The Bastard Game: Day 5

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I can only steal the role and win condition of a player that died in the night. If you tell me how to guess which if the mafias will die in the night, do tell me, its an extremely low chance I could hit one of them randomly, I have concidered it. I am planning to just take a town role next night to get out of this mess.
I mean it's gonna be unlikely you'll manage to do that as well.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
It will be unlikely that you will just so happen to choose the mafia's night kill on any night, until much later in the game when the doctor (if we have one) is dead and cop is out, then you can be useful by going on the cop and giving us one extra report, provided there isn't a mafia blocker who will just block you, which there may be

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
why are you so modkill thirsty geez aqua
STFU OR I'LL MOD KILL YOU!

But seriously, this is a secret code targeted at you specifically because you have reason to pick up on it.

Just like last game when I said you should have been mod killed for the whole <o> thing you did with paige... and then you were :GWowoBlobCoffee:

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
STFU OR I'LL MOD KILL YOU!

But seriously, this is a secret code targeted at you specifically because you have reason to pick up on it.

Just like last game when I said you should have been mod killed for the whole <o> thing you did with paige... and then you were :GWowoBlobCoffee:
Oh yeah the thing that the host said was okay, and don't even pretend like that was the reason you modkilled me because it was not

And it wasn't targeted at me what? He spelt out Im PR, how is that coding that I have a reason to pick up on?

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
It will be unlikely that you will just so happen to choose the mafia's night kill on any night, until much later in the game when the doctor (if we have one) is dead and cop is out, then you can be useful by going on the cop and giving us one extra report, provided there isn't a mafia blocker who will just block you, which there may be
I mean, you have to agree that is a way higher chance, for me to hit a town sided role, than a mafia sided role?

Also, if you somehow manage to out our doctor again, I could obtain there role.

Either way I got no win condition currently, so no reason to kill me until I got a win condition, I hope mafia thinks the same, and if they dont, well you guys just got saved an actualy townie death.

Like literally, you guys seem to believe my role.

Is there any reason for you to lynch me now then?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean, you have to agree that is a way higher chance, for me to hit a town sided role, than a mafia sided role?

Also, if you somehow manage to out our doctor again, I could obtain there role.

Either way I got no win condition currently, so no reason to kill me until I got a win condition, I hope mafia thinks the same, and if they dont, well you guys just got saved an actualy townie death.

Sure, but the chance of you targetting a town sided role who dies tonight is still really small.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score

I mean I don't; it feels like notty gave you an out and you took it. Either notty's suddenly psychic which I'm not gonna downplay is possible but I'm sceptical she would be completely right or you're just pandering and how you've acted and then suddenly 180'd when inf mentioned there COULD be a doctor (which isnt proven) and spilled the beans on your role.

This is scummy af; I have lost any belief in you not gained and will be happy to see you lynched.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Sure, but the chance of you targetting a town sided role who dies tonight is still really small.
Not neccesary tonight, but up through all the nights, it increases, especially if we got a notion of who are our pr roles.

But you cant deny this, its way more likely, like 80% chance of my getting a town role, and not a mafia role. High if im actualy trying, and 100% if we reveal the cop due to cop claiming that someone is mafia, or a similar role.

It makes no sense to lynch me, I literally dont have a win condition now, and as long as no mafia has been killed during the night, that will remain the same.

If a mafia is killed during the night sure, maybe I was unlucky and got hteir role, and we can tkae that discussion there, but for now I am town sided, a I have stated through the entire game, and even if I tried my fucking hardest, it woud be near impossible for me to get a mafia role.

now, are we lynching anyone else Infected_alien8_ or are we no lynching?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean I don't; it feels like notty gave you an out and you took it. Either notty's suddenly psychic which I'm not gonna downplay is possible but I'm sceptical she would be completely right or you're just pandering and how you've acted and then suddenly 180'd when inf mentioned there COULD be a doctor (which isnt proven) and spilled the beans on your role.

This is scummy af; I have lost any belief in you not gained and will be happy to see you lynched.
I mean Notty pointed out the flaws in his argument, which were there for all to see, it's not like she just randomly accused him of lying, she had solid reasons to believe it since if Danni played logically, his claim wouldn't make sense, so it was just about whether we believed he played logically or not

And mimic makes sense with his claim

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score

I dont understand how this makes any fucking sense. Like I dont understand half of it, and the other half doesnt make sense.

