Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
My last glorious words.

I wasnt lying

You are all idiots for lynching me.

Town honestly deserves to lose, but I’ll help you out one last time:

Kill notty, if you are village sided.
I mean you can't claim a potentially dangerous (albeit potentially helpful) third party and blame us for killing you <3

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Actually guys you know what it's time for me to claim my true role.

I am the Third Party Bastard. My abilities are rather complicated and you would need a pretty high IQ in order to understand them so I won't even bother and just tell you what I did with them.

At the start of the game I forced Unu, through Ender, to post a list of all players with random alignments next to them. And to make it extremely suspicious I made the first 9 out of order but so out of order that memory loss can not be an explanation and thus people would think Unu was hiding something.

Then I pretended to be AFK for a few pages but I got fed up with Danni's name claiming so I told Ender I wanted to force Danni to claim a Third Party whose win condition depended on deaths of other players and boy did that work out great.

Tomorrow I'll use my special ability and force all players at once to completely ignore Inf's posts. You cannot stop me if you try to nightkill me I will just force Aqua to modkill you so you stand no chance.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount:

Danni122112 (10) - One one two, TheWeakGuy48_, Nottykitten, Fog, Infected_alien8_, Iggish, Aqua, Notme, hipman500, Ooglie101
Aqua (2) - Oak63, Danni122112
Arelic (1) - HKCaper
Danni122112 (1) - Unusual_Dood

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch and 10 votes to No Lynch.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount:

Danni122112 (10) - One one two, TheWeakGuy48_, Nottykitten, Fog, Infected_alien8_, Iggish, Aqua, Notme, hipman500, Ooglie101
Aqua (2) - Oak63, Danni122112
Arelic (1) - HKCaper
Danni122112 (1) - Unusual_Dood

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch and 10 votes to No Lynch.
???

Why is unu voting a different danni im so confused

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score

I am the Third Party Bastard. My abilities are rather complicated and you would need a pretty high IQ in order to understand them so I won't even bother and just tell you what I did with them.

At the start of the game I forced Unu, through Ender, to post a list of all players with random alignments next to them. And to make it extremely suspicious I made the first 9 out of order but so out of order that memory loss can not be an explanation and thus people would think Unu was hiding something.

Then I pretended to be AFK for a few pages but I got fed up with Danni's name claiming so I told Ender I wanted to force Danni to claim a Third Party whose win condition depended on deaths of other players and boy did that work out great.

Tomorrow I'll use my special ability and force all players at once to completely ignore Inf's posts. You cannot stop me if you try to nightkill me I will just force Aqua to modkill you so you stand no chance.
I ignore Inffy anyway?

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score

What's your wincon?