The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boooo

Reaction score
no I mean, who out of the players here have you played with before (e.g. I know you've played with me, but who else)
I've played with poke, 'n skele obviously, i don't think ive ever played with jurgen but hes watched me play before, ive seen hk play but i don't think we've played together either, 'n i kinda know ender but I've never played with him. Everyone else are strangers

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
yeah but you asked (I assume a genuine question) about why as town she asked me to unvote, which is implying that your interpretation is correct even if she's town, so I can see where she's coming from with saying you're twisting things vs sharing how you interpret them (I don't think you are, I think how you saw it just leaked out in your question)
It's really not genuine I just wanted to show that she'd do exactly similar things to what Hip did when faced with an absurd accusation and from my point of view she did.

Fun times we've had

why do you like a girl who has a gag on her as your avatar
Excuse me she's playing the flute without her hands

Unvote
Vote No Execution

Boooo

Reaction score
It's really not genuine I just wanted to show that she'd do exactly similar things to what Hip did when faced with an absurd accusation and from my point of view she did.

Fun times we've had

Excuse me she's playing the flute without her hands

Unvote
Vote No Execution
I mean, we both did defend ourselves but i still think my reaction was a tad bit different, as i didn't try to deflect onto you like i think Hip did with Inffy

Status
Not open for further replies.