Notty didnt give me an out. She was wrong about a large part of it. My role makes sense with my role name. I gave that long before I revealed my new role.

Again she was not completely right.

Inf reminded me that there is a doctor, I have never seen a game where there isnt one.

wat

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Not neccesary tonight, but up through all the nights, it increases, especially if we got a notion of who are our pr roles.

But you cant deny this, its way more likely, like 80% chance of my getting a town role, and not a mafia role. High if im actualy trying, and 100% if we reveal the cop due to cop claiming that someone is mafia, or a similar role.

It makes no sense to lynch me, I literally dont have a win condition now, and as long as no mafia has been killed during the night, that will remain the same.

If a mafia is killed during the night sure, maybe I was unlucky and got hteir role, and we can tkae that discussion there, but for now I am town sided, a I have stated through the entire game, and even if I tried my fucking hardest, it woud be near impossible for me to get a mafia role.

now, are we lynching anyone else Infected_alien8_ or are we no lynching?
Well I'm not voting you since I do actually believe your claim.

I'll probably advocate for no-lynching today.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Inf reminded me that there is a doctor, I have never seen a game where there isnt one.
fuck off inf reminded you; you don't forget that the doctor role exists, that's like forgetting the cop role exists.

And yes, there are games where there is no doctor or at least a doctor-esque role with a weird twist to their role.

But I refuse to believe you forgot the role existed; you're not that new danni and you play a lot of werewolf where protection roles are common.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I know one thing for sure, our doctor is not going to protect a third party. I still want to lynch you. Your claim timing made no sense and I'm honestly not buying the part about you wanting to keep yourself from being killed. You should have known claiming Third Party was a highway to getting lynched so your motives seem questionable at best.

Im still 99% convinced you're lying at the moment so I don't believe you for a second. Whether Ender forced you to claim Third Party is kind of irrelevant at this point, but your current claim is still not lining up. Your last few posts before this new claim were so desperate and you were trying to convince us you could be really useful to the town and then this claim comes up which 9 out of 10 games played won't do anything for us.

If we look at all descriptions for mimic they all say they're town-sided and steal peoples roles. Im not saying you're lying about your role name, infact it's probably one few true things you've told us. After all 'The best lies are the ones with truths in them, so a lot of the stuff I said was true.'. Pretty sure Danni's a mimic that has mechanics similarly to what he claims but he's leaving something really important out, probs something relating to his ability to become mafia. I don't believe for a second you have a super small chance to be usefull this game and your action probably isn't only triggered on nightkills.

Based on what he's done so far, his actions leading up to his new claim and instinct I'd have to say Danni is still holding back and whether he reveals that later or not we should lynch him today.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What do we think is being said in the mafia chat re: Danni rn? If I'm mafia, I still see no reason to kill him after his expansion on his claim.
Mafia will probably want him dead yeah, but depends on what roles they have and what plans they make. If they have a blocker they can just think "we'll just block him when it looks like he's gonna be a problem", and they might want to try to kill an actual townie tonight, but who knows.

But I'm pretty sure Mafia chat only opens at night but then again this is a Bastard game.

But why did you ask that question?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
What do we think is being said in the mafia chat re: Danni rn? If I'm mafia, I still see no reason to kill him after his expansion on his claim.
This is slightly suspicious. Generally during our forum games Mafia can only chat during the night, so you saying this means you either know something we don't or just genuinly didn't know.

Hell sometimes Mafia don't even know who the other Mafia are untill N1.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
fuck off inf reminded you; you don't forget that the doctor role exists, that's like forgetting the cop role exists.

And yes, there are games where there is no doctor or at least a doctor-esque role with a weird twist to their role.

But I refuse to believe you forgot the role existed; you're not that new danni and you play a lot of werewolf where protection roles are common.
protection roles aren't common in werewolf though

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ok, two things.

1) How do we know that Danni isn't just like an 'actress' role and that he will show up with the alignment of the person whom he visits at night (which if he is mafia he is pretty likely to visit correctly)

2) Going to Aqua's point as soon as the idea of a doctor was revealed, he was like 'oh wait I can claim now'. Yet in the post I quoted from him earlier he stated that there was most probably a doctor role?!

Honestly I think Danni is BSing us all and that he is trying to scramble for arguments and ideas that might save him, however, he is then forgetting information that he has previously revealed in the game.