Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So, Im Bougainvillea. Also, surprise, I spawned the second hand. IDK what it does, just that it's gonna stay there for two nights then disappear. It's a one shot ability hence why I didn't do it sooner.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
Is that all your role does? Spawn in the second hand once in the game and it lasts for two nights?

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 8 April 2019 UTC 22:00

Purplepixies - 1 (Aqua) [L-5]
TehBrian - 1 (Stranger from Planet 9) [L-5]
Timdood3 - 1 (Timdood3) [L-5]

With 10 players, it takes 6 votes to lynch and 5 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-lynch.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——

TehBrian - 1 (Stranger from Planet 9) [L-5]

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-lynch.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Unvote

I'm posting this realizing that I've possibly fell for a few of the traps he's laid thus far but I'm starting to get reallllly nervous about Inffy. As I said earlier, I've suspected for a while that one of Inffy and Vyryn is mafia, and now that Vyryn's confirmed town I'm strongly beginning to suspect that it's Inffy.
For one thing, posts #1577-#1614 feel a lot like an argument between a town and a scum, and in the moment I had trouble making out which one was which in the moment, but looking back with the knowledge that Vyryn is town, Inffy's arguments seem like a stretch in a lot of places - especially #1613 where he's tearing Vyryn's reads apart rather than talking about the feeling he gets from the list.
Furthermore, in both his reads list (#1660) and his arguments against Vyryn, Inffy really seems like he's relying on the possibility that Vyryn's flower *could* be poisonous rather than actual reads. It could be Inffy tunneling like normal, but there's just something about that specific tactic that really strikes me as off.
Finally, thinking about it this idea of Inffy trying to start a role massclaim has me concerned in retrospect. More specifically the fact that he hasn't been forthcoming with what his role does. To me it reads as if he's trying to bait information out of townies (like Tim & myself, for example).
I can't say I'm fully certain that Inffy is scum yet, as most of his reads do feel legit, but I do have a few questions for him.

Infected_alien8_
1. When you were researching different types of Ivy when arguing with Vyryn, how exactly were you expecting that to support your argument against him?
2. Did the hammer on Vyryn yesterday change your opinion of purplepixies of TehBrian in any way?
3. When you mentioned a mass role claim, why didn't you lead by example?
4. If it's because you're concerned about mafia targeting you, under what circumstances would you consider revealing what your role does?

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——

Sam_Winchester

Controller
Controller
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Hello, late again, another workday ruined me. Anyways I got questions:

Nottykitten you have never agreed with me on anything, and were pushing to lynch me countless of times.
Why did you suddenly agree with me on posts concerning going for a Vyryn lynch? (posts #1680 #1681)