Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Aqua twists everything I say, Omni directly lies with his claim of being able to block, Im gonna hold everyone right there and say NO. He didn't block Aqua period. Omni got blocked by someone else, and so did Aqua, someone who's hunches are lining with the same thing I've been sayig so far. If Dess is the person who saw my alignment, then they either A) didn't see my full role. or B) saw the full role and want me off, hence 100% mafia power role, C) just a lie and didn't see roles, but still mafia aligned because I am town aligned.
Infected_alien8_ still sure she isn't doubling down lmaoooooo

purplepixies you can't argue about twisting my words when in my posts against you I've quoted your lies and contradictions and similarly posted evidence to support my claims (such as the post order with TWG lynch)

why don't you go dig up some quotes of me twisting your words :')

Sam_Winchester

Controller
Controller
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Dess, Dess Dess... have you realized just how hard you're trowing the game for mafia right now, also Omni? Did you even consider that throwing me under a bus would be a silent thing? I'm not going down without yelling, and If I die Dess, Omni and Notty are next in line with Aqua. Aqua fam, if you're really town you should start switching your supposed "meme bullying' of me, because if I die, and my character gets out, and you're actually town, you're costing town WAY too much dude.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Aqua twists everything I say, Omni directly lies with his claim of being able to block, Im gonna hold everyone right there and say NO. He didn't block Aqua period. Omni got blocked by someone else, and so did Aqua, someone who's hunches are lining with the same thing I've been sayig so far. If Dess is the person who saw my alignment, then they either A) didn't see my full role. or B) saw the full role and want me off, hence 100% mafia power role, C) just a lie and didn't see roles, but still mafia aligned because I am town aligned.

In this case, our mafia would be Dess, Notty, Aqua and Omni for sure. Notty has been siding with Dess since way back then. Omni and Aqua seemed to be way too close in everything, except Omni is uncaring in general, so Aqua and Dess are the biggest leads, but if we lynch Omi, and he flips mafia, I can then just go with the general concensus that the other 3 are.

Biggest point is: Whomever saw the roles, either is lying, or saw the full roles and is mafia aligned.
I never said I see roles, Purple you seem to be paying zero attention to what my claim was. I get an alignment of true false or no result for three people together. Everything about you screams mafia to me. You blatantly refusing to give a reads list is part of that, also your continuous insistence that people are teaming when they aren't. Furthermore you are also being needlessly aggressive. How the hell do you know that he didn't block Omni? Are you the blocker then?

Sam_Winchester

Controller
Controller
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Notty how are you even trying to twist that? Like it clearly states that if Dess saw my role, she wouldn't in 100 years put me in danger. Whomever has that power gets a 100% confirmed character reading. Only a mafia would want me gone this hard after using such a power.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Dess, Dess Dess... have you realized just how hard you're trowing the game for mafia right now, also Omni? Did you even consider that throwing me under a bus would be a silent thing? I'm not going down without yelling, and If I die Dess, Omni and Notty are next in line with Aqua. Aqua fam, if you're really town you should start switching your supposed "meme bullying' of me, because if I die, and my character gets out, and you're actually town, you're costing town WAY too much dude.
I feel like inf starting to go on about how she could be an important town PR fueled her smh

also wdym meme bullying lol it's not my fault you type like Trump

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Notty how are you even trying to twist that? Like it clearly states that if Dess saw my role, she wouldn't in 100 years put me in danger. Whomever has that power gets a 100% confirmed character reading. Only a mafia would want me gone this hard after using such a power.
DESS.
DIDN'T.
SEE.
YOUR.
ROLE.

HE CHOSE 3 PEOPLE, IF ALL 3 PEOPLE WERE TOWN HE GOT A TRUE RESULT IF 1 OR MORE WAS SCUM, HE GOT A FALSE.

WHETHER YOU CHOSE TO BELIEVE IT OR NOT THAT WAS HIS CLAIM.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DRUMPF???

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
You can't make claims like this without claiming your role. You'd be roleblocked for that just the same as if you'd fully claimed. The claimed 1-shot blocker, who you insist is mafia (Omni) has used his ability, so what are you worried about happening after you claim?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
What do you mean twist. The only reason to think you're town is Dess's report so if you claim he is 100% lying or 100% Mafia then that would mean you're not actually confirmed town.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Welp, I'm going to go back to my stance of letting town just fuck over, they do still have at least 2 other players who might help them, hoepfully mafia doesn't start putting town against them. Bye my show is starting.
Purple if you're an investigative role of some kind, you should probably just claim at this point? You've made it clear you have a powerful role so you're pretty likely to die tonight.

If you have info for us it'd be nice if we could see it before you die so that we never get to know what happened

But I dunno, your call, maybe mafia will leave you alive tonight to try to mislynch you if you're town