Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

TehBrian

Reaction score
I ate some dinner, I'll have my reads list out for a bit, but one thing I would like to say is that I'm still hanging on my vote for aqua since I'm entirely sure he's going "AFK" because he thinks you guys will lynch me, which you might.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I think that was the second (third?) time I've seen remarks about Aqua's activity and didn't he say he has been a lot busier with work recently and hasn't had time to post as often? To my knowledge him going silent is a typical sign of him being mafia, but do correct me if I'm wrong.
Isn't*** a typical sign.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think that was the second (third?) time I've seen remarks about Aqua's activity and didn't he say he has been a lot busier with work recently and hasn't had time to post as often? To my knowledge him going silent is a typical sign of him being mafia, but do correct me if I'm wrong.
I wouldn't say it's a 'typical sign of him being mafia', I've not seen that pattern anyway

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 8 April 2019 UTC 22:00.
TehBrian - 5 (Nottykitten, Stranger from Planet 9, Dess, Infected_Alien8_, Timdood3) [L-1]
Aqua - 1 (TehBrian) [L-5]
Purplepixies - 1 (Aqua) [L-5]

With 10 players, it takes 6 votes to lynch and 5 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-lynch.