The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
bascially you were saying i just came up with the reasons why asking people if their vices are good or bad and i was saying how the reason why i said "why didnt ask this earlier" was in reference to the whole tim having a negative vice AKA ive had that motive behind asking for vices. tbh i still think this is hard to read but whatever
okay but if it's true that you had that motive all along why didn't you bring these arguments about why it's useful to out this info earlier when people kept refusing to give them the info

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
que that was already explained by the fact that last game my quarrel was over tim not reading the thread not his lack of memeing but ok
no it wasn't explained, like i said before tim made it pretty clear he had a negative view of memes + you'd have seen it since it was directly in response to your post which you then quoted

uh ok idk what you want me to do to make myself get lynched but thanks
what

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
no it wasn't explained, like i said before tim made it pretty clear he had a negative view of memes + you'd have seen it since it was directly in response to your post which you then quoted
no you literally said you misunderstood my post from last game and thought i was saying that i thought he didnt meme and that was bad when in reality what i had an issue with was him not reading day 0

you literally said this yourself im 100% sure
why am i avoiding being lynched

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
ye but when you brought it up later he responded saying that he found memes and stuff pointless for making reads, implying that's why he didn't read the thread (and implying he didn't care about reading them), and before that he said that the first page (which was just memes) was pointless garbage (implying he doesn't enjoy memeing around much), so to me at least it built up the image of him not enjoying memes in games much, not wanting to waste his time with them and seeing them as useless garbage not worth his time - so spending time this game making so many memes just seems a bit discrepant (is that a word) to me and idk I just thought you'd think so too
i understood that as you saying you misunderstood what i was saying (because you did) but i guess we're back here

hipmeow

Reaction score
but it clearly wasn't since it kept not working and yet you still didn't present these arguments that you supposedly had all along
i mean im pretty sure 90% of the people were saying they didnt want to out their vice when that wasnt what i was arguing hence why i was basically repeating myself because i thought they misunderstood what i was asking for. heres some quotes where i thought people were misunderstanding
I'm not sharing my vice just for the hell of it when i might come back to bite town in the ass later.
I thought about it, and I think a vice-massclaim would be bad, because it would reveal the roles with negative vices (and their vices too specifically).

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
no you literally said you misunderstood my post from last game and thought i was saying that i thought he didnt meme and that was bad when in reality what i had an issue with was him not reading day 0

you literally said this yourself im 100% sure

why am i avoiding being lynched
as in what would your motive be? to survive the day, and the motive would be stronger now than in your town games since you'd have reason to think people might be onto you and lynch you + your survival would be much more important for your win con

or do you mean why do i think you're avoiding being lynched, in which case because it seems like you're holding yourself back considering how defensive you got over me suspecting you 2 games ago very very slightly based on you using exclamation points, and alisha throwing shade on you last game, compared to now where there's been no like 'excuse me how dare you' defensive mode attitude like before

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
as in what would your motive be? to survive the day, and the motive would be stronger now than in your town games since you'd have reason to think people might be onto you and lynch you + your survival would be much more important for your win con

or do you mean why do i think you're avoiding being lynched, in which case because it seems like you're holding yourself back considering how defensive you got over me suspecting you 2 games ago very very slightly based on you using exclamation points, and alisha throwing shade on you last game, compared to now where there's been no like 'excuse me how dare you' defensive mode attitude like before
why

and that was because your claim was ridiculous back then, and alisha's reasoning had some substance to it from what i can remember whereas your argument now is based on quietness (which ive explained), misunderstanding (that i thought we cleared up page 6), and vibes which i always accept and so cant argue against

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

Did you factor in the fact its day 0

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i mean im pretty sure 90% of the people were saying they didnt want to out their vice when that wasnt what i was arguing hence why i was basically repeating myself because i thought they misunderstood what i was asking for. heres some quotes where i thought people were misunderstanding
hm ok i went back to check and it does check out that you never repeated just saying 'it gives more info' unless people seemed to be misunderstanding what you asked them for so fair enough

why

and that was because your claim was ridiculous back then, and alisha's reasoning had some substance to it from what i can remember whereas your argument now is based on quietness (which ive explained), misunderstanding (that i thought we cleared up page 6), and vibes which i always accept and so cant argue against
why what

and ok i guess that makes sense

still think you vibe scum though x2

Did you factor in the fact its day 0
why does that matter

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i get defensive when i feel threated and your argument doesnt threaten me because its garbage <3
but we've just established that what you thought was a misunderstanding wasn't and you're still not getting defensive

if you still think it's a garbage argument that you clearly saw tim didn't like memes yet didn't find it weird how he was memeing then explain why

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
but we've just established that what you thought was a misunderstanding wasn't and you're still not getting defensive

if you still think it's a garbage argument that you clearly saw tim didn't like memes yet didn't find it weird how he was memeing then explain why
since i thought you would now understand it was a misunderstanding since it quite literally is since im betting you forgot what you said back on page 6

and ??? we just went over how that was a misunderstanding

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Most accusations day 0 aren't really threatening at all because the risk of actually getting lynched on small suspicion is considerably lower
but it was day 0 when alisha + me made him get all defensive both times (at least i think it was day 0 for alisha, it was when it was with me), so day 0 obviously doesn't matter for it to happen

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
since i thought you would now understand it was a misunderstanding since it quite literally is since im betting you forgot what you said back on page 6

and ??? we just went over how that was a misunderstanding
what i swear you just admitted you realize it wasn't a misunderstanding at all:

i understood that as you saying you misunderstood what i was saying (because you did) but i guess we're back here

Status
Not open for further replies.