The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hipmeow

Reaction score
i think their reasoning makes sense and they're valid reasons to sus someone imo. I don't see how you think they're 'reaching' but okay.

You're being awfully defensive for someone with no votes on them
i mean its not like i can really disprove what hes saying about me and i thought it would be better to at least address his claim against me rather than just ignore it and while i admit i wrongly thought he was reaching hardcore i still dont trust inf at all but hey

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
because as town I don't think he'd be so untrusting of the first couple of people's vice claims like that since I think he'd realize mafia lying so early would be bad
he feels he can look really confident in claiming what his vice does
upon rereading the comment chain 6 times to understand inffy's somewhat garbage phrasing, my one question is:
if it's probable that mafia got info which allows mafia to claim their vices safely, wouldnt on the flip side it be possible that mafia would have got info which lets them feel confident in lying?
this might have been as bad as inffy's phrasing, 2nd try
per quote 2: the implication that mafia!hip can confidently claim his vice (presumably because of info alisha gave mafia)
per quote 1: couldn't it be that mafia lying that early wouldn't necessarily be bad? (if mafia were given info so they know their lie is safe)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
dont blame me when ur lips wont be nice and sparkly once im dead
wha

upon rereading the comment chain 6 times to understand inffy's somewhat garbage phrasing, my one question is:
if it's probable that mafia got info which allows mafia to claim their vices safely, wouldnt on the flip side it be possible that mafia would have got info which lets them feel confident in lying?
this might have been as bad as inffy's phrasing, 2nd try
per quote 2: the implication that mafia!hip can confidently claim his vice (presumably because of info alisha gave mafia)
per quote 1: couldn't it be that mafia lying that early wouldn't necessarily be bad? (if mafia were given info so they know their lie is safe)
well if they were lying because they knew their lie was safe then it'd be because they knew other town had the same type of vice, which would mean questioning it as though it doesn't make sense and therefore could be made up and not really a thing in the game (which is how I interpreted his post) would still seem like it wouldn't make sense for hip to think that to me, and wouldn't be likely that he would

Boooo

Reaction score
i mean its not like i can really disprove what hes saying about me and i thought it would be better to at least address his claim against me rather than just ignore it and while i admit i wrongly thought he was reaching hardcore i still dont trust inf at all but hey
So are you admitting here that inffy is, in reality, not actually reaching for a reason to sus you? If so, why did you say that in the first place?

Boooo

Reaction score
okay, so why do you sus him now then? If your basis for susing him before was just because you thought he was reaching, which my understanding was that it was, why do you sus him now?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
because i still think he was reaching, just now hes also using me getting defensive against it as extra evidence
but you've commented on my reads as though they were reaching before when I was town (e.g. my read on roob in tavern arcana on day 0) so why do you think me 'reaching' here is a sign I'm scum

hipmeow

Reaction score
but you've commented on my reads as though they were reaching before when I was town (e.g. my read on roob in tavern arcana on day 0) so why do you think me 'reaching' here is a sign I'm scum
you think i play consistently, plus just because you you reached once as a town in another game doesnt mean you arent doing it maliciously this game

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
you think i play consistently, plus just because you you reached once as a town in another game doesnt mean you arent doing it maliciously this game
yeah but what reason do you have to find it suspicious in particular when you know I'm capable of doing it as town - sure I could be doing it as scum this game but why lean towards thinking that

Status
Not open for further replies.