Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Still doesn't make her not a detriment. And the whole M&M thing and the "lynch me, you'll regret it" post isn't about her believing what she was saying because, despite the fact they contradict each other ( a sentiment of wanting to get lynched because it would help the town to, a threat to stop her getting lynched), they're just not true.
So basically you're saying even if she's town you don't think she's playing very well and could lynch scum so you want her dead?

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So basically you're saying even if she's town you don't think she's playing very well and could lynch scum so you want her dead?
not playing very well =/= leading town on a wild goose chase thru nonexistent speculation

but yes, as I have said this lynch could provide a lot of substantial leads for future lynches regardless of the result.

Day 0 lynches are always the best solution.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
not playing very well =/= leading town on a wild goose chase thru nonexistent speculation

but yes, as I have said this lynch could provide a lot of substantial leads for future lynches regardless of the result.

Day 0 lynches are always the best solution.
Ok but again, do you find hk suspicious? Even if you think it 'doesn't matter' I'd like to know your opinion

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I mean this is even more evidence to support purples limited game sense or logical thinking. Even if you didn't know notty, from this game alone it is clear she's very prolific, free thinking and open about her ideas ( basically big brain player). So despite this, to try and work notty just being a sheep into her mad theory of how nobody has any reason to susp her is hilariously out of touch.
Get a room or something

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I like how you're trying to strawman me into getting into an anti town position. (or atleast looking antitown).

I'd hope people wouldn't fall for tha t but they probalby will, eitherway it makes you look seriously scummy from this post alone.

well meme'd sir.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
inf and twg are grouping hard rn, even doe inf's theory was that both twg and I are scum? correct me if im wrong inf, but isnt a big reason for you thinking im scum that you felt the interaction between twg and I felt like mafia buds talking somehow?

what do you think about that inffy?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I like how you're trying to strawman me into getting into an anti town position. (or atleast looking antitown).

I'd hope people wouldn't fall for tha t but they probalby will, eitherway it makes you look seriously scummy from this post alone.

well meme'd sir.
I'm not trying to strawman you, I was genuinely wondering if that's what you meant

I don't think it would make you scummy if that is what you meant, I wasn't trying to frame you in a certain way, just trying to understand what you meant

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
inf and twg are grouping hard rn, even doe inf's theory was that both twg and I are scum? correct me if im wrong inf, but isnt a big reason for you thinking im scum that you felt the interaction between twg and I felt like mafia buds talking somehow?

what do you think about that inffy?
what do I think about that? sorry confused what you mean

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ok but again, do you find hk suspicious? Even if you think it 'doesn't matter' I'd like to know your opinion
I don't make comments about players when I don't have substantial evidence/a logical reason.

Doing so either gives hints to the players about their playstyle which they may change to look less scummy or potentially lead the town on a goose chase and cause a townie lynch for no reason.

I only admitted my thoughts on tehbrian and purple as other people had already started on them so there was a potential lynch anyway that I saw fit to fuel.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm disliking posts I dislike, I don't expect it to do anything else
then why do it, personally I don't care but a lot of people don't appreciate having bad internet points on their account so it's kind of a dick move. Also you've never done it before. Looks like you're trying to make a statement uwu