Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I literally have no idea, it was a tingly sense, but at least one of them was right so you know I'm not making up random excuses on why I was trying to lynch villagers (if I was mafia)
Alright

I just feel like you were so much different last game

You were suspicious of people last game and had actual reasons, like alisha being "uptight", and you agreed with me about notme seeming like he was preoccupied with seeming townie

And when you were suspected you made an effort to actually defend yourself

This game you're just voting without giving any reason, barely made any attempt at defending yourself, made no attempt at scumhunting other than placing random votes, and it's like you're a completely different player

Do you have any response to that?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I literally have no idea, it was a tingly sense, but at least one of them was right so you know I'm not making up random excuses on why I was trying to lynch villagers (if I was mafia)
and the fact one of your 'tingly senses' were right doesn't make you not mafia at all, mafia lynch their partners to look innocent all the time

TehBrian

Reaction score
Alright

I just feel like you were so much different last game

You were suspicious of people last game and had actual reasons, like alisha being "uptight", and you agreed with me about notme seeming like he was preoccupied with seeming townie

And when you were suspected you made an effort to actually defend yourself

This game you're just voting without giving any reason, barely made any attempt at defending yourself, made no attempt at scumhunting other than placing random votes, and it's like you're a completely different player

Do you have any response to that?
Going to be honest here, I've been really pretty busy in real life and it's getting a tad bit better, so I just tried to come onto here and backread like 2 seconds so I could give some opinion but to actually have any reasons with scumhunting what I do more is just say stuff until I read something important and something clicks. I honestly have no suspicions, but I'm just saying if I had to lynch someone right now it would be aqua, since I've been a tad bit suspicious, and I'm not sure why. I just need to read more.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Going to be honest here, I've been really pretty busy in real life and it's getting a tad bit better, so I just tried to come onto here and backread like 2 seconds so I could give some opinion but to actually have any reasons with scumhunting what I do more is just say stuff until I read something important and something clicks. I honestly have no suspicions, but I'm just saying if I had to lynch someone right now it would be aqua, since I've been a tad bit suspicious, and I'm not sure why. I just need to read more.
Can you have read more by tomorrow? And try to come up with a reads list by then?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I honestly have no suspicions, but I'm just saying if I had to lynch someone right now it would be aqua, since I've been a tad bit suspicious, and I'm not sure why. I just need to read more.
I am also very, extremely suspicious of Aqua.

For now..

Unvote
Vote Aqua
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(I'm confident brian is scum but may as well give him one more day to give a reads list)

TehBrian

Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(I'm confident brian is scum but may as well give him one more day to give a reads list)
Dangit, you're right. Honestly I'm not sure how I can convey emotions over text, and if I try to add a lot of "honestly" and stuff like that, it might sound like I'm trying to act town-y, which I'm not. Just imagine this in a very not-dry voice and kind of emotional. I'm really, really not mafia. I'll try to get a reads list to you but please don't lynch me because if you do, like you said, you could lose the game. I know this sounds super like a mafia tactic and to be completely honest I wouldn't believe myself. Just give me some time and I'll get a reads list on other people.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Dangit, you're right. Honestly I'm not sure how I can convey emotions over text, and if I try to add a lot of "honestly" and stuff like that, it might sound like I'm trying to act town-y, which I'm not. Just imagine this in a very not-dry voice and kind of emotional. I'm really, really not mafia. I'll try to get a reads list to you but please don't lynch me because if you do, like you said, you could lose the game. I know this sounds super like a mafia tactic and to be completely honest I wouldn't believe myself. Just give me some time and I'll get a reads list on other people.
I mean, can you explain that contradiction? Saying you think aqua is extremely suspicious and then saying you don't actually have any suspicions and just found aqua a 'tad' suspicious? Because that seems like you lied.

TehBrian

Reaction score
I mean, can you explain that contradiction? Saying you think aqua is extremely suspicious and then saying you don't actually have any suspicions and just found aqua a 'tad' suspicious? Because that seems like you lied.
I don't have any concrete evidence, that's what I'm trying to say. I find him very suspicious but I don't have anything to actually be suspicious about.. in a way? I'm not sure, it's just the way he is and talks, again it just might be my bias towards voting him..

