The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
pretty sure it is a drug addiction thing maybe btw
i noticed it when he said to go back and read his posts without context or something
Anybody got any of that good stuff?
and then every other meme post has been about happiness
sure seems like a drug addiction!

also i went back and checked and it was a PID killer in TPB and they killed 3 people its not a lie!!!!!!!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
pretty sure it is a drug addiction thing maybe btw
i noticed it when he said to go back and read his posts without context or something

and then every other meme post has been about happiness
sure seems like a drug addiction!

also i went back and checked and it was a PID killer in TPB and they killed 3 people its not a lie!!!!!!!
Whom what where and why!

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
h-how do you know? It’s a genetic issue I can’t help it ;-;
dw you smell good~

also ender for info fishing you forgot notty's kitchen comment which was almost the same as their flower comment in that one flower game but has about as high of a chance of being a meme as the other two things you brought up were.

i thought ltin's comment of day getting less memey was within reason cause people had sorta started to talk about the game tangentially instead of full meme, though ig their earlier comment about d0 being meme and nothing being able to be done about it does strike me off.

I'm like 99% sure shadow's vice isnt talking in weird font cause that would be hella annoying to either copy paste each letter or use a site to translate your text. it could be related but like, nah

comp is weird but i think theyre always weird. (dw comp weird can be good)

inffy is scum

i have nothing to say on tim

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Vote Count ;D
Wherein uh yay momentum!!
Deadline Clock

No Execution - 4 (Mooglie, hipmeow, Nottykitten, Comp) [E-6]
Stranger from Planet 9 - 3 (PokeSvorlds, enderfive, TheWeakGuy48_) [E-7]
Boooo - 1 (Infected_Alien8_) [E-9]
Ltin - 1 (Stranger from Planet 9) [E-9]
Mooglie - 1 (JurgenVW) [E-9]
PokeSvorlds - 1 (Boooo) [E-9]

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
also ender for info fishing you forgot notty's kitchen comment which was almost the same as their flower comment in that one flower game but has about as high of a chance of being a meme as the other two things you brought up were.
You got me my occupation is actually the cookmedian, I deep fry my jokes in the kitchen for all you memers to enjoy

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
We could talk about our vices.

Well for one, I didn't wake up to 15 pages, read 5 of them only for it to all be one line garbage this game (yet). And what makes you think that my 'memes' serve no purpose? I urge you, read my posts without context and see if you feel any differently.
well you called just 1 page of memes useless garbage on page 2 before but it seems you're saying the memes are part of your role somehow then

i mean just looking at this my vice doesnt really seem like its triggered nor is it much of and ability, just makes my life harder. also how would and ability vice even work, im assuming they are detrimental or they hamper your role, so how why would you like idk activate an ability which harms you also good job on making day 0 less memey
this post gives me scum vibes idk why

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
could be him trying to work with the info alisha gave mafia to fit in (confirmed in signup thread!) as early as possible to try and solidify a town read since he came forward with the comedian claim early last game and was townread based on that!!
I think it's related to that, I think it's because it kinda sounds like he's doubting the vice being an ability thing since he feels he can look really confident in claiming what his vice does and questioning other people's makes him seem like he's not scum trying to nervously fit in about what their vice does, because as town I don't think he'd be so untrusting of the first couple of people's vice claims like that since I think he'd realize mafia lying so early would be bad

and also his 'also good job on making day 0 less memey' just felt kind of awkwardly put in and just feels suspicious somehow

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
twas cause you didnt recognize stranger's vote as meme and the thought popped into my head. is not relevant ja
oh right I forgot to respond to your font thing on shadow but if anything I imagine it's just a 'use a different font from default' and he chose that one himself, although his response to me asking about it makes me think he was just joking around anyways

Boooo

Reaction score
Fuck, didn't mean to post that yet, but anyway

If any of you recall a recent game in LCN, where a player- 'Mario' or 'Boat'- an avid anti-memeing activist suddenly switched and began memeing one game? I believe he actually was town that game. Not really a tell for this other person you guys are on about (can't keep up with names-oops) as I personal believe 'Boat' is very far from a normal, rational human being but still, something to keep in mind

twas cause you didnt recognize stranger's vote as meme and the thought popped into my head. is not relevant ja
Yeah, I seem to be really good at mixing serious votes and meme votes up ?‍♀

I think it's related to that, I think it's because it kinda sounds like he's doubting the vice being an ability thing since he feels he can look really confident in claiming what his vice does and questioning other people's makes him seem like he's not scum trying to nervously fit in about what their vice does, because as town I don't think he'd be so untrusting of the first couple of people's vice claims like that since I think he'd realize mafia lying so early would be bad

and also his 'also good job on making day 0 less memey' just felt kind of awkwardly put in and just feels suspicious somehow
Eeeeeeeeeeee yeah- weird vibes on Moog

Status
Not open for further replies.