Lasagne Mafia - Game over

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Also in the event hockeyfan is mafia, everyone please take a closer look at Inffy and HKCaper because they are sitting in influential positions to the town and not being seen as suspicious by anyone else

I needed to say that before day ended just in case

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Just a reminder that if we mislynch today we're stuck in mylo for the rest of the game - as in we can't mislynch again or we lose, unless the doctor gets lucky

So doctor if you're out there, just bear that in mind. If you think stranger is scummier than hockey then you claiming might get them lynched instead, and let us have another mislynch in the game. Otherwise hockey's getting lynched and we're going into 'never make another mistake again' mode, unless doctor can save the kill target tonight. If you'd rather we lynch hockey anyway and don't want to reveal yourself then fair enough, but just bear in mind that you staying hidden means us other townies don't get to choose between stranger and hockey like you do, since stranger appears confirmed town to us, and it'd be nice if we all got a say in that decision if she's not actually confirmed town, I think. But do what you think is best obviously. Personally, if you're out there, I really, really think stranger would be mafia instead of hockey, so I'd want you to claim so we lynch her. I might be wrong of course, just saying what I personally believe.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
(you could try to stay hidden for longer than just today too of course depending on how lynches go/how your saves go at night but it might not be worth that risk of mislynching + failing to protect someone = we're in mylo and you're forced to out tomorrow anyway and we're most likely always gonna be in mylo and never be able to make a mistake or we lose)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
pleeeeeeeease, I'd rather be Harriet Jones because she's iconic
I'll be captain jack

btw I think fog is probably mafia regardless of whether stranger/tim/hockey are, I'm officially putting him as the "???" member in the scenario where stranger/tim/molten are mafia, and he's already in the other team for when stranger/tim are town

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
hockeyfan are you the doctor
No. Im just beyond confused why I'm getting lynched but I guess in the long run it doesn't matter since I was going to die tonight anyway. The other thing I am seeing is people not understanding that the mafia can see each others actions during the night. So tracker would be the smartest thing to claim for Stranger. Then he knew Tim who is hooker since iffy is alive and didnt get kidnapped visited iffy last night so could make a report. My logic for picking tim was stranger everyone read was sus day 1 and was jumping between people trying to get a lynch was likely going to die. Tim was also sus so I wanted to confirm that he was mafia and track him night 2. Also likely by now I have all 4 mafia voting for trying to push the lynch through.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The other thing I am seeing is people not understanding that the mafia can see each others actions during the night. So tracker would be the smartest thing to claim for Stranger. Then he knew Tim who is hooker since iffy is alive and didnt get kidnapped visited iffy last night so could make a report.
people understand that, it's just, the only way for that theory to be true, tim needs to be mafia with stranger

but tim's claimed doctor and there's nobody countering it (we're still trying to see if they will though)

so that theory can't work atm, which means stranger is probably tracker since knowing tim visited me is hugely unlikely to be a correct guess

personally I think you're town still but I can't think that anymore if tim's proven, it means I'm like 99% likely wrong about you

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount Day 2

Stranger from Planet 9: [2/6] Infected_alien8_ and Hockeyfan1852

Hockeyfan: [4/6] Unusual_Dood, Notme, Stranger from Planet 9 and Fog

Not voting: [5] Alisha, Comp, HKCaper, MoltenAshes and Timdood3.

6 votes are required for a lynch.
6 votes are required for a no-lynch.

Deadline in 12 hours!!!

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
No. Im just beyond confused why I'm getting lynched
Stranger claimed Tim visited Infected. Tim claimed doctor and confirmed. Only way Stranger would know AND you telling the truth is that both Stranger and Tim are mafias. That means we can get two mafias with a doctor claim. Without a doctor claim you are basically a confirmed mafia.

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Stranger claimed Tim visited Infected. Tim claimed doctor and confirmed. Only way Stranger would know AND you telling the truth is that both Stranger and Tim are mafias. That means we can get two mafias with a doctor claim. Without a doctor claim you are basically a confirmed mafia.
Welp if I get lynched don't flame me then flame the doctor that didn't claim.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
As explained previously, this plan forces Mafia to kidnap or block raxo instead of somebody else that's more important in the long run like the cop
If Notme uses his kill and it's blocked mafias wont have to block him the next night. My suggestion is that he should try to be unpredictable so that mafias have to block him both nights.

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Hockey if you're actually mafia you're really freakin good at it

I swear to captainjack you're town and there's a doctor hiding out there and stranger/tim are evil scum

Am I really this wrong
Nah I have played forum mafia once before and played a decent amount of town of salem. My best role was jester (tricking people into lynching you). Im really cursed when I play investigative roles I always claim too early and die most games.