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't have any concrete evidence, that's what I'm trying to say. I find him very suspicious but I don't have anything to actually be suspicious about.. in a way? I'm not sure, it's just the way he is and talks, again it just might be my bias towards voting him..
Okay well hopefully you come up with a good read list since otherwise I'm voting for you <3

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Sam_Winchester

Controller
Controller
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Ok I was typing up some reads and then realized I don't have many just feels?
So here are my mafia hunches instead, since I'm not entirely sure of everyone else.

• Aqua, strong mafia for still putting me down for a lynch after claiming, like there's a time for jokes n' meme lynches, and at a time where town can lose if we lose another member is not one of them. Gives me the same uncaring vibes as Omni did.
  • Tehbrian: possible mafia barely posts but is somehow always here for a lynch.
  • Kroppeb: soft mafia this one is just pure feels, something just strikes me off but don't know what so let's say soft-hunch of mafia.
  • Unusual: very soft mafia seemed very invested in my claim, granted everyone else was waiting but Unusual has barely ever asked me anything until now. Really wanted to know if knowing my flower could be a mafia win condition. But the same feeling happened when Notty agreed with me on lynching Vyryn who turned out to be town. By now everyone should know I just internalize things and hope for the best. So this should probably be left out but I wan't to put it out there.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ok I was typing up some reads and then realized I don't have many just feels?
So here are my mafia hunches instead, since I'm not entirely sure of everyone else.

• Aqua, strong mafia for still putting me down for a lynch after claiming, like there's a time for jokes n' meme lynches, and at a time where town can lose if we lose another member is not one of them. Gives me the same uncaring vibes as Omni did.
  • Tehbrian: possible mafia barely posts but is somehow always here for a lynch.
  • Kroppeb: soft mafia this one is just pure feels, something just strikes me off but don't know what so let's say soft-hunch of mafia.
  • Unusual: very soft mafia seemed very invested in my claim, granted everyone else was waiting but Unusual has barely ever asked me anything until now. Really wanted to know if knowing my flower could be a mafia win condition. But the same feeling happened when Notty agreed with me on lynching Vyryn who turned out to be town. By now everyone should know I just internalize things and hope for the best. So this should probably be left out but I wan't to put it out there.
Why did you assume that your hand blocked aqua? Am I missing something?

Sam_Winchester

Controller
Controller
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Because my role says my action runs first, so even if Omni had tried to block Aqua, I had already placed the hand there. I thought the blue color would be a blocking feature perhaps. I tried to prove it to myself the next night when I assumed the rose would be turning green.
I tried to guess 50-50 that green could have a poison or healing/protecting effect. I didn't die that night and felt assured.
So I kept telling myself that it wasn't Omni but I that blocked Aqua.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Because my role says my action runs first, so even if Omni had tried to block Aqua, I had already placed the hand there. I thought the blue color would be a blocking feature perhaps. I tried to prove it to myself the next night when I assumed the rose would be turning green.
I tried to guess 50-50 that green could have a poison or healing/protecting effect. I didn't die that night and felt assured.
So I kept telling myself that it wasn't Omni but I that blocked Aqua.
But you said it as if you knew with certainty that omni didn't block aqua. But now you're saying you just thought maybe blue was a block. If you only thought blue was a block, why were you so sure that it was you who blocked aqua not omni? Did you just feel that confident about it?

Sam_Winchester

Controller
Controller
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Here goes my thought process:

I believe the hand's purpose goes hand in hand with the colors.
If the colors are going in the order of Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, then I can place the hand and then simply guess what the color will do for said person. On N1 it was red, so knowing it would change to blue, I thought it would be a cop thing perhaps, I mean blue is an authorative color. the next day, because people kept talking about reflections, I assumed I was right and kept saying it was I who blocked Aqua because my action would run before anyone elses, including Omni's. Then when I knew it would change to green, I placed it on myself because I wanted to hope it was green for healing, having survived I assumed I did well. I don't know what yellow does, but I placed it on Notty after feeling that suddenly agreeing with me when going for a Vyryn lynch striked me wrong because Notty was quick to put me down on anything I said, similar to Aqua earlier in the game.