Lasagne Mafia - Game over

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Before that i was vibing you quite big scum. After that, cus the post felt genuine, that changed, but i still had som small scum vibes left. I did read you town mostly, but the vibes were still there a tad. Perhaps scum might have been phrased wrong i guess.
oh ok that only leaves UNU with suspicion on me then...even though he didn't add me on to either of his probable scum lists with his big post so he either changed his mind or is lying as much as he can about his true reads

mafia please kill me tonight, you might be asking yourselves why murder someone claimed to be a vanilla townie, but then again you chose brian last night so you probably aren't prioritizing killing power roles the way you should

if you kill me then town has one less voice of reason, and instead everyone might need to have this guy lead the town and chaos is always valuable for you

Woops meant to add onto the first paragraph that I do see a way it could be said if she's town and would be misworded but it seems like a stretch
It seems to me that she's having a thought process of...*
Let me just say that again since I think ive made it confusing

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Mostly since everyone else seems townie, but also molten is sus to me anyway, fog's actually aiming at someone and pushing hard on them rather than floating around looking at everyone which is slightly a scumtell (he likes to focus-bus as mafia) and that also points to molten as scum, comp since the newfound eagerness that I got from him earlier, and hk just since everyone else would seem more town than him

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
What do you think of me?
When hockeyfan cc'd stranger's claim you were happy to go back to your reads and not even consider the possibility of your reads being wrong and wanting to jump into a lynch without discussing the facts. That rubs me the wrong way because it looks like you're trying to get the lynch over with quickly so we cannot discuss any better solutions. You also did not push stranger to claim, while I had to be the one to really push that despite all your back and forth with her, and that doesn't seem like normal behavior from you because you usually would ask somebody to claim before you lynch them.

If stranger is town then you will be high on my list of probable scum. If she's not, then ok I townread you but it's disconcerting to me how you're not really getting many people questioning your actions in spite of your weird behavior.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount Day 2

Stranger from Planet 9: [2/6] Infected_alien8_ and Hockeyfan1852

Hockeyfan: [4/6] Unusual_Dood, Notme, Stranger from Planet 9 and Fog

Not voting: [5] Alisha, Comp, HKCaper, MoltenAshes and Timdood3.

6 votes are required for a lynch.
6 votes are required for a no-lynch.

Deadline in 14 hours!!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
It's looking like hockey really is mafia then, ccing to get stranger lynched? I really didn't expect this, he didn't seem like he was just trying to get a lynch all day or anything like that, he felt fine, and meanwhile stranger oozed scum to me. I'm very confused but at least the game is interesting

Stranger looks a bit more credible now
a lot more, she'd have had to have miraculously guessed that tim visited me