The Bastard Game: Day 5

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
You are making no sense. You are saying his activity is extremly different, and I compare to the other games and denies that. And that apparently means I'm using that as a reason for thinking he is the same alignment? Interesting, since I never said it pointed at him being any alignment.
You are the one who just used it as a reason to be suspicious of him, so unless you are talking to yourself, please explain.
I never said his postcount or activity is why I'm suspicious of him. But even if I did, you pulled up two games, one where he was Mafia and one where was town, presumably with similar postcounts since you compared them bundled together, saying this game is a 4/5 of those, to prove that his activity is the same. But those two games he was different allignments so clearly Hk's activity does not reflect his allignment since otherwise the last game would be significantly different to this game. Unless I'm completely misunderstanding how you reached your calculations and you're saying that this game he's 4/5 compared to the previous two combined, in which case that doesn't prove he's innocent either so I don't understand what you're getting at.

Yeah, he is definately only curious about my vote thing, and is just trying to look helpful without getting involved!!!
See my previous post, because yeah he basically is only curious about the votes/names mechanic.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
To be honest it's hard to keep track because there are so ridiculously many points, so there's no real good reasoning I have outside of some ideas. One thing I just realised that the people brought up a vigilante killing night 1, if that's the case why wouldnt they target danni and 100% kill a scum?

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Also I just had a random daydream where someone was given a Bingo role where they had to get bingo on an ER Mafia Bingo sheet, is this a <o> moment/???
HOLY SHIT I HAVE BEEN CONCIDERING HAVING A ROLE LIKE THAT, THIRD APRTY THAT HAS TO FILL OUT A MAFIA BINGO TO WIN TOO, WHAT HTE FUCK

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
To be honest it's hard to keep track because there are so ridiculously many points, so there's no real good reasoning I have outside of some ideas. One thing I just realised that the people brought up a vigilante killing night 1, if that's the case why wouldnt they target danni and 100% kill a scum?
Are you talking about me? If so,
why are you saying that I am scum? I am 100% not mafia, and I am, as statisticcs go, more likely to be a villager than you if I get a role.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Are you talking about me? If so,
why are you saying that I am scum? I am 100% not mafia, and I am, as statisticcs go, more likely to be a villager than you if I get a role.
Who else should the vigilante shoot tho? Someone random? It's N1 and probably they don't have any information. Why wouldn't they shoot a confirmed 3rd party (scum)?

Danni122112

The Drunk
Controller
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Who else should the vigilante shoot tho? Someone random? It's N1 and probably they don't have any information. Why wouldn't they shoot a confirmed 3rd party (scum)?
Becuase I dont have a win condition at the moment, I would say.

The night kills tonight where, the role names Inffy and Ooglie, I could see them thinking that the names would go through as normal, and I find it completely believeable that Inffy and Ooglie would get targeted.

Iggish

Reaction score
One thing I just realised that the people brought up a vigilante killing night 1, if that's the case why wouldnt they target danni and 100% kill a scum?
Also, am I the only one who finds it curious that the supposed vigilante didn't go for Danni last night?
There's nothing wrong with killing if there's good info to go off and it's not harmful to the town (like a danni kill). The fact that they went for someone else is pretty worrying as IMO it either means that there's:
a) no vigilante and the three kill roles are all anti-town
b) we have an inexperienced vigilante who doesn't think things through
c) we have four kill roles and the vigilante chose not to kill anyone.

I think those are all the options. C) is pretty unlikely so it's probably between a) and b).
Yeah, I mentioned it before as well. If we have a vigilante out there who is fine with randomly killing people so that they might get lucky and hit a mafia, we may be in trouble. It's such a non-vigilante thing to do that it almost makes me think that it was not in fact a vigilante at all but possibly something else.
I just thought of a motive but it's unlikely. I said that I thought the sk could kill through role names (oog's theory rather discourages that), but how about the vigilante can do that instead? If they couldn't do this, then it would just be a random kill but this way, they would've gone for someone who they thought was scummy. The player role name mechanic was already confirmed so I doubt it was a case of killing the wrong person on account of forgetting about / not thinking about the role name mechanics.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Is nobody going to talk about the fact that we are relying on Inf for all this information and how convenient it is for Jivvi and Inf's story that Dess was lynched last night?
Right so....
I'm still reading (srsly so many posts I don't have time to read them all)

But this is the part about the current situation that is strangest to me.

This whole argument basically seems to be framed as Jivvi vs. Notty
But then Inf is validating both (by directly confirming Jivvi, and by insisting notty is town)

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Also something I like to bring up is that Danni's role claim is very suspicious. It just seems weird and why would he have a problem if he can just get lynched/killed and get an easy win with mafia having double kills. I have rarely seen a role where you can win from beyond the grave too. It seems there's a good possibility that Danni is just lying to get a few extra days (like cult leader/arsonist/w.e. there is). The only thing I wonder is if this is a play Danni would make, which I would think probably not.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also something I like to bring up is that Danni's role claim is very suspicious. It just seems weird and why would he have a problem if he can just get lynched/killed and get an easy win with mafia having double kills. I have rarely seen a role where you can win from beyond the grave too. It seems there's a good possibility that Danni is just lying to get a few extra days (like cult leader/arsonist/w.e. there is). The only thing I wonder is if this is a play Danni would make, which I would think probably not.
Um I think you're a bit outdated. Did you not read the rest of day 0? He retracted that claim and claimed that he'd be able to switch to another person's role if they die that night. The fact you haven't been paying attention is very odd.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Right so....
I'm still reading (srsly so many posts I don't have time to read them all)

But this is the part about the current situation that is strangest to me.

This whole argument basically seems to be framed as Jivvi vs. Notty
But then Inf is validating both (by directly confirming Jivvi, and by insisting notty is town)
I'm insisting she was attacked by Mafia last night and thus unlikely to be Mafia, she could still be third party.

What's even your opinion on the jivvi/notty thing? Do you trust one more than the other? Do you want to lynch one today? Are you okay with mass claiming?