The Bastard Game: Day 5

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]i think this is the vote count but I'm not totally sure[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Votecount:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Danni122112[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] (8) - One one two, TheWeakGuy48_, Nottykitten, unu, fog, aqua, inf, danni[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Aqua[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] (2) - , Oak63[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Arelic[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] (1) - HKCaper[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch and 10 votes to No Lynch. [/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
If you're telling the truth, how would your role be useful?

Scenario 1: The doctor claims (why would this even happen for a start), cop claims
NX: You target doctor, mafia target doctor.
NX+1: You protect cop, mafia target you (new doctor)
NX+2: You're dead, cop is targetted.

So basically we get 1 extra cop report, unless the cop was blocked or something which is pretty likely imo, depending on if the blocker is still alive or not. But I don't see why this scenario would even happen since why would our doctor have claimed unless it's like the end of the game and we don't need them alive anymore?

But this is the only scenario I can think of where you'd actually be useful, unless you become a vigilante but you could also be detrimental to town if you're vigilante (think of vat last game when he killed 2 town) so again it's not exactly an enticing reason to risk keeping a liar alive. Maybe you'll get lucky and target the doctor by chance and become them by chance but that's pretty unlikely. And the fact still remains that you could be lying. You could convert to mafia tonight (and be lying about needing them to die) and give mafia an extra member or something and end up making us more likely to lose, and we keep you alive for no good reason.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Are we all forgetting that this is a bastard gamemode and everyone and everything is probably useless cops are probs inversed, reversed, lazy and crazy. Assuming any of our power roles is as much of a joke as our power roles already are. Unless the bastard part of this game is that Ender didn't actually do anything and we're lal just paranoid.

For all we know the name thing means nothing and he did it just to mess with us what a bastard

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
If you're telling the truth, how would your role be useful?

Scenario 1: The doctor claims (why would this even happen for a start), cop claims
NX: You target doctor, mafia target doctor.
NX+1: You protect cop, mafia target you (new doctor)
NX+2: You're dead, cop is targetted.

So basically we get 1 extra cop report, unless the cop was blocked or something which is pretty likely imo, depending on if the blocker is still alive or not. But I don't see why this scenario would even happen since why would our doctor have claimed unless it's like the end of the game and we don't need them alive anymore?

But this is the only scenario I can think of where you'd actually be useful, unless you become a vigilante but you could also be detrimental to town if you're vigilante (think of vat last game when he killed 2 town) so again it's not exactly an enticing reason to risk keeping a liar alive. Maybe you'll get lucky and target the doctor by chance and become them by chance but that's pretty unlikely. And the fact still remains that you could be lying. You could convert to mafia tonight (and be lying about needing them to die) and give mafia an extra member or something and end up making us more likely to lose, and we keep you alive for no good reason.
I have explained to great length why I am not lying about this, and given reasons for why I did my claim. If my role was anything else than it was, give me a reason putting myself through this god forsaken claiming.

You are forgetting I simple get a normal villager, which would mean you are literally lynching a villager.

The chance of me turning mafia or villager, is better for town than lynching a random for no good reason.

Most mafia are killed during the day, skewing the people I could possibly get in favor of town. So let’s say here is a 90% chance I could get a town sided role, If you lynch someone random, about 80% chance if you getting someone townsides, so you would literally be better off to lynch someone random than lynching me. There is a higher chance of me getting villager than if you killed a random guy in the game, why are you killing me?

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Your logic doesn’t add up to lynch me, no matter what you say, I disagree on that.

If you simply don’t believe me, your loss, see tomorrow.

If you do believe my role however, and still wants to lynch me, you are failing to understand my role and how the game works.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I have explained to great length why I am not lying about this, and given reasons for why I did my claim. If my role was anything else than it was, give me a reason putting myself through this god forsaken claiming.

You are forgetting I simple get a normal villager, which would mean you are literally lynching a villager.

The chance of me turning mafia or villager, is better for town than lynching a random for no good reason.

Most mafia are killed during the day, skewing the people I could possibly get in favor of town. So let’s say here is a 90% chance I could get a town sided role, If you lynch someone random, about 80% chance if you getting someone townsides, so you would literally be better off to lynch someone random than lynching me. There is a higher chance of me getting villager than if you killed a random guy in the game, why are you killing me?
But the thing I think you're lying on, if anything, is the fact that you can only turn into people who die when you target them, meaning you'd do all the same tactics you've been doing (as a way not to be lynched) but you're lying about your abilities because it can more easily be anti-town.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hell inffy, why don’t you go after the people who haven’t said a single fucking word this entire thread.

This is why I am always quiet day one, it gains me absolutely nothing to speak that day, it’s just bad for me.
you gotta post those spicy memes, that's what all the cool kids do B)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hell inffy, why don’t you go after the people who haven’t said a single fucking word this entire thread.

This is why I am always quiet day one, it gains me absolutely nothing to speak that day, it’s just bad for me.
I mean if you didn't claim and make this whole deal we probably wouldn't be lynching you right now.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
But the thing I think you're lying on, if anything, is the fact that you can only turn into people who die when you target them, meaning you'd do all the same tactics you've been doing (as a way not to be lynched) but you're lying about your abilities because it can more easily be anti-town.
So great, because my role is shit, you wont believe me.

I cant change my role to make it more believeable to you. I can only turn into people that die in the night, if I target them before the night. Thats it. If I turn into them I gain their role and wincondition.

I am way past the point of caring enough to lie about anything. I dont want to die, I want to play the game and have fun, but I dont see that happening, its just painful to respond to this thread now, and I just want this day to end. I hope for someone else than me, but it doesnt seem very likely at this point.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So great, because my role is shit, you wont believe me.

I cant change my role to make it more believeable to you. I can only turn into people that die in the night, if I target them before the night. Thats it. If I turn into them I gain their role and wincondition.

I am way past the point of caring enough to lie about anything. I dont want to die, I want to play the game and have fun, but I dont see that happening, its just painful to respond to this thread now, and I just want this day to end. I hope for someone else than me, but it doesnt seem very likely at this point.
Wait so you turn into them if you target them at any point prior to the night they die? So if you target someone n1 and they die n3, you get their role?