Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
She disliked my post where I said '+ we have 0 cops in this game' and continued to talk about how she'd rather die than not claim so felt like a cop softclaim to me.
Oh that, yeah I did note that as a possible softclaim as cop but I kinda think it's someone else, so I have purple + that person written down in my PM as possible cops

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm not opposed to lynching Dess at the moment, but I think purple would be a better lynch. I do think Dess claim is questionable, but Purple's saltiness and unwillingness to give us helpful information has convinced me that she's either scum, or playing really badly if she's town. That said, if it comes down to a choice between lynching Dess and a no-lynch, I would absolutely choose lynching Dess.

That said Infected_alien8_ - could you point out exactly where you think purple softclaimed cop? Because I'm really starting to get the impression that you and purple are on a team together.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm not opposed to lynching Dess at the moment, but I think purple would be a better lynch. I do think Dess claim is questionable, but Purple's saltiness and unwillingness to give us helpful information has convinced me that she's either scum, or playing really badly if she's town. That said, if it comes down to a choice between lynching Dess and a no-lynch, I would absolutely choose lynching Dess.

That said Infected_alien8_ - could you point out exactly where you think purple softclaimed cop? Because I'm really starting to get the impression that you and purple are on a team together.
I don't think she did really, notty was the one who said that. I saw what could've potentially been her softclaiming cop (bel0w) but I decided someone else was more likely to be cop than her, and that the thing below was just purple disagreeing and thinking notty was scum and not wanting to agree with her ideas.

Here's where she could've been softclaiming cop:
https://escaperestart.com/forum/thr...omous-flowers-day-1.21292/page-21#post-430249
https://escaperestart.com/forum/thr...omous-flowers-day-1.21292/page-22#post-430266

I do think purple softclaimed a powerful role on day 0 though:

Oh I give up all time. If anyone has seen me in his community, my middle name is literally giving up when things get boring or take too much work.

Also I'm taking back claiming because on the off chance that I miss the lynch by 1 vote, I could still help town because they kinda need me. GG ruined game, back to lunch.
That's why I kind of want to stop being an asshole for just one second, and be serious. If I claim and ruin the game for town, when there's still votes missing, then I'd actually feel guilty because then it'd be like "she could have prevented this" but I can't since people already made their minds anyways. But letting people lynch me when they still doubted me feels way better, and I get to go "Told ya", as opposed to having people blame me even tho they were the ones who didn't believe me.