The Bastard Game: Day 5

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
If you think im going to go back to read your shitty 70000 word posts just to see that you said you are doing it on vibes, you are very mistaken <3
I haven't even made any long posts this game and they're not about vibes

Okay so I went over all of HKCaper's posts this game and his posting can essentially be summed up in three main types of contributions:

1) Helping clarify the name mechanic

2) Trying to get unu's role clarified

3) Trying to get people to stop suggesting we lynch people without knowing their name

Literally the only signs of scumhunting behaviour HK has done this game is this post:

And then he calls people out for being inactive which I guess kinda is scumhunting-ish

But where's his accusatory posts? Where are his reads? Where are his own theories about the game, or his town-reads, or his questions to people? That's what HK usually does when he's town so the fact he's being so distant rings alarm bells in me, which is why, although Hk isn't the only person I'd accuse of not scumhunting (cough Oak), it's more significant to me that Hk is doing it since it's uncharacteristic of him to behave this way as town.

His contributions have been restricted to a) learning about the mechanics of the game/unu, which Mafia would want to do, and b) stopping us from trying to lynch people whom we don't know names for, which doesn't seem very helpful or town-agenda-pushing at all and just seems like a way to post without actually contributing, or even restricting us from lynching Mafia suspects, which seems anti-town behaviour. The only thing that makes me have doubts is the fact that, by him trying to get us to only lynch in people we know the names of, he's making himself one of the lynch targets this day, which does not sound like a Mafia thing to do, but maybe that's exactly why he did it, which would make a lot of sense actually since why else would he bother ranting about this?
(and the fact he basically completely ignored the entire main discussion this day, only giving a tiny brief sentence of "i agree with notty", seems very avoid-ant of him and I can't see why he'd do this as town)
Go to https://escaperestart.com/forum/threads/the-bastard-game-day-1.20963/page-54#post-408223 for the actual post so you can see quotes

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
And like Unusual_Dood can in day

And even if there was no evidence for this, as oog pointed out this game seems town OP so it could make sense that the mafia can target who they want
It makes more sense that Jivvi's claim is a fake because the rest of our roles do seem like the power balance you'd expect

G

Guest35486

I've been reading posts after I get out of class but I kinda forgot everything that happened today.
Oh right I should probably have clarified this but the PM chat had [Night 1] at the beginning, which makes me think it happens each night
So Jivvi made this chat or am I misunderstanding? And Jivvi can you make a new one every night or is it the same people every night?
Why do you think it's likely town/mafia, just because we have some third party claims?
Well this reply is a bit late but it was before Jivvi claimed he made the chat. So I thought if it's a chat the host made, it would have more alignments. I said most likely town/mafia since we have two (three since there's a consensus that a SK exists) 3rd party players already. The game could have four 3rd parties, but I thought it's unlikely.

As for Inffy's question about HK and Vatu:
HK has been rather quiet but he was also away until late day 0/start of day 1 so I didn't think too much of it. He did make some informative posts. On the other hand, I didn't think Vatu was too suspicious until his reply to Inffy's lie. It seemed rather defensive/rushed to push the blame on [role] Vatu. He also hasn't made too many posts on his opinions of things, claiming that the game is confusing. (I mean, it is true, I'm still confused) There's no way to lynch him unless we find out his role and I doubt he'd give it to us for us to lynch him. And then this goes back to my point about claiming role names earlier. (Weighing the option to lynch players easier against mafia being able to perform night actions/kills easier, given that they work the same way)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What I'm gonna do is wait for Notty to claim her name, if she does I will follow her vote. Else I find it too suspicious and could see her being fool or something like it. Inffy seems to be vibing everyone which is kinda weird (even tho it's inf and kinda normal I guess).
I town-read oog and that's about it but I ALWAYS TOWN-READ OOG AND HE'S NEVER TOWN but this time he does seem 100% different