The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
"i understood that as you saying you misunderstood" =/= "it was a misunderstanding"
but it was a misunderstanding
it still is a misunderstanding
i understood that you actually saw it as what it was back on page 6
but you didnt
and its back
and i thought you just accepted that it was a misunderstanding by 'hm okay' or whatever you said
but you didnt
AND WE'RE STILL HERE

in that quote you're literally expecting me to look at a situation the same way as you did, when i DIDNT and yet you still EXPECT ME TO HAVE

I DONT UNDERSTAND

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
mafia tend to be more concerned with not getting lynched as town since there's less of them = they percieve not getting lynched as more important to winning, + also they know they're hiding evil things so they're more nervous about being lynched

you getting into an argument would put you in the spotlight and probably make you feel more in danger of getting lynched (e.g. by the person you're argueing against wanting to rile votes up onto you), aka something you don't want, so you'd make sure to not do that as much as usual

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
mafia tend to be more concerned with not getting lynched as town since there's less of them = they percieve not getting lynched as more important to winning, + also they know they're hiding evil things so they're more nervous about being lynched

you getting into an argument would put you in the spotlight and probably make you feel more in danger of getting lynched (e.g. by the person you're argueing against wanting to rile votes up onto you), aka something you don't want, so you'd make sure to not do that as much as usual
but an argument with who WHAT ARGUMENT WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO BE HAVING SINCE I THINK WE'RE HAVING ONE HERE
ive said 1098767890 times to you that i play as mafia the same way i play as town and if you think ive magically decided to change that then youre bad

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
but it was a misunderstanding
it still is a misunderstanding
i understood that you actually saw it as what it was back on page 6
but you didnt
and its back
and i thought you just accepted that it was a misunderstanding by 'hm okay' or whatever you said
but you didnt
AND WE'RE STILL HERE
but it wasn't a misunderstanding and isn't still a misunderstanding and i never thought it was just a misunderstanding, hence why i said im still suspicious of it

in that quote you're literally expecting me to look at a situation the same way as you did, when i DIDNT and yet you still EXPECT ME TO HAVE
idk what this means

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
but an argument with who WHAT ARGUMENT WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO BE HAVING SINCE I THINK WE'RE HAVING ONE HERE
an argument with me

and yes you are now since i've basically forced you into one since it's either argue or accept my claims

but before when you could prevent it by not reacting defensively, you did

ive said 1098767890 times to you that i play as mafia the same way i play as town and if you think ive magically decided to change that then youre bad
yes but that doesn't mean being mafia can't still subconsciously influence you

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
btw im finding mine and tim's fight from last game to shut you up where i mention nothing of his apparent dislikes of memes and rather bring up how i think its bad practice to skip all of day 0
that wont shut me up since that doesnt matter to my argument, i already said that you didnt call him out for bad memes

my argument is that tim made it (imo) clear to you that he didnt like memes since he said it on page 2 + said it later again in response to a quote from you, which you then quoted, aka you probably read it

so youd surely have the information that 'tim isnt a fan of memes'

so then to just ignore him memeing around this game is sus to me

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
me last game:
" what???
you not 'remembering' something is very easily relatable to never reading it in the first place
i still havent forgotten day 0 where you just skipped like 10 pages since you deemed they were useless with your magic

i dont like your attitude sir! "

do i mention anything about MEMES here
or do i mention the fact that i think its BAD PRACTICE to skip all of day 0

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
anyway this basically means ur saying the immoral habit or whatever you have is useful to you which sounds a bit SCUMMY to me
Yeah same I guess it's time to get lynched for being different on day 0 v2 except this time I don't have a sessy to fake claim with me since I'm town that's slightly unfortunate

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
but it wasn't a misunderstanding and isn't still a misunderstanding and i never thought it was just a misunderstanding, hence why i said im still suspicious of it
but it is a misunderstanding
you literally cannot dispute this fact
idk what this means
you understood it as: dislike of memes -> not reading day 0
i understood it as: just not deciding to read day 0
i never THOUGHT HE DISLIKED MEMES I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS KINDA RUDE
an argument with me

and yes you are now since i've basically forced you into one since it's either argue or accept my claims

but before when you could prevent it by not reacting defensively, you did
i highly disagree since im fully about to quit this argument and continue watching doctor who since i cant be bothered to argue with you since youre LITERALLY WRONG and what does that last bit mean
yes but that doesn't mean being mafia can't still subconsciously influence you
im the best mafia player in this community dont doubt me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+ make that eat a hat bet then
that wont shut me up since that doesnt matter to my argument, i already said that you didnt call him out for bad memes

my argument is that tim made it (imo) clear to you that he didnt like memes since he said it on page 2 + said it later again in response to a quote from you, which you then quoted, aka you probably read it

so youd surely have the information that 'tim isnt a fan of memes'

so then to just ignore him memeing around this game is sus to me
WHAT
and WHAT and YOURE USING IMO HERE EXACTLY ITS IN YOUR OPINION SINCE I HAVE 0 IDEA WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT HERE

you get to make 1 more post and then im done until like 1pm tomorrow

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
but it isn't, my argument still stands, i never said 'oh sorry i misunderstood nvm'

you understood it as: dislike of memes -> not reading day 0
i understood it as: just not deciding to read day 0
i never THOUGHT HE DISLIKED MEMES I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS KINDA RUDE
doubt considering he essentially said do