Lasagne Mafia - Game over

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ok, so... Since I haven't read the first 20 pages of this game I might repeat some things that have been said already.

So here are the roles in the game:

2 Cops Each night may investigate a player and will be given one of these results: guilty, not guilty or no result.
1 Doctor Each night may protect a player from death, may not protect the same player on consecutive nights.
1 Tracker Each night may track a player and will be informed of that player visits, if any.
1 Indevisive Vigilante Every non-consecutive night you may kill a player.
4 Villagers No abilities
1 Miller Will appear as «guilty» on cop reports, is revealed as a Villager to themselves and upon death.

1 Godfather On Cop reports will show up as «not-guilty».
1 Mafia Goon No abilities.
1 Mafia Hooker Each night may roleblock a player, preventing their night action from succeeding.
1 Mafia Kidnapper Each night may kidnap a player, which will roleblock that player and make that player unable to be targeted. The player will be notified that they were kidnapped.

So far we have lost 1 cop and 2 villagers (one could potentially have been the miller, who knows?!) therefore the game is currently at 7/4 town majority, which isn't ideal.

I don't think anybody has claimed. Yet looking at the game we know that the Vig must have killed N1 which was a rather stupid move but it has happened now. I don't know if anybody has claimed to be Kidnapped yet, however, we should have either the same person claiming twice or two players who haven't been able to do anything yet.

I think it is safe to assume that every night two players are roleblocked and one person killed. So if we went into the night without lynching the game would pretty much be 4 vs 4. It seems like a risky move to lynch, however, at this stage of the game we aren't going to get anywhere unless somebody is killed off. I would hope that the Vig refrains from shooting tonight unless they are VERY confident on who could be scum, or alternatively, we could choose to lynch a player AKA Stranger and get the Vig to shoot Tim if Stranger flips town, which would remove the two highest suspicions. But again this could end with 3 town players all dying in one night and the game ending... so Yeah.

As I stated before I am most sus of molten so I will vote him for now and if I read any worthwhile arguments I might change my vote.

Vote Molten

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Hockeyfan1852 can you explain why you find tim sus please
His posts up until this point all have 2 things in common he either tries to blend in or agree on to whatever someone else has said. At this point I think him and stranger are the 2 prime suspects so far. I think we have to lynch 1 today and if 1 is mafia I would say have the vig shoot the other.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
His posts up until this point all have 2 things in common he either tries to blend in or agree on to whatever someone else has said.
That is straight up not true.

I started to go through and start quoting posts where I do neither of those two things, but it's pretty much all of them. So instead, could you please quote a few exemplary posts or rethink your answer?

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount Day 2

Timdood3: [1/6] Hockeyfan1852

Stranger from Planet 9: [2/6] Infected_alien8_ and HKCaper

MoltenAshes: [1/6] Fog

Not voting: [7] Alisha, Comp, Notme, MoltenAshes, Timdood3, Stranger from Planet 9 and Unusual_dood.

6 votes are required for a lynch.
6 votes are required for a no-lynch.

Deadline in 51 hours!

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
His posts up until this point all have 2 things in common he either tries to blend in or agree on to whatever someone else has said. At this point I think him and stranger are the 2 prime suspects so far. I think we have to lynch 1 today and if 1 is mafia I would say have the vig shoot the other.
Quotes on this? Doesn't seem like Tim at all from what I've read.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
vote Alisha

Her posts when «turning» against Tim felt out of place in my mind, and I didn’t like her reason for believing I was scum and I think they were too tiny to be genuine as well. At last if I’m wrong about her alignment then we will just lose a town villager and not a PR which I believe is highly likely how I things are going now.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
vote Alisha

Her posts when «turning» against Tim felt out of place in my mind, and I didn’t like her reason for believing I was scum and I think they were too tiny to be genuine as well. At last if I’m wrong about her alignment then we will just lose a town villager and not a PR which I believe is highly likely how I things are going now.
You know that I said I wasn't that confident on your alignment, right

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
Here are me and Inffy placing 2 strong votes on Stranger, yet people barely respond to it and keep voting all over the place. Im getting more and more sure weve found a maf.
This seems like this is encouraging bandwagoning. Don't get me wrong, I understand the reasoning for Stranger, but I just want to consider every option before the deadline. Also, your vote HK definitely wasn't strong, although Inffy's was strong.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
This seems like this is encouraging bandwagoning. Don't get me wrong, I understand the reasoning for Stranger, but I just want to consider every option before the deadline. Also, your vote HK definitely wasn't strong, although Inffy's was strong.
What makes mine strong? And what makes hk's not?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
This was HK's vote on stranger. He read stranger as mafia but I don't think he explained why. However, you gave your thoughts that Stranger ever since the beginning of the game, and have stayed consistent.
I explained in another post why i thought stranger was susp, i decided to hold off from voting, but changed my mind after and placed it.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount Day 2

Timdood3: [1/6] Hockeyfan1852

Stranger from Planet 9: [3/6] Infected_alien8_, HKCaper and Alisha

MoltenAshes: [1/6] Fog

Alisha: [1/6] Unusual_Dood

Not voting: [5] Comp, Notme, MoltenAshes, Timdood3 and Stranger from Planet 9.

6 votes are required for a lynch.
6 votes are required for a no-lynch.

Deadline in 39 hours and some minutes!

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The lack of commentary from Inffy and HK on my arguments today is really starting to support Alisha's theory yesterday that those two are a mafia team trying to cause a mislynch by encouraging Alisha's tunnel vision on me. HK's been pretty quiet all game TBH which makes me really nervous about him.

Vote HKCaper

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Another thing about stranger is that her unvotes feel like they're there to please a lot of the time. She unvotes alisha after she gets a bit of heat from it and a few of us town read her - she gives an explanation sure but it felt like she was just trying to please people. Then again on tim, suddenly that one post explains his thought process and she unvotes, right after a few people have doubt on tim. It doesn't feel like she's genuinely changing her mind, it feels like she's just conveniently changing her mind based on what seems easier for her. And that ties into the whole 'it feels like you're faking a persona since you're being too nice and calm about being lynched that it doesn't seem genuine, and I think mafia have more reason to think about faking their feelings than town' thing that I brought up yesterday.

Her case against comp just feels like such a fake read as well? (I'm struggling to actually think through why that is to myself and synthesise the reason for why it seems so fake but I had a go and felt the need to say this disclaimer after reading it back since it isn't very cohesive). Like there's no *feeling* there to accompany her read. There's no feeling that she's caught scum and she could be right about him and she wants to lynch him or anything, it's just a kind of flat, 2D, easy read of 'he said people weren't contributing when he himself wasn't contributing'. There's no depth there, there's nothing that seems to me 'mafia' there, it's just a simple hypocritical statement that anyone can make, anyone can see others not contributing and call them out for it, forgetting to take a look at themselves, and I feel like most people would understand that? It just feels like she's weakly throwing a stick and it's just missing. It doesn't feel like proper, genuine 'I think this person is mafia', it feels like 'this is a convenient thing to push on but I'm not pushing too hard since I'll be suspicious'. And she doesn't go further with it, look at how nobody is agreeing, keep pushing for it. I dunno, I think I did a terrible job at trying to make sense of my feelings there, but maybe someone can see what I'm seeing there.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
It's like, I have these feelings and impressions and mental images about her, and I'm walking through them trying to figure out how they all point to 'she's mafia', since subconsciously I know it makes me suspicious of her, I'm just not sure why yet, there's no string to link it all into her being scummy if that makes sense