The Bastard Game: Day 5

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Oh great you said something that suggests you die the first time. Good thing too since if you had claimed you would live I would of used that exact same quote to prove you were lying.

But it doesn't mean anything when you suggest you have a power and to eradicate any confusion you should be clear about the things you say. Mostly because there are a few places too where you seem to suggest that you do infact live if you get killed. Your entire posting history nowhere did you explicitly state what would happen if you died and instead you seemed to suggest both living and dying through some vague statements. I've mostly been pressing you to get a quote because I don't like it when someone says 'look back I've said this' when all they have is some vague statements
I did not explictly said it because I thought there was obvious that in no game there would be a role that has to be lynched twice(maybe expect if the role was named aqua), however as you can see I suggested it, I did never say anything against iT, AND I NEVER STATED I WOULD LIVE. I never stated that I would live, I thought it would be obvious I wouldnt, and I suggested it in the way I was typing, and when confronted with the matter I stated I would die. How on earth does this make me supicious notty?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
then the 3 village people can just vote for one of the mafia, yes?
Yes but it'll be 3v3 and:

I guess it also depends on how Ender deals with tied votes.

If it's tied 3-3 between you and a mafia member, if both die, then the night will go 1 mafia 3 town, but they'll kill 2 town with the double kill and still win.

If it's tied and Ender rng's 50/50 between you or mafia, it's 50/50 chance of us losing.

Enderfive how are tied votes handled?

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Yeah so town would either be forced to NL and thus lose the next day, or deadline comes and kills Danni (or the mafia being voted, depending on how ender handles it)
I mean this is very specific inffy, but please do remmember last time you wanted to lynch me, but I can see that it could somehow be the case, if the star aligns the right way, I could be able ot pull it off.

I wont do that, because of what I said in my previous respond to the scenario.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean this is very specific inffy, but please do remmember last time you wanted to lynch me, but I can see that it could somehow be the case, if the star aligns the right way, I could be able ot pull it off.

I wont do that, because of what I said in my previous respond to the scenario.
It's not that specific. If the numbers ever get to a point where the mafia is one person away from being able to at least tie with the town, this could happen and you'd win with mafia.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I am a bit confused inffy, but what is your current opinion about me? Most of people seem to be a bit confused about what to do with me. Probably because of my claim being a but weird. Really though, if we arent lynching me, what should we do?
My opinion of you is that you're telling the truth about your claim, but you're a risk to keep alive, so we should spend day 0 and day 1 lynching you. I mean we usually no-lynch day 0 anyway so it's only like losing 1 day of lynch progress compared to other games.

Danni122112 for all we know, you could be a role with something like a 'bulletproof vest' I know sometimes these are used in games which means that the player basically can take one lynch and or night kill and not be effected
Why would he be lying and making up this claim if he was a bullet proof vest though?

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
What part am I ignoring? Your "I will side with town"? Because we have no reason to believe that, because why would you pass up the opportunity to betray us if you could win?
That is an answer, but then I cant give you a better answer than that, but yes in one specific scenario, at the end of the game, there could be a possibility for me to betray you. However if you lynch me now you will just get that kill earlier, and if tha scenario would were to happen you would already have lost. Do you understand what I mean? If you lynch me now, 5 days time from now, your nice scenario would be a 2 maf 2 town, and you would have lost. The outcome would be the same, unless I am actually not lying my ass of for the last 4 hours, just like last game.

anyway, so my question boils down to this, what do you gain from killing me now? The outcome could only be better, if I chose to side with you at the end. The outcome could even be that for whatever reason the mafia sees that they have to kill me, where im a great benefit to you.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
There is also the possibility that Danni is a 'fool' role and is playing the game well in the hopes of getting lynched right here right now :thinking:
If that's the case I'm sure it won't end the game since otherwise that'd be garbage so we may as well just take the risk

But this is Danni we're talking about guys, I highly doubt he would have gone to the effort of creating such a convulted role claim like this, he's far too straight forward to do that

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
My opinion of you is that you're telling the truth about your claim, but you're a risk to keep alive, so we should spend day 0 and day 1 lynching you. I mean we usually no-lynch day 0 anyway so it's only like losing 1 day of lynch progress compared to other games.
This is only you projecting to make yourself more secure about your own claim. We have a day 0 for a balance reason most likely, this isnt that village got a benefit for this game, because ender is nice like that, what state we are currently in, in terms of day you know nothing about.

Also do you still think I have to by lynched twice? If I get killed, im dead, out of the game, gone, poof.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
That is an answer, but then I cant give you a better answer than that, but yes in one specific scenario, at the end of the game, there could be a possibility for me to betray you. However if you lynch me now you will just get that kill earlier, and if tha scenario would were to happen you would already have lost. Do you understand what I mean? If you lynch me now, 5 days time from now, your nice scenario would be a 2 maf 2 town, and you would have lost. The outcome would be the same, unless I am actually not lying my ass of for the last 4 hours, just like last game.

anyway, so my question boils down to this, what do you gain from killing me now? The outcome could only be better, if I chose to side with you at the end. The outcome could even be that for whatever reason the mafia sees that they have to kill me, where im a great benefit to you.
Well right now we have basically everyone alive so there's more chance that the second kill will be interfered with by some protection thing. And if two people die at least we get more info to help us with future lynches early on in the game. If it's late game it's more likely that the double kill you provide will be detrimental to us. It's a small difference sure but it's still a difference.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
This is only you projecting to make yourself more secure about your own claim. We have a day 0 for a balance reason most likely, this isnt that village got a benefit for this game, because ender is nice like that, what state we are currently in, in terms of day you know nothing about.

Also do you still think I have to by lynched twice? If I get killed, im dead, out of the game, gone, poof.
What do you mean projecting?

I just mean that since we usually no-lynch on Day 0 it's not like we'd be any more significant at risk than we allow ourselves to be in other games, as a way to justify it.

But yeah I forgot that you said you died and don't need to be lynched twice so just ignore that.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
What do you mean projecting?

I just mean that since we usually no-lynch on Day 0 it's not like we'd be any more significant at risk than we allow ourselves to be in other games, as a way to justify it.

But yeah I forgot that you said you died and don't need to be lynched twice so just ignore that.
I just meant that, even though we got a day extra, I dont think it puts us in a better spot that if the game was balanced towards stating day one, and using a lynch because "we have one extra" would be incorrect, and that using that as a reason to lynch me, or another, would just yourself reassuring yourself that it doesnt matter that much anyway, if that makes sense?