Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So...someone remind me what we're waiting for?
I about to just place my vote to get things moving again.
I'm waiting for a reads list from him. If he doesn't bring one within the next 3 hours I'm voting for him.

Also if stranger isn't the dangerous third party, which I doubt but, it might still be notty if she's lying about an aspect of her role. Even if she did give me the hide, it could be that she still has a more dangerous ability or wincon than she's letting on. Heck maybe it wasn't even her who gave me the hide and it's linked to the colours/clock or something and actually she needs me dead. So if stranger is town my next guess for the dangerous third party would be notty.

But that being said, I really, really think it's stranger.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
One of the players who claimed to not have an action?
Could be one of those too yeah, I just don't get third party feels from them which is why my next guess would be notty but those could be too

We know that somebody switched tim/notty on the dial and hasn't claimed to be responsible (again unless it's linked to the dial/mechanic rather than role) so whoever that is, I'd guess is a) scum and b) a vanilla town claim.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think her ability is more fatal than switching people once in the game so far on the dial
(unless she tried to switch people who kept dying that night so it cancelled or something but that seems unlikely and I also think her ability would be more lethal than switching people anyway so yeah)

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
I just finding it unlikely there are 6 individual manipulative roles (disabler, hooker, bus driver, reflector [brians role], vyryns role and a role that switched tim and Notty). However I might be wrong since most roles seem to be connected to the clock.

Still maybe this isn’t done by a player at all or maybe there is a third party player with weird mechanics with that ability for some reason or who caused this indirectly.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Honestly from what I can tell (and this is getting a bit meta game) I am assuming whomever is Mafia is inexperienced. Why else would they let Inffy, Notty AND Aqua live this long? Unless of course they are all mafia (spinfoiling a bit there).
That being said I also am sure Brian is mafia but I'm not voting him yet and Kropp I still am unsure about. If I were to trust my gut at this point I would say Aqua, Brian and Kropp but I'm a bit torn on Inffy what with how gungho he was for the lynch on Vy.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
I believe all PR (inffy, dess, purple) claims and Nottys third party claim. Dess’ claim proves Purple. The way Tim claimed and what he claimed really gave me the feeling he was telling the truth. When I voted Omni day 0, everyone was voting for Aqua instead when the exact same arguments could be used on Omni, in fact I believe they worked even better on him.

Kroppebs claim felt fake, and very «i will just go with vanilla townie since there seems to be a lot of them» (claimed just after me and Aqua). Also using the word vanilla townie to desribe the role might be correct, but it was not mentioned in my role pm, and no claims or death reveals use that word so that just increases the feeling I have that it is made up. Also I have not seen too much of him which is usually a mafia sign.

Brian has been ignoring important questions, hammered a town when the general opionion at the time was that we shouldn’t, had a role which very well could be mafia, targetted vyryn n2 which I think is very strange for a towns perspective as he was the most likely to be investigated/blocked so it would imo just harm town (and the only reason I could see was if he was town was to avoid vyryn getting killed, byt vyryn was in most peoples eyes suspicious so no reason for mafia to kill him).

Strangers role just feels weird especially that she supposedly is unaware of what it does, and it also feels important so either I think she is a third party role or she is mafia claiming to have something to do with it, but really doesn’t.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ok finally have a moment to jump in and contribute to the conversation.

First off, y'all are correct, I havent been entirely forthcoming about my role, primarily because I wanted to wait for UNU to claim before I revealed this.
Specifically, I will be told who Unu visits tonight, if anyone. So my role is basically a one-shot delayed tracker. Since Unu has claimed VT, I'm assuming I won't get any results unless He isnt what he says he is.
I chose UNU specifically because I didn't have a good read on him at the time.

In other news, Inffy and purplepixies claims both make sense, and explain a lot of how they've been behaving. Im Still not 100% convinced either of them are town, but I'm willing to suspend my disbelief for the moment, especially so for Inffy.

Any other questions y'all have for me?

