The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Anyway, as for my opinion so far, I'm getting a slight townie vibes from Boooo and hip. Throughout the past few pages I've gotten the feeling that both of them are more confused than anything - like most of their exchanges read like two townies speaking on completely different wavelengths.
Inffy I'm willing to say he's town for right now, but I say so with caution bc I dont know enough about his mafia game to be sure about how he plays when he's scum.
Notty's behavior strikes me as very odd. It's really just vibes at this point but it feels like she's trying to goad Booo and Inffy into mislynching.

Boooo

Reaction score
Anyway, as for my opinion so far, I'm getting a slight townie vibes from Boooo and hip. Throughout the past few pages I've gotten the feeling that both of them are more confused than anything - like most of their exchanges read like two townies speaking on completely different wavelengths.
Inffy I'm willing to say he's town for right now, but I say so with caution bc I dont know enough about his mafia game to be sure about how he plays when he's scum.
Notty's behavior strikes me as very odd. It's really just vibes at this point but it feels like she's trying to goad Booo and Inffy into mislynching.
How's it seem like shes trying to guide us into mislynching?

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
pretty sure it is a drug addiction thing maybe btw
i noticed it when he said to go back and read his posts without context or something

and then every other meme post has been about happiness
sure seems like a drug addiction!

also i went back and checked and it was a PID killer in TPB and they killed 3 people its not a lie!!!!!!!
interesting

if it was a drug addiction, then considering this:
Yeah, sorry, I thought I mentioned it. I have an ability, and my vice is triggered by things I can't directly control.
maybe the maf have some sort of a drug dealer that can give out drugs and that way, they can roleblock tim by giving him drugs? or maybe trigger some other type of effect by giving him drugs

makes me think that maybe we shouldn't really be that specific about what vice we have, unless we can maybe think of some way to use our vices to our advantage

also ender for info fishing you forgot notty's kitchen comment which was almost the same as their flower comment in that one flower game but has about as high of a chance of being a meme as the other two things you brought up were.
uh what

i'm sorry i just finished modding my skyrim for another run and i'm a bit dumb now because i spent most of the day reading mod descriptions

i thought ltin's comment of day getting less memey was within reason cause people had sorta started to talk about the game tangentially instead of full meme, though ig their earlier comment about d0 being meme and nothing being able to be done about it does strike me off.
the thing that pinged me wasn't the comment itself, it was that he said it like he was glad it was happening without having done anything to help make it happen himself

i mean just looking at this my vice doesnt really seem like its triggered nor is it much of and ability, just makes my life harder. also how would and ability vice even work, im assuming they are detrimental or they hamper your role, so how why would you like idk activate an ability which harms you also good job on making day 0 less memey
this post gives me scum vibes idk why
i mean looking at this i get scum vibes as well, but it's not because of whatever ooglie was trying to say, it's more the bit at the end

kinda strikes me scummy in a similar way like ltin's comment about the same thing did, as in it feels fake and welded onto the post to give off a townie impression because that's what he thinks a townie would think at that moment

also i wasnt doing this i was just confused why you would ever activate an ability which would be detrimental
you wouldn't

then again, tim said that his vice activating or not isn't exactly up to him

and we don't really know if the vices are universally detrimental or not. alisha's flavour about them in the signup thread makes me think that they're more varied in scope and effect, so a vice that is harmless or even potentially beneficial shouldn't be ruled out imo

i'm not really sure why you're adamant that vices must be inherently detrimental, it's not like you can make that conclusion just by looking at your own role, so it kinda makes me wonder if you know something more about them than we do

anyway not that this means much and its prob expected but ya i dont trust inf now, the claim against me seems to be a big time reach to get me killed, idk about oog i never can read him but id lean to being a innocent person for now
idk this just seems so weird to go in this hard with just that day 0 to me
and this feels like a bit of an overreaction, inf was barely pushing at all, the back and forth about hip being scum was obviously memeing imo

calling what inf was doing "going in hard" is definitely misrepresenting what was happening

i mean its not like i can really disprove what hes saying about me and i thought it would be better to at least address his claim against me rather than just ignore it and while i admit i wrongly thought he was reaching hardcore i still dont trust inf at all but hey
fair enough, although the fact that you even thought he was reaching "hardcore" is somewhat sus imo

dont blame me when ur lips wont be nice and sparkly once im dead
what

are you saying your role involves making people's lips sparkly?

i mean i somewhat understood what he was saying but to me it felt like he was going to try and go for a lynch on just that (idk why i thought this but i did) and i mean to me thats just OUTRAGEOUS
uh

i mean for me the simplest explanation would be that you thought he was trying to go for a lynch because you're concerned about staying alive so you perceive threats against you as being larger than they actually are

which is a scum trait more often than not

because i still think he was reaching, just now hes also using me getting defensive against it as extra evidence
it feels like you're just saying that you're blatantly omgusing inf

lmao, you have pregame reads?
inf is special like that

We've been other this several times but fine, we'll just flood city hall then.

"
I mean to me both reasons as to wanting to lynch each other are both as weak as each other,
"
Wrong, there is no actual reason to lynch Inffy other than your vibes, the vibes you only mentioned after they
1. Sused you first, and
2. Your reasoning for susing Inffy was debunked
While you however, have not actually addressed, nor accounted for your actions that have made you sus, you've only called them 'weak' reasoning to sus someone and then backpedaled later and claimed that it made sense. You didn't explain why you said what you did or acted the way you did, you only pushed sus onto Inffy and claimed that it was 'weak' reasoning.
not entirely sure what to make of this, on one hand boo is digging her heels in pretty hard and i don't think anything about hip justifies this yet, at least not this strongly, but on the other hand, i can definitely see a townie grasping for some minuscule amount of evidence on day 0 and thinking there's more to it than there actually is, since because of the very nature of day 0, by comparison, any little bit of evidence is going to seem that much bigger due to the lack of anything concrete

Inf: *accuses Hip of something*

Hip: *Instead of ignoring it they defend themselves from the accusation like any normal Mafia player*

Boo: "omg why you so defensive"
this on the other hand is so blatantly misrepresetative of the point boo seemed to be trying to make that i'd almost think notty's definitely scum for it, if it wasn't notty

but because it is notty, i still don't know what to make of it, because on one hand, it definitely makes me suspicious, but on the other hand, it's notty and manipulative and dodgy tactics are basically synonymous with her name, regardless of alignment

kinda willing to believe that this was a reaction test to see how boo would respond actually

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
maybe the maf have some sort of a drug dealer that can give out drugs and that way, they can roleblock tim by giving him drugs? or maybe trigger some other type of effect by giving him drugs

makes me think that maybe we shouldn't really be that specific about what vice we have, unless we can maybe think of some way to use our vices to our advantage
yeah i wasnt sure if i should mention it but since he specifically said to go back and look at his posts + is really up playing this whole happy thing it felt like he was trying to get it noticed since maybe he cant say what it is himself and there is some way to cure it

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
yeah i wasnt sure if i should mention it but since he specifically said to go back and look at his posts + is really up playing this whole happy thing it felt like he was trying to get it noticed since maybe he cant say what it is himself and there is some way to cure it
hmm

what if he needs his drugs to function properly instead of them being a detriment

i don't see why he would try to hint at it otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.