The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boooo

Reaction score
dw you smell good~

also ender for info fishing you forgot notty's kitchen comment which was almost the same as their flower comment in that one flower game but has about as high of a chance of being a meme as the other two things you brought up were.

i thought ltin's comment of day getting less memey was within reason cause people had sorta started to talk about the game tangentially instead of full meme, though ig their earlier comment about d0 being meme and nothing being able to be done about it does strike me off.

I'm like 99% sure shadow's vice isnt talking in weird font cause that would be hella annoying to either copy paste each letter or use a site to translate your text. it could be related but like, nah

comp is weird but i think theyre always weird. (dw comp weird can be good)

inffy is scum

i have nothing to say on tim
Do you seriously sus inffy or is this a meme too?

Did you mean to say moog or hip? (I'm talking about hip in that post you quoted)
I did mean the person you were referring to, mbad

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
anyway not that this means much and its prob expected but ya i dont trust inf now, the claim against me seems to be a big time reach to get me killed, idk about oog i never can read him but id lean to being a innocent person for now
psh we both know you know that you've felt I was 'reaching' as town plenty of times and my comment on you wouldn't have gotten you killed

you're scum

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
Yeah, I seem to be really good at mixing serious votes and meme votes up ?‍♀
im not the best meme sensor either ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Do you seriously sus inffy or is this a meme too?
I never even said i sus inffy, just that theyre scum.
.. ... (meme)

ya i dont trust inf now, the claim against me seems to be a big time reach to get me killed
I think it's related to that, I think it's because it kinda sounds like he's doubting the vice being an ability thing since he feels he can look really confident in claiming what his vice does and questioning other people's makes him seem like he's not scum trying to nervously fit in about what their vice does, because as town I don't think he'd be so untrusting of the first couple of people's vice claims like that since I think he'd realize mafia lying so early would be bad

and also his 'also good job on making day 0 less memey' just felt kind of awkwardly put in and just feels suspicious somehow
inf kinda beat me to it but yeah idk. it might be incorrect or a bit of a reach but i dont quite get how it's a big time reach? like hip: inf's logic seems reasonable enough that i think (think cause lowkey the wording is confusing and i keep getting lost) i can understand where inf is coming from at least.

Boooo

Reaction score
not really, i think inf and oogs reasoning isnt that strong, maybe even borderline reaching to find scum, that is assuming the reasoning you are susing me is due to their reasoning
i think their reasoning makes sense and they're valid reasons to sus someone imo. I don't see how you think they're 'reaching' but okay.

You're being awfully defensive for someone with no votes on them

im not the best meme sensor either ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I never even said i sus inffy, just that theyre scum.
.. ... (meme)

inf kinda beat me to it but yeah idk. it might be incorrect or a bit of a reach but i dont quite get how it's a big time reach? like hip: inf's logic seems reasonable enough that i think (think cause lowkey the wording is confusing and i keep getting lost) i can understand where inf is coming from at least.
mmmm okay

Status
Not open for further replies.