Lasagne Mafia - Game over

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Molten - repeating what alisha said a few times doesn't sit right with me and suggests he doesn't feel confident making his own points since he has something to hide, or he's focused so hard to blend in since he's mafia and thats his objective in the game
If you think Molten is mafia, do you believe mafia did the reverse frame thingy?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Okay a bit on reads. The whole bit between alisha, inffy and tim has given me some vibes to work with here.

So far tim is vibing a bit scummy to me, not perse a big vibe, and i also think its ampflified by Inffy's posts about him.

Im vibing inffy as town right now. Something about his posts just feels right.

Im still not sure about Alisha, but im not to keen on her going after Tim. The whole situation just feels off. Then again i just read the last 5 pages in 10 minutes, so ill have to reread it in a bit.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Something that's making me doubt my read on tim is that he's so calm about being suspected, but then again last game as town he seemed pretty tense about it, so maybe as mafia he's just more calm being suspected than as town, but that's unusual

Im still not sure about Alisha, but im not to keen on her going after Tim. The whole situation just feels off. Then again i just read the last 5 pages in 10 minutes, so ill have to reread it in a bit.
I also don't like how alisha is going after tim. It feels off to me as well. She says she's convinced he's scum and that she'll throw me off a cliff if she's wrong but I don't feel any sort of conviction from her that tim's actually scum at all, and I don't understand why she'd be so certain of it either. The whole movements feels like something she feels she has to do rather than wants to do (oh no this is linking back to that again)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The whole movements feels like something she feels she has to do rather than wants to do (oh no this is linking back to that again)
Or rather she wants to do it but doesn't have that same drive/excitement that a townie often has when they think they've found scum, she wants to do it for a different reason than thinking she's caught mafia

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Ive got a few more thingies.

I'm sorta seeing a possible team between Alisha and Stranger, maybe someone else can also take a look at that. Stranger feels like he's siding with Alisha quite a bit, and its giving me VIBES <o>.

Also, Unu is so SILENT. something i noticed last game is that Unu, as scum, didnt post a lot. Where if he's town, from past games iirc, he always was quite active. Im not gonna go after unu on day 1 if he has barely posted, but i feel we should keep an eye out for him tomorow. (would also be nice if he posted some things today).

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ive got a few more thingies.

I'm sorta seeing a possible team between Alisha and Stranger, maybe someone else can also take a look at that. Stranger feels like he's siding with Alisha quite a bit, and its giving me VIBES <o>.

Also, Unu is so SILENT. something i noticed last game is that Unu, as scum, didnt post a lot. Where if he's town, from past games iirc, he always was quite active. Im not gonna go after unu on day 1 if he has barely posted, but i feel we should keep an eye out for him tomorow. (would also be nice if he posted some things today).
Alisha x stranger team is something I was considering as well because alisha's read on stranger felt quite a weak push, as though she wasn't actually trying to get a mislynch but was just wanting to throw shade on them to distance herself. Also when she reminded me about stranger later on by saying I just brushed her off it felt a bit like throwing shade on a teammate as well since again there was no conviction to stranger being mafia, it was a kinda weak reminder about her suspicion on them

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Inffy, are you confident enough on your read on me to believe Timdood is guilty by association? It is one thing to continually hammer on me because I always appear this way, but when I brought up my own read on Stranger you appeared to brush it off in favor of continuing this line of questionng on both myself and Timdood. You asked a question but sort of let the subject go.

I'm beginning to consider voting you because you're laser focused on me as scum, and just by proxy you're also not really questioning me and instead moving very hard against Tim. I feel like most of your suspicion on him is just because you have a negative read on me, rather than looking at his actions on their own merits. Timdood says something that might be a slip - how does this scenario look if I am not in the picture?

That's not to say I'm convinced Tim is innocent, but I think this needs to be addressed first.
This, it felt like a weird plug of 'oh by the way I suspected stranger', it isn't related to the rest of what she's saying so maybe that's why?

And then in the second paragraph there's the question she asks me about what I'd think of tim if he slipped and she was out of the picture, which is another example of where I feel she's struggling to replicate town interrogation because I don't see where that question could have come from or why she thought it'd be useful to ask it

As much as I don't want to lose Alisha so early on I think I'm just going to be distracted by her all game if we don't resolve her soon and I think knowing she's mafia, if she is, gives us a good indication of where her team are, so maybe I'll vote her today after all

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
This, it felt like a weird plug of 'oh by the way I suspected stranger',
(and to be clear, that's why it feels like it was throwing shade on a teammate, since there was no conviction about the fact I'm ignoring her scum read, just felt like a weird reminder to serve an agenda or something

I don't fully understand it, it just feels bad to me)

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I'm considering joining in on the Alisha vote. But, I'm also still trying to get a glimpse of the bigger picture here. If Alisha were to be lynched and turned mafia, in my eyes that'd make Stranger quite susp, and possibly also Tim. I'd also say that would make Brian look a bit towny. However, if Alisha were to be lynched and turned town, I'm not sure what'd that would give us.

