Lasagne Mafia - Game over

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
It's like, I have these feelings and impressions and mental images about her, and I'm walking through them trying to figure out how they all point to 'she's mafia', since subconsciously I know it makes me suspicious of her, I'm just not sure why yet, there's no string to link it all into her being scummy if that makes sense
or, to be more accurate, there is a string, I just haven't found it yet

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Honestly, though, my read against Comp is legit just a general feeling at this point. He hasn't said much of substance thus far, but what he has said really feels like he's scum. Its more that I don't want to lynch him just based on a feeling. Id really only be willing to lynch him if we don't have anyone better to lynch.

You and HK's consistent votes against me, especially paired with your relative quiet-ness today really feels like bandwagoning honestly. HK especially though feels like he only talks when he feels like he has a good opportunity to try and manipulate people's votes.

Your posts make me understand why you feel that I'm suspicious - at least I can see what your train of thought is. I have absolutely NO idea what HKCaper's train of thought is at this point, and that really scares me Tbh. I have yet to see him contribute any thoughts to the discussion that I feel are his original thoughts, not just extensions of someone else's thoughts. It's like he's hiding in the shadows, just waiting for the right opportunity to strike.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Arrrrrgh, seriously!? If we unvote every player who makes some grand impassioned defense speech we're legit just going to end up lynching all the quieter players, regardless of their actual alignment.
Something i should indeed have responded to. Cus i disagreed with your reasoning. The only person i didnt see as scumas before was Alisha, but not simply, because she made a post, but because it felt genuine.
HK especially though feels like he only talks when he feels like he has a good opportunity to try and manipulate people's votes.
I disagree with this, then again I do realize ive not replied to much to general things, perhaps because a lot didnt directly involve me. What i did post was usualy simply my vibes/reads on the general state of the game. If you want i can respond to your and other posts from the last couple pages in general, or if you have any more specific questions to that, somewhere tomorow.

Also I agree with Alisha you should maybe claim. Ive been on you for most of today, maybe your claim could try to change my mind, if you arent scum. Dont rlly like you going after me rn, but i guess i can see what you are coming from, if you are actually town. If you are scum it just seems like a way to shift suspicion, just after i put a big focus on you.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
You and HK's consistent votes against me, especially paired with your relative quiet-ness today really feels like bandwagoning honestly.
I guess I just feel as though I need to resolve you to move forward with the game. I don't fully understand why I feel that way. I have a few uncertainties (notme/molten/fog/hockey), but I just have a feeling that looking into them is just going to create a mess and it'd be better to do it after we know your alignment. Sorry, it must suck to be told that, and I'm even more sorry if you're town and I've been misreading you.

To be honest I kind of just want the day over with. It feels like it's just an extension of yesterday (brian's flip didn't change anything for me since I already thought he was town and was seeing the game with that in mind previously as well), and I just feel as though I can't move forward any more today unless something substantial happens on its own, so I'm just kinda waiting.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Since comp's felt like he's slightly more eager to help than usual so I wonder if he's compensating for being scum (said this earlier but kinda forgot how I feel about him)
(as in when I posted the first reads list with the broken formatting I forgot I felt that way and then remembered)

Someone stop me posting like this

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Hockeyfan1852 why are you happy to lynch today but weren't yesterday?
Higher chance of lynching today and investigative roles likely got a lead and are pushing for someone to be lynched today. They likely investigated the people we suspected in day 1. Like I said before I don't care if we lynch tim or stranger. I just hit disagree and weakly defended my reasoning to see if any other mafia would come out of the woodwork to back him. Pay attention to Molton as well for coming to his defense.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Actually I think I'd like tim to claim his role if he does confirm that he visited me. The mafia already know he's either the cop or the doctor (or tracker if stranger is lying), so they'll be blocking him for the rest of the game anyway most likely. There's not really a downside to him claiming his full role as far as I can see? It just forces him out into a cc if he's mafia and makes him likely town if he's not cc'd