The Bastard Game: Day 5

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
protection roles aren't common in werewolf though
shaman with protection totem, witch who can choose between a heal or a night kill, garlic eater in the vampire gamemode and I don't even play much WW like you guys I assume there are more in other gamemodes as well.

Inf so far I've been town reading you and I still do, please stop defending him for the sake of it.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I know one thing for sure, our doctor is not going to protect a third party. I still want to lynch you. Your claim timing made no sense and I'm honestly not buying the part about you wanting to keep yourself from being killed. You should have known claiming Third Party was a highway to getting lynched so your motives seem questionable at best.

Im still 99% convinced you're lying at the moment so I don't believe you for a second. Whether Ender forced you to claim Third Party is kind of irrelevant at this point, but your current claim is still not lining up. Your last few posts before this new claim were so desperate and you were trying to convince us you could be really useful to the town and then this claim comes up which 9 out of 10 games played won't do anything for us.

If we look at all descriptions for mimic they all say they're town-sided and steal peoples roles. Im not saying you're lying about your role name, infact it's probably one few true things you've told us. After all 'The best lies are the ones with truths in them, so a lot of the stuff I said was true.'. Pretty sure Danni's a mimic that has mechanics similarly to what he claims but he's leaving something really important out, probs something relating to his ability to become mafia. I don't believe for a second you have a super small chance to be usefull this game and your action probably isn't only triggered on nightkills.

Based on what he's done so far, his actions leading up to his new claim and instinct I'd have to say Danni is still holding back and whether he reveals that later or not we should lynch him today.
Actually yeah the whole 'only works if I target the killed player' does seem pretty unlikely considering how low of a chance that is.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
shaman with protection totem, witch who can choose between a heal or a night kill, garlic eater in the vampire gamemode and I don't even play much WW like you guys I assume there are more in other gamemodes as well.

Inf so far I've been town reading you and I still do, please stop defending him for the sake of it.
There is no protection role in the default gamemode. There's a custom role added to the hospital setup, but that's rarely played. Garlic was added like last week. Shaman protection item sure but that's also rare since it's like 1/12 totems. No idea what a witch even is.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Actually yeah the whole 'only works if I target the killed player' does seem pretty unlikely considering how low of a chance that is.
. You surviving doesn't pose that much of a threat because it's unlikely you and the mafia will target the same player especially if you hadn't outed yourself like you did
fuck you

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
There is no protection role in the default gamemode. There's a custom role added to the hospital setup, but that's rarely played. Garlic was added like last week. Shaman protection item sure but that's also rare since it's like 1/12 totems. No idea what a witch even is.
Witch is actual werewolf; I assumed notty would have put it in the discord version as well.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
What do we think is being said in the mafia chat re: Danni rn? If I'm mafia, I still see no reason to kill him after his expansion on his claim.
That would greatly benefit town, as I am a safeguard if we have reason to believe one of PR's will die.
fuck off inf reminded you; you don't forget that the doctor role exists, that's like forgetting the cop role exists.

And yes, there are games where there is no doctor or at least a doctor-esque role with a weird twist to their role.

But I refuse to believe you forgot the role existed; you're not that new danni and you play a lot of werewolf where protection roles are common.
I did not concider the role, I had not thought about it much this game. And I certainly did not concider that they could possibly save me.

come on aqua, you are just Greatly sAltY about my typing earlier.
This is slightly suspicious. Generally during our forum games Mafia can only chat during the night, so you saying this means you either know something we don't or just genuinly didn't know.

Hell sometimes Mafia don't even know who the other Mafia are untill N1.
come on notty, this is most likely nothing. there obviously isnt a day chat for mafia, and this was either a joke or someone who didnt know that.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
come on notty, this is most likely nothing. there obviously isnt a day chat for mafia, and this was either a joke or someone who didnt know that.
Alright this puts me over the edge of being convinced you're our best lynch. This is a blatant attempt at trying to be on One's good side dont be pulling tactics like this on me >=(

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Eh at the end of the day Danni could pose a threat to us since I find it unlikely he can only change into a dead person's role and even if our cop dies and he says he converted into it, he could just be lying and give false info so it's not even useful

If it's no-lynch or kill danni I'm killing danni

vote Danni

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Ok, two things.

1) How do we know that Danni isn't just like an 'actress' role and that he will show up with the alignment of the person whom he visits at night (which if he is mafia he is pretty likely to visit correctly)

2) Going to Aqua's point as soon as the idea of a doctor was revealed, he was like 'oh wait I can claim now'. Yet in the post I quoted from him earlier he stated that there was most probably a doctor role?!

Honestly I think Danni is BSing us all and that he is trying to scramble for arguments and ideas that might save him, however, he is then forgetting information that he has previously revealed in the game.
what, I mean how do we know you arent the mafia edgelord king? We dont, but we got no evidence for that either.

That was 6 hours before, I responded to this in my new post, I did not think about that he could possibly save me. How is it so extremely hard to concider that I might not be the perfect werewolf player? You will use anything I didnt do perfectly against me since I should obviously have done that. However, if I somehow "slip" as you like to say it, its obvious that I slipped since im that bad?