Then again, if not Alisha, who else would be a good target. I'd like to hear some more from Notme and Unu (even tho ive got my eye out for them), and I think lynching Molten, with him claiming kidnapped, is too risky to go for rn. Im not keen at all to lynch Inffy, Hockey or Comp (similair to Notme and Unu, but also because as i said my pregame vibe of him being scum died out). Not sure about Shadow hunter, he's been awfully silent also.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm considering joining in on the Alisha vote. But, I'm also still trying to get a glimpse of the bigger picture here. If Alisha were to be lynched and turned mafia, in my eyes that'd make Stranger quite susp, and possibly also Tim. I'd also say that would make Brian look a bit towny. However, if Alisha were to be lynched and turned town, I'm not sure what'd that would give us.

Then again, if not Alisha, who else would be a good target. I'd like to hear some more from Notme and Unu (even tho ive got my eye out for them), and I think lynching Molten, with him claiming kidnapped, is too risky to go for rn. Im not keen at all to lynch Inffy, Hockey or Comp (similair to Notme and Unu, but also because as i said my pregame vibe of him being scum died out). Not sure about Shadow hunter, he's been awfully silent also.
I think we're on very similar wavelengths so far

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
As much as I don't want to lose Alisha so early on I think I'm just going to be distracted by her all game if we don't resolve her soon and I think knowing she's mafia, if she is, gives us a good indication of where her team are, so maybe I'll vote her today after all
What do you hope to gain if I'm town? Not being distracted by my attitude for a game?

After all the elaborate posturing yesterday, you've decided might as well lynch me so you can get my alignment out of the way, who cares if I'm mafia or town you just need to get this over with and find out.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Yeah so the other votes are going to pile on quickly since everybody follows Inf so I better get my reads out there ASAP

I think these people are scum;

Stranger - Early joke, carrying on about Hockeyfan, and saying I'm the fun police
Timdood - Defending me with a weird metaphor that suggests policing his word choice
HKCaper - Lurking and encouraging people to be lynched from behind the scenes
Notme or Inffy - Yeah I don't know for this final slot

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What do you hope to gain if I'm town? Not being distracted by my attitude for a game?

After all the elaborate posturing yesterday, you've decided might as well lynch me so you can get my alignment out of the way, who cares if I'm mafia or town you just need to get this over with and find out.
Like hk said, although there's not anything to gain if you're town, and lynching someone who gives clear suspects if they're town or mafia would be ideal, we don't have an option like that right now so you're the best choice to me

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Inffy assume I'm town for one moment. What do you need from me before I'm lynched?

I'm seeing people shift their opinions to suddenly be ok with lynching me, so I'm pretty sure this will be the end in a few hours. I guess I didn't come off right to everyone in the game and I only have myself to blame for that, so I better accept I'm gonna be lynched.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Inffy assume I'm town for one moment. What do you need from me before I'm lynched?

I'm seeing people shift their opinions to suddenly be ok with lynching me, so I'm pretty sure this will be the end in a few hours. I guess I didn't come off right to everyone in the game and I only have myself to blame for that, so I better accept I'm gonna be lynched.
1 person other than me has said they're okay to lynch you, I think you're magnifying things a bit

I guess I just want more insight into your thought processes. There are quite a few you've had that I've struggled to understand and that's part of why you're suspicious to me this game, because it gives me the impression your objective isn't what you're pretending it is, and therefore your line of thinking isn't quite right. For example, why did you ask me about what my opinion on tim would be if he possibly slipped? Did you really expect me to give an answer other than 'I'd be suspicious of him'?

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yeah so the other votes are going to pile on quickly since everybody follows Inf so I better get my reads out there ASAP

I think these people are scum;

Timdood - Defending me with a weird metaphor that suggests policing his word choice
I always view word choice as an important part of the game, whether it's my own or looking at other people's. In most games I've played, there's been at least once where I've called someone out on their word choice. I don't see how watching what you say makes you suspicious. The obvious motive for a mafia would be not to slip, yeah. But it's not like town has no motivation either. Town would want to avoid having the rest of the town waste their time and energy to lynch one of their own.