Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
One thing might help. Look at the only confirmed mafia so far, Omni. Did I strike you as connected to him at all?
Yes, as I showed above

I don't think so. Instead, look at who did seem to be connected to him: Notty, for defending him with pretty much no compelling reason,
When did notty ever defend omni?

and discreetly Inffy for bussing him but never actually voting him, and trying to get people to look elsewhere.
But I did vote for him. I unvoted when he was close to hammer and voted for you instead. I was fine with omni being lynched, even when I was voting for you I said so.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also, taken fromwikipedia:

"The berries are moderately toxic. Ivy foliage contains triterpenoid saponins and falcarinol. Falcarinol is capable of inducing contact dermatitis."

"Several ivy species have become a serious invasive species (An invasive species is a species that is not native to a specific location, and that has a tendency to spread to a degree believed to cause damage to the environment, human economy or human health.)"

Although it also kills breast cancer cells apparently but point is, they can be poisonous/toxic

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I also kind of doubt that town has both

a) a pest to the mafia who can redirect one of their actions/kills onto themselves/other people once per day
b) a pest to the mafia who can redirect several of their actions onto other people once per game

so I think brian/vy are probably not the same alignment either way?

what do you think about that Vyryn?

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 6 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Vyryn - 6 (Nottykitten, Infected_Alien8_, Dess, Timdood3, Aqua, Stranger from Planet 9) [L-1]
Nottykitten - 1 (Vyryn) [L-6]

With 12 players, it takes 7 votes to lynch and 6 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-lynch.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
It doesn't feel feel like genuine changing his mind on me, just knee-jerk reactions to being voted and then cooling off

I guess a townie could do that though, still it's weird to me
I've definitely done that before as a townie, but there's more than that making me believe that Vyryn isn't town.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I've definitely done that before as a townie, but there's more than that making me believe that Vyryn isn't town.

Yeah, I still think he's mafia, I'm just spewing out my thoughts since I'm procrastinating writing this essay. I think his weird constant changing mind on me is something I don't want to read too much into is what I ended up concluding there, not that I think he's town

Vyryn

Reaction score
Whatever I've said, whatever I've claimed, Inffy has inevitably used it as "confirmatory proof" that I'm mafia. Everyone who says something I say "rubs you the wrong way", this is inevitable if you view me in a "probably guilty" light and then push on me repeatedly. It's a mistake people make all the time called confirmation bias. This is why I try to use hard proof whenever possible. This is why lynching Dess, Notty or Kroppeb makes so much more sense than lynching me; so much more hard and fast information is gained.

Do the innocent team a favor and don't listen to Inffy and Notty too much after you hammer me.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Whatever I've said, whatever I've claimed, Inffy has inevitably used it as "confirmatory proof" that I'm mafia. Everyone who says something I say "rubs you the wrong way", this is inevitable if you view me in a "probably guilty" light and then push on me repeatedly. It's a mistake people make all the time called confirmation bias. This is why I try to use hard proof whenever possible. This is why lynching Dess, Notty or Kroppeb makes so much more sense than lynching me; so much more hard and fast information is gained.

Do the innocent team a favor and don't listen to Inffy and Notty too much after you hammer me.
It's not confirmation bias to google Ivy and see that it's 'moderately toxic' and make the connection that the mafia we lynched was a poisonous plant so maybe you're mafia as well

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Vyryn - If You're really town, explain to me how would you use your ability to avoid causing collateral damage to town?