Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't buy it. I don't think you'd need to spawn in a second hand to track UNU, and I don't think him claiming vanilla would make you suddenly be okay revealing that you're tracking him. Why aren't you worried he's lying and now that you've said you'll track him, he'll purposefully not do his action? And why did you want to wait for him to claim anyway?
The two actions are connected - I can't track without spawning the second hand.

As for me being ok claiming now that Unu's claimed VT - you're right that I'm running the risk of him not using his action tonight and giving me no result anyway. However, over the past 24 hours or so my reads on him have changed from 'IDK' to leaning townie, now that he's speaking up and scumhunting more.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The two actions are connected - I can't track without spawning the second hand.

As for me being ok claiming now that Unu's claimed VT - you're right that I'm running the risk of him not using his action tonight and giving me no result anyway. However, over the past 24 hours or so my reads on him have changed from 'IDK' to leaning townie, now that he's speaking up and scumhunting more.

Why were you waiting for his claim to reveal the track?

And I just don't buy that now that he's 'leaning townie' you're fine to potentially completely waste your action on him

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't expect you to buy it, unfortunately. :/ I realize it's not a particularly helpful role. I completely see where your 3p reads on me are coming from, and unfortunately I don't have any means to refute them other than to insist that I'm townie.

That said, I might ask what in particular makes you think I'm a "dangerous" 3p role?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 8 April 2019 UTC 22:00.
TehBrian - 2 (Nottykitten, Stranger from Planet 9) [L-4]
Aqua - 1 (TehBrian) [L-5]
Purplepixies - 1 (Aqua) [L-5]

With 10 players, it takes 6 votes to lynch and 5 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-lynch.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't expect you to buy it, unfortunately. :/ I realize it's not a particularly helpful role. I completely see where your 3p reads on me are coming from, and unfortunately I don't have any means to refute them other than to insist that I'm townie.

That said, I might ask what in particular makes you think I'm a "dangerous" 3p role?

Because the mafia wincon tells us that there's a role out there which the mafia have to kill in order to win, even if they gain majority. Roles like that being in place most often mean there's a third party who could steal away the mafia's win, such as a serial killer or an arsonist who could ignite the whole team one night, even if the mafia have majority.

Since I think it's unlikely we have more than 2 third party, and I think notty is third party, and I think her claim is legit, and I think you're the 2nd third party, it makes sense that you're this 'threat' to the mafia, aka a dangerous (to the mafia at least) third party role.

I'm not saying you're necessarily dangerous to town, but I think you're definitely dangerous to the mafia.

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why were you even interested in asking that?
I was assuming you meant "dangerous" as in "Has the ability to kill".
If that was the case I would've asked why you thought I hadn't killed anyone yet.

Also, I think Notty's claim seems kinda suspicious now that you mention it - kind of like a scum trying to discourage a lynch by setting up a hostage situation of sorts.

Kroppeb

Reaction score
Also using the word vanilla townie to desribe the role might be correct, but it was not mentioned in my role pm, and no claims or death reveals use that word so that just increases the feeling I have that it is made up. Also I have not seen too much of him which is usually a mafia sign.
Sorry do you want me to say "I'm town-aligned with no special abilities"? I don't see the point your making.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Quick question, Stranger, are you actually using tapatalk or something because I see that popping up as a suffix of your messages a bit

Stranger from Planet 9
TehBrian
Im using it when im on mobile yet. I use my laptop whenever I have the chance though bc it's easier to type out responses and search for specific quotes with multiple tabs and a larger screen.

what the heck is this interaction

I'm so confused

Why did you both tag each other, why did brian even ask that

I feel like this means something

Sam_Winchester

Controller
Controller
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'm all for lynching Aqua. Notice how he hasn't been around since after most of town got lynched. It's like he's resting because he thinks town will just mislynch again. He has nothing to worry about anymore since most people seem to give him the benefit of the doubt. Also did Kroppeb ever give us a full claim? I want to read that if it was made while I was gone.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm all for lynching Aqua. Notice how he hasn't been around since after most of town got lynched. It's like he's resting because he thinks town will just mislynch again. He has nothing to worry about anymore since most people seem to give him the benefit of the doubt. Also did Kroppeb ever give us a full claim? I want to read that if it was made while I was gone.
Yeah:

Chat feels really dead atm =(

I'm a vanilla townie. Haven't used my 'powers' a lot yet, have I?