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
Mafia will probably want him dead yeah, but depends on what roles they have and what plans they make. If they have a blocker they can just think "we'll just block him when it looks like he's gonna be a problem", and they might want to try to kill an actual townie tonight, but who knows.

But I'm pretty sure Mafia chat only opens at night but then again this is a Bastard game.

But why did you ask that question?
didn't know that about the mafia chat. Thanks. It's different on the forum I typically play on (24/7 wolf chat).

I asked because I still see the possibility of Danni making it to end game without a win condition considering he can only assume the role/affiliation of players who are dying in the round he targets them. Thinking harder, though, I'm not sure this comes with the same concerns that were posted when his stated ability was activated by his death.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Alright this puts me over the edge of being convinced you're our best lynch. This is a blatant attempt at trying to be on One's good side dont be pulling tactics like this on me >=(
no its that stuff like this gets me to not want to touch forum mafia ever again. It makes me so fucking annoyed. "oh he wrote lynched instead of night killed" "oh he didnt know something" "oh he forgot something" Its basing of what is most likely nothing, and its taken again and and again, and if you try to replay to it, it turns into 3 fucking pages which ends up getting you kileld anyway, just like the shit that happened to me last game.

I just fucking hate it.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
didn't know that about the mafia chat. Thanks. It's different on the forum I typically play on (24/7 wolf chat).

I asked because I still see the possibility of Danni making it to end game without a win condition considering he can only assume the role/affiliation of players who are dying in the round he targets them. Thinking harder, though, I'm not sure this comes with the same concerns that were posted when his stated ability was activated by his death.
Why did you ask about what we thought the mafia were thinking though? Seems a bit odd to me

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Eh at the end of the day Danni could pose a threat to us since I find it unlikely he can only change into a dead person's role and even if our cop dies and he says he converted into it, he could just be lying and give false info so it's not even useful

If it's no-lynch or kill danni I'm killing danni

vote Danni
So you dont believe me?

Well, too bad for you, im done with this game

Vote Danni

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
what, I mean how do we know you arent the mafia edgelord king? We dont, but we got no evidence for that either.

That was 6 hours before, I responded to this in my new post, I did not think about that he could possibly save me. How is it so extremely hard to concider that I might not be the perfect werewolf player? You will use anything I didnt do perfectly against me since I should obviously have done that. However, if I somehow "slip" as you like to say it, its obvious that I slipped since im that bad?
You say this but I've been giving you the benefit of the doubt and defending you through most the game, such as your argument being broken up between lots of posts, I defended that as being under pressure from lots of people.

the 180 however isn't a simple mistake while under the spotlight it's just pure scummy my dude, being lynched day 0 sucks and I feel bad but you outed yourself and we have to play to win :(

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So you dont believe me?

Well, too bad for you, im done with this game

Vote Danni
It's not even "too bad for you". Even if you're telling the truth, your role will be useless. We'll have no way to confirm/deny whether you're telling the truth unless our cop can see role descriptions. So even if our cop dies and you target them, and you tell us you're the new cop, 1) we can't know for sure you're telling the truth so any reports you give could be made up, and 2) you'll surely be killed before you can do any reports anyway, the next night.

If you land on the doctor, sure that'd help, but there's no reason for the doctor to out and we still can't know for sure you're not lying about converting into them. You could have converted to mafia and nk'd the next night to make it look like you protected someone or something.

I just can't see you being much help, and with that combined with the kind of unbelievably that you only turn on dead people that night, makes me think you're our best lynch option.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
You say this but I've been giving you the benefit of the doubt and defending you through most the game, such as your argument being broken up between lots of posts, I defended that as being under pressure from lots of people.

the 180 however isn't a simple mistake while under the spotlight it's just pure scummy my dude, being lynched day 0 sucks and I feel bad but you outed yourself and we have to play to win :(
You lynching me now, with my current role, is stupid.

If you dont believe my role, fine, whatever.

If you believe my role, and still want to lynch me, you are either not thinking straight, its a clear benefit to the town, its nearly impossible for me to end up mafia sided, and you can just get the fucking cop to check it, when a mafia actually dies in the night. If a mafia havent died in the night. I am not mafia.

I dont understand why people would want my current role out of the game, and any arguments against it has failed to reply to what I state above.

If you dont believe me, your loss, but otherwise, this is a very bad play, and mafia is laughing at you (omg how do you know danni!!!111)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
If you land on the doctor, sure that'd help, but there's no reason for the doctor to out and we still can't know for sure you're not lying about converting into them. You could have converted to mafia and nk'd the next night to make it look like you protected someone or something.
(and you'd be killed the next night too so becoming doctor would maybe protect our cop for one more day but is keeping you alive worth that)

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
If you believe my role, and still want to lynch me, you are either not thinking straight, its a clear benefit to the town, its nearly impossible for me to end up mafia sided, and you can just get the fucking cop to check it, when a mafia actually dies in the night. If a mafia havent died in the night. I am not mafia.
I've said, I don't believe your role. I believed your first claim somewhat.