I'm also thinking tgat TehBrian is probably a good lynch now. The few posts he has made have been weirdly defensive for an experienced player as town.
Vote TehBrian

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Honestly from what I can tell (and this is getting a bit meta game) I am assuming whomever is Mafia is inexperienced. Why else would they let Inffy, Notty AND Aqua live this long? Unless of course they are all mafia (spinfoiling a bit there).
That's one of the reasons I was tinfoiling that aqua was scum. I never sent my new tinfoil theory on aqua being scum since after purple's whole 'omni never disabled aqua' argument turned out to be less concrete than I thought, it makes much more sense that omni disabled aqua and aqua is therefore town, so I kinda stopped pursuing that thought. But this is what I had planned to say about the kill list:

"And I was in the shower yesterday and suddenly aqua being mafia dawned on me and it somehow made a lot of sense. It started because I was thinking about the kill list we've had. It just seems kind of strange. The more active people have been kept alive while the quiet people have been killed off. It's almost like whoever the mafia is, wants a challenge so they can boast that their win was challenging because they kept the loud people alive and still got town read by them and won, and that the game was still fun instead of what sometimes happens to games when all the active people are killed off and it becomes too quiet. I think that mindset matches what aqua would probably be in as mafia pretty well?"

And then this is another thing that still concerns me about him that I mentioned before as well, but was planning on reiterating it:

"And his defence of omni makes sense coming from a teammate, and his 'apology' to me about being wrong freaked me out. He said he thought I was planning on making a move as scum where I'd be wrong about purple and then apologize to look genuine, and I was really confused as to where that thought even came from since it seemed like such a random stretch. But if that's something he was planning on doing with omni, defending him, then apologising for being wrong, and thinking he'd look authentic and townie for doing that, then that thought makes a lot of sense all of a sudden, because it's clear where it came from - his own intentions."

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I believe all PR (inffy, dess, purple) claims and Nottys third party claim. Dess’ claim proves Purple. The way Tim claimed and what he claimed really gave me the feeling he was telling the truth. When I voted Omni day 0, everyone was voting for Aqua instead when the exact same arguments could be used on Omni, in fact I believe they worked even better on him.

Kroppebs claim felt fake, and very «i will just go with vanilla townie since there seems to be a lot of them» (claimed just after me and Aqua). Also using the word vanilla townie to desribe the role might be correct, but it was not mentioned in my role pm, and no claims or death reveals use that word so that just increases the feeling I have that it is made up. Also I have not seen too much of him which is usually a mafia sign.

Brian has been ignoring important questions, hammered a town when the general opionion at the time was that we shouldn’t, had a role which very well could be mafia, targetted vyryn n2 which I think is very strange for a towns perspective as he was the most likely to be investigated/blocked so it would imo just harm town (and the only reason I could see was if he was town was to avoid vyryn getting killed, byt vyryn was in most peoples eyes suspicious so no reason for mafia to kill him).

Strangers role just feels weird especially that she supposedly is unaware of what it does, and it also feels important so either I think she is a third party role or she is mafia claiming to have something to do with it, but really doesn’t.
Yeah I agree with your reads here.

I think kropp/brian are mafia right now. I'm just stumped on who the third person is.

I think I've been wrong about dess since he seems to be our only investigative and on top of that had seemed townie today for me as well

I think you raise a good point about kropp's claim

I think aqua is probably town just because omni seemed to have disabled him - possible he disabled hk and then kropp tried to kill me but it accidentally killed hk, and so aqua realized the disable wouldn't be seen so claimed it himself, and omni confirmed it to make them look like they weren't a team, but aqua's reaction to being disabled by omni felt legit to me so I don't really believe that rn

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

First off, y'all are correct, I havent been entirely forthcoming about my role, primarily because I wanted to wait for UNU to claim before I revealed this.
Specifically, I will be told who Unu visits tonight, if anyone. So my role is basically a one-shot delayed tracker. Since Unu has claimed VT, I'm assuming I won't get any results unless He isnt what he says he is.

In other news, Inffy and purplepixies claims both make sense, and explain a lot of how they've been behaving. Im Still not 100% convinced either of them are town, but I'm willing to suspend my disbelief for the moment, especially so for Inffy.

I'm also thinking tgat TehBrian is probably a good lynch now. The few posts he has made have been weirdly defensive for an experienced player as town.
Vote TehBrian

I don't buy it. I don't think you'd need to spawn in a second hand to track UNU, and I don't think him claiming vanilla would make you suddenly be okay revealing that you're tracking him. Why aren't you worried he's lying and now that you've said you'll track him, he'll purposefully not do his action? And why did you want to wait for him to claim anyway?

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score

Vote TehBrian

If you are telling the truth you now ruined your entire actuon because if I was a mafia PR I can now just choose to not do anything.