifically lynching mafias, but threats to town, and compared another random player he definetely has a better chance of being one. Also, having a role, which might be a threat and in no way is able to prove (even a cop report will say he is third party if he is telling the truth), around doesn't to me sound like a good idea.
but we can lynch him any time and if he's telling the truth he wont have a nightkill so there's no disadvantage of keeping him alive

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
aaaaaaaaaaaa i want to lynch danni since that claim seeks fake but it seems so fake that it was intended to get him lynched but aaaa
On what earth would I make this claim unless it was the truth? If I was mafia I could just play the game calmly, I dont think I could have thrown supicioun on myself in any stronger way than I did.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
On what earth would I make this claim unless it was the truth? If I was mafia I could just play the game calmly, I dont think I could have thrown supicioun on myself in any stronger way than I did.
tbh you might as well detail what your role does asap

the faster you do it the less likely ur gonna be called out for bs and it seems like you're gonna be forced to anyway

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Hello page #5 here danni is third party appearently

Vote Danni
thanks for reading my posts, and providing a solid argument for why its good to lynch me. You are lynching someone that could be a great help against mafia, and cant even be bothered to type a proper explanation of why.

If anything this just screams scum to me but whatever.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
thanks for reading my posts, and providing a solid argument for why its good to lynch me. You are lynching someone that could be a great help against mafia, and cant even be bothered to type a proper explanation of why.

If anything this just screams scum to me but whatever.
Name me one reason to keep you around other than your 'word' that you'll help town.

Plus I have a very good reason for lynching you which I came up with before I saw your claim but hey why bring it up before i've read all others posts maybe someone else has. Just give me like 1-2 hours because dinner soon + people are making posts faster than I can read them

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
tbh you might as well detail what your role does asap

the faster you do it the less likely ur gonna be called out for bs and it seems like you're gonna be forced to anyway
I wrote it out earlier, did you not see it? The benefit it gives is an extra night kill to the other side of those who lynches me, and I also gain the wincondition of the other side than those who killed me, so if you kill me, mafia will get an extra night kill, and I will win if mafia does.

more detailed explanation a couple of pages ago.

But do realize if you leave me, and mafia kills me. someone on the village team, im not sure how, it just says "other side" and ender said that means mafia and town, but town will get another kill. If that is anohter lynch, town vigilante gets another kill, or town leader whatever the fuck can kill someone, that is the case.

Im sorry the town side seems messy, I can ask ender about exactly how it works for town one more time, but I doubt I will get another answer.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I wrote it out earlier, did you not see it? The benefit it gives is an extra night kill to the other side of those who lynches me, and I also gain the wincondition of the other side than those who killed me, so if you kill me, mafia will get an extra night kill, and I will win if mafia does.

more detailed explanation a couple of pages ago.

But do realize if you leave me, and mafia kills me. someone on the village team, im not sure how, it just says "other side" and ender said that means mafia and town, but town will get another kill. If that is anohter lynch, town vigilante gets another kill, or town leader whatever the fuck can kill someone, that is the case.

Im sorry the town side seems messy, I can ask ender about exactly how it works for town one more time, but I doubt I will get another answer.
What did you mean about roleswap being unlikely because of your ability?

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Name me one reason to keep you around other than your 'word' that you'll help town.

Plus I have a very good reason for lynching you which I came up with before I saw your claim but hey why bring it up before i've read all others posts maybe someone else has. Just give me like 1-2 hours because dinner soon + people are making posts faster than I can read them
Mafia will get another kill next night if you lynch me. I am not a treath to you. You are lynching me on my word that I am a third party, dont you fucking dare say that im lying about helping town or lying about my role. If I wanted to lie I would have kept my mouth shut and claimed villager. my "word" is the only reason you are lynching me in the first place, so if you dont trust my "word" you dont even have a reason to trust me. Yes if you pick and chose of your own liking what you want to believe about what people say, you will find a reason to lynch everyone.

If your reason for lynching me is the name claims, I am willing to discuss that at great lengths.

But dont you guys fucking lynch me for trying to be honest about my role and what I want to do, or because you guys cant find anyone else who are a better player to lynch.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
To me this is an obvious wagon. I'm surprised there are people against it.

3rd parties by definition have alternate wincons to the town.
And that lines up with my condition, I can be for or against, depending on who kills me.

Ender last game did not harm anyone by his third party win condition, so I dont completely agree with you, but it adds up for my role.

What did you mean about roleswap being unlikely because of your ability?
I dont understand how my abilities could possibly be roleswapped, if you do please tell me lol.
I didnt read too much into your theory thing, but it just seemed to conflicted with my ability