The Bastard Game: Day 5

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
The best lies are the ones with truths in them, so a lot of the stuff I said was true.

I am one one two, the Third Party mimic.
My role is that I may choose on eplayer every night. If that player dies, I may assume their role.

You know what this means lads? If your doctor dies, or we think he will die, or any of our other Pr roles die, I may get their role.

I also do not have a win condition, I have to assume their role to get their win condition.

You know what else that means? Unless a mafia gets themselves nightkilled, I cant be mafia.

I will type up more info in a moment.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
The reasons for claiming what I did, was to keep myself from being killed, large parts of it was true, I dont currently have a win condition, I have to make a guess of which fucker dies in the night, and then I can assume their role.

I could probably have stayed silent, but if you guys just left me alone, we would have been quite alright, and mafia would probably not have touched me. If our doctor died, we would now have a doctor which could not die, see the plan? I hope it makes sense.

So our plan going forward is this:

dont lynch me

doctor protect me in night

I am a backup if any of our pr role dies.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The best lies are the ones with truths in them, so a lot of the stuff I said was true.

My role is that I may choose on eplayer every night. If that player dies, I may assume their role.

You know what this means lads? If your doctor dies, or we think he will die, or any of our other Pr roles die, I may get their role.

I also do not have a win condition, I have to assume their role to get their win condition.

You know what else that means? Unless a mafia gets themselves nightkilled, I cant be mafia.

I mean A) I think notty's good but I'm sceptical she hit the nail perfectly on the head, this gives me more pandering vibes by claiming the only out she gave you.

and B) Why would this make mafia target you, you're 3p and could easily assume a mafia role if you believe they're gonna win. You surviving doesn't pose that much of a threat because it's unlikely you and the mafia will target the same player especially if you hadn't outed yourself like you did

I still say hammer danni and for the doctor to protect me since I don't want to be meme killed as the prophecy foretold

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The reasons for claiming what I did, was to keep myself from being killed, large parts of it was true, I dont currently have a win condition, I have to make a guess of which fucker dies in the night, and then I can assume their role.

I could probably have stayed silent, but if you guys just left me alone, we would have been quite alright, and mafia would probably not have touched me. If our doctor died, we would now have a doctor which could not die, see the plan? I hope it makes sense.

So our plan going forward is this:

dont lynch me

doctor protect me in night

I am a backup if any of our pr role dies.
Alternatively you could mimic another third party who dies in the night and pose a great threat

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

hahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

You're hilarious btw. Mind telling us why you claimed third party in the first place? What was the point if this is your true role?

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score

I'm more willing to believe this than your earlier claim. But it's a crapshoot whether your target is mafia or town.

I'm also doubtful you can only steal roles of dying players. This seems too restrictive?

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Danni tbh if any third party/mafia dies at night people are just gonna want to lynch you later in the game just in case you're a threat, so you're kinda gonna die at some point anyway probably
not if I assume a village identity, at this point id take fucking a vanilla townie just to get out of this hell

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
ALSO CAN I JUST SAY HOW <O> IT IS THAT DANNI MADE THAT POST SPELLING OUT 'IM PR' TO ME AND NOTTY SINCE I MADE A POST DOING THE SAME THING TO HIM LAST GAME

I never actually sent it since I figured it was too obvious but I wrote this last game, after I worked out Danni was doctor, and wanted him to know I was PR

I'm glad you're at least a lot more active now. You should continue reading everything carefully because otherwise mistakes and mis-reads happen and it all gets into a mess. Like, really look into the detail of everything Danni122112 and you'll notice patterns and you'll be able to make better judgments that don't throw you into a bad place. There's often more than one way to read something. Tilt your head and read things in all different ways. If that makes any sense. I'm really tired.

--

So yeah I think we should lynch rune still, then probably oak, depending on what alignment rune has.

Anyway, I have a lot of work to do tonight but I'm worried I won't get to get any of it done. Hopefully someone comes round and helps like I'm expecting them to but if not, I won't be helpful for a while.

Very suspicious of the resistance this game, so if everyone could give their opinions on rune that'd be great please <3

Everyone should also go back and read Iggish's posts if they have the time, because although they're long and detailed, they give a really solid argument against rune imo.

My top suspects are Rune, Oak and TWG. I don't have any solid suspicions about the autocrat. The only person who I've considered to be it has bbeen Iggish because 1) he seems town but 2) he seemed to priorities his own survival over scumhunting, which doesn't necessarily mean he has a survival win condition but it's the only thing that's made sense in terms of autocrat for me so far. I could think of at least 1 reason why anyone could be the autocrat I guess but Iggish's is the only one where I've seriously considered it.

Everyone should also think about who they think autocrat is since we should try to lynch them asap. But for now I think rune's the best decision since we don't have anything solid enough for autocrat.

(spells 'save me')

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'm more willing to believe this than your earlier claim. But it's a crapshoot whether your target is mafia or town.

I'm also doubtful you can only steal roles of dying players. This seems too restrictive?
I can only steal the role and win condition of a player that died in the night. If you tell me how to guess which if the mafias will die in the night, do tell me, its an extremely low chance I could hit one of them randomly, I have concidered it. I am planning to just take a town role next night to get out of this mess.