The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hipmeow

Reaction score
yeah but what reason do you have to find it suspicious in particular when you know I'm capable of doing it as town - sure I could be doing it as scum this game but why lean towards thinking that
vibes and idk when you and oog were like discussing the reasoning originally oog just seemed to be theorizing to me but it felt like you were trying to achieve something with it

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
well if they were lying because they knew their lie was safe then it'd be because they knew other town had the same type of vice, which would mean questioning it as though it doesn't make sense and therefore could be made up and not really a thing in the game (which is how I interpreted his post) would still seem like it wouldn't make sense for hip to think that to me, and wouldn't be likely that he would
what
use some periods please. i beg

lemme try this anyways.
"well if they were lying because they knew their lie was safe then it'd be because they knew other town had the same type of vice"
i feel like this is an assumption that can't be made because it depends on what info mafia gets. maybe they feel it's a safe lie cause theres multiple types of vices and theirs is another type that makes sense.

"which would mean questioning it as though it doesn't make sense and therefore could be made up and not really a thing in the game"
if it's too many layers for me to understand while reading i think it's possible hip just didnt think this far ahead. like he just saw something that didn't fit with his view of vices and questioned it.
cause like, i think youre saying mafia claims are going to be always be based on a thing that exists so there's no point assuming they won't exist? but that once again assumes the info mafia is given lets them do that, and i'd rather scutinize everything either way just to be safe.

"would still seem like it wouldn't make sense for hip to think that to me, and wouldn't be likely that he would"
to rephrase this for myself : "hip wouldnt think a role could be completely made up" uhh yeah this makes sense, i would generally assume mafia would base their fakeclaim on something but i dont think it's impossible mafia could base it on something badly

periods, i beg.

(idk why I said "other town" since they'd be scum in that scenario but yeah)
its cause ur scum and know theyre town. thanks for outing urself

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
"so how why would you like idk activate an ability which harms you"

this specifically is like sure. i can see why you could be confused. since it's sorta established most vices at least harm you why would an ability vice that you activate and it harms you exist. and i assume someone said they had an ability vice so, uh yeah

hipmeow

Reaction score
you didn't mention anything about vibes until we debunked your initial reasoning for susing them
but vibes are garbage reasoning for susing someone hence why i didnt bring them up until now, the only concrete reasoning for susing inf is believing that hes reaching for a lynch. i mean dont get me wrong i dont think an inf lynch is a good idea today, its day 0 and theres only one weakish reason to lynch him and imo thats the exact same situation for a me lynch which is why i guess i was so defensive.

Boooo

Reaction score
but vibes are garbage reasoning for susing someone hence why i didnt bring them up until now, the only concrete reasoning for susing inf is believing that hes reaching for a lynch. i mean dont get me wrong i dont think an inf lynch is a good idea today, its day 0 and theres only one weakish reason to lynch him and imo thats the exact same situation for a me lynch which is why i guess i was so defensive.
its definitely not the same situation for lynching you because there is no reason to lynch inffy rn.

hipmeow

Reaction score
its definitely not the same situation for lynching you because there is no reason to lynch inffy rn.
i mean to me both reasons as to wanting to lynch each other are both as weak as each other, admittedly i did make the reason for lynching me stronger by get defensive but like i said i wanted to acknowledge his claim and i thought it was a bit off so i said it felt like he was reaching

Boooo

Reaction score
i mean to me both reasons as to wanting to lynch each other are both as weak as each other, admittedly i did make the reason for lynching me stronger by get defensive but like i said i wanted to acknowledge his claim and i thought it was a bit off so i said it felt like he was reaching
i strongly disagree with this

Boooo

Reaction score
what do you disagree with and why
We've been other this several times but fine, we'll just flood city hall then.

"
I mean to me both reasons as to wanting to lynch each other are both as weak as each other,
"
Wrong, there is no actual reason to lynch Inffy other than your vibes, the vibes you only mentioned after they
1. Sused you first, and
2. Your reasoning for susing Inffy was debunked
While you however, have not actually addressed, nor accounted for your actions that have made you sus, you've only called them 'weak' reasoning to sus someone and then backpedaled later and claimed that it made sense. You didn't explain why you said what you did or acted the way you did, you only pushed sus onto Inffy and claimed that it was 'weak' reasoning.

Boooo

Reaction score
Boo is blatantly scum, their vote for Hip is nonsense and they have yet to claim their vice

Unvote
Vote Boo
Many people haven't claimed their vice and i see no reason to rush in doing so, nor do i see a reason for people to claim their vices. And my vote on Hip was to pressure them more, although i don't see a reason to unvote them either

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
1. Sused you first, and
So what

2. Your reasoning for susing Inffy was debunked
Factually incorrect and a baseless lie. Someone making up over-the-top made-up scenarios as you that accuse you of being Mafia are exactly the thing you're allowed to get vibes on.

While you however, have not actually addressed, nor accounted for your actions that have made you sus
Humour me. What exactly do you think these are

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
they never explained why though, that's my problem here. its not so much the defensiveness but moreso the way they're defending themselves
They have to defend themselves from Inf's made-up fantasy? Inf reaching is the appropriate answer here because it is reaching, especially because Inf is assuming what Hip would do were he town/scum

Boooo

Reaction score
So what

Factually incorrect and a baseless lie. Someone making up over-the-top made-up scenarios as you that accuse you of being Mafia are exactly the thing you're allowed to get vibes on.

Humour me. What exactly do you think these are
Point 1 is basic mafia strategy, someone suses you so you claim they're sus so their reads about you are discredited.

2. Not a lie. I think you misunderstand what i said or perhaps you haven't back read. Hip initially sused Inffy because they thought Inffy's sus on them was a 'reach' and that Inffy was attempting to lynch them on nothing, Hip later admitted this is normal for Inffy and i agree.
Although Hip now continues to sus them on 'vibes' that they failed to mention before this.

They have to defend themselves from Inf's made-up fantasy? Inf reaching is the appropriate answer here because it is reaching, especially because Inf is assuming what Hip would do were he town/scum
Hip said Inffy was 'reaching' which would actually be an appropriate answer if Hip had explained why he would do that as town and why it was normal instead of just susing him back. That's my problem here.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Point 1 is basic mafia strategy, someone suses you so you claim they're sus so their reads about you are discredited.
Valid for both town and mafia alike.

2. Not a lie. I think you misunderstand what i said or perhaps you haven't back read. Hip initially sused Inffy because they thought Inffy's sus on them was a 'reach' and that Inffy was attempting to lynch them on nothing, Hip later admitted this is normal for Inffy and i agree.
Although Hip now continues to sus them on 'vibes' that they failed to mention before this.
Even if it's normal that doesn't mean Hip can't get vibes from how Inf is doing it. Hip suspecting Inf for the 'reach' are exactly the vibes you seem to see as some separate thing.

Hip said Inffy was 'reaching' which would actually be an appropriate answer if Hip had explained why he would do that as town and why it was normal instead of just susing him back. That's my problem here.
And you can probably see how a town person doesn't feel like they have to explain every action they do because they're town actions. Infs accusation was absurd and either 'no I did it because X' or 'you're delusional' are both valid answers in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.