Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Also on a side note just before I go to bed, who agrees itd be amazing if the forums had like a notifications option so you could get notifications every time someone replied to the thread without having to refresh the page literally refreshing makes my brain numb aaa

ok going to bed gl in the night don't do anything silly peeps

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Also on a side note just before I go to bed, who agrees itd be amazing if the forums had like a notifications option so you could get notifications every time someone replied to the thread without having to refresh the page literally refreshing makes my brain numb aaa

It...does?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

You can, click 'watch thread' at the top

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Now I'm questioning my reads on hk and UNU

UNU felt really town at the start of the game but now I think back to him with tim/stranger's claims in mind suddenly I can see him being mafia

I didn't say this before since I concluded there was no way to know if it was relevant to his alignment and I thought he was town anyway, but when he was refuting alisha's claims he felt slightly defensive/sensitive about the stuff he felt wasn't true, and I remember thinking he felt that way (though moreso, to the point where he was pretty sarcastic with me) last game when I threw shade on him. I don't remember how he feels when he gets accused as town but I wonder if he has a tendency to react like this more as mafia than as town? Since we're 'onto' a truth that he doesn't want seen? And maybe the increased reaction last game was since it wasn't just a townie being onto him but because it was his teammate throwing shade on him, which would probably feel even more unfair (that's what it felt like at the time, that he was annoyed mostly since I was his partner using bogus points against him so it felt like a non-consensual and bogus bus, which would feel more annoying than a townie figuring you out I think, since with a bus your own mafia team is turning on you and ruining your very purpose in the game, to survive)

I kept thinking HK was strong town since he agreed with my reads and I thought we were right but now that it seems we weren't I'm back to wondering about his 'chilled back' kinda vibe, though it does feel like a cool townie vibe to me now, it's still something that pinged my radar in the past so maybe it only feels townie since I thought he was reading the mafia correctly and I should reconsider it?

I dunno these claims have completely shaken up the game which is good since it's more interesting

I should wait for CC's a bit longer (and if you're out there please definitely do CC today since it's mylo tomorrow so CCing tomorrow instead will give us a 50/50 chance to not instantly lose the game but CCing now will make us 100% have a correct lynch and save ourselves from losing the game tomorrow)

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
I'm tracker. N1: I tracked Les he died. N2: I tracked Timdood visit inffy. I assumed he was the mafia hooker since the victim isn't notified of a rollblock unless they are an actually role. Stranger is mafia 100% then for claiming my role and since vig came out we can't rely on shooting him during the night so we can lynch Stranger today and I will likely die tonight.
Vote Stranger

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also the fact that stranger (or hockey but don't think so) magically guessed that tim visited me makes me pretty sure they're both mafia, and that's how stranger knew tim visited me, since they're partners and he's roleblocker

so yeah it's tim and stranger
oh right if it's hockey as mafia he didn't need to guess

still though I think hockey is 10000x more likely to be real tracker than stranger and I think this ^ is what happened and that tim is mafia as well

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm more inclined to believe that Stranger is the actual tracker.
It's convenient that both tracker claims followed me, isn't it. I think Hockey is fake claiming, and said he saw the same thing as stranger because he didn't want to put out a disprovable report.

Vote hockey
Hockey ccing as mafia would be suicide, there's no reason he'd do that, even as a new player I don't think he would

You guys fake claiming though makes perfect sense since your lives were in danger

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Why are you voting stranger again Inffy

I get Hockeyfan's vote because one of him and Stranger are fakeclaiming, but Inffy wouldn't you be the one to normally want to be patient and get more information so you can make a good decision?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why are you voting stranger again Inffy

I get Hockeyfan's vote because one of him and Stranger are fakeclaiming, but Inffy wouldn't you be the one to normally want to be patient and get more information so you can make a good decision?
What information is there to get? I've strongly mafia read stranger all game, the only reason I unvoted was since she seemed to be tracker and threw my whole perception of the game up in the air. Now that hockey's cc'c everything's fallen back down exactly where it was before and it makes sense again, and I have no reason to doubt hockey when I've been confident stranger's mafia this whole time. And hockey ccing like that doesn't make sense to do if he's mafia since he's throwing his life away tomorrow just for one lynch, I don't think he'd do that as town

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Like, hockey doesn't seem like he'd just impulsively do that without thinking through it making sense first and realizing that he'd be getting himself killed for little reason if he was mafia

And it just makes sense to me that stranger is lying since I've scumread her all game and with her as mafia the game makes sense to me again

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Like, hockey doesn't seem like he'd just impulsively do that without thinking through it making sense first and realizing that he'd be getting himself killed for little reason if he was mafia

And it just makes sense to me that stranger is lying since I've scumread her all game and with her as mafia the game makes sense to me again
I mean, with you and your read on molten, would that not make him more confident in his ability to get stranger mislynched? He has very ample reason to fake claim.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
What information is there to get? I've strongly mafia read stranger all game, the only reason I unvoted was since she seemed to be tracker and threw my whole perception of the game up in the air. Now that hockey's cc'c everything's fallen back down exactly where it was before and it makes sense again, and I have no reason to doubt hockey when I've been confident stranger's mafia this whole time. And hockey ccing like that doesn't make sense to do if he's mafia since he's throwing his life away tomorrow just for one lynch, I don't think he'd do that as town
No, it hasn't fallen down as it has before.

Tim claimed doctor and both tracker claims have given the same information so Tim is confirmed not a vanilla townie. Hockeyfan could have claimed to push another mislynch and get the numbers down enough to swing a final vote, or if raxo kills someone anyway, getting a win.

You were not confident stranger was mafia this whole time, you only started suspecting her close to the end of day 1. Stop tunnelvisioning stranger for a sec and take a step back to breathe, because with the amount of new information that has been dumped, we need time to make sure we're making the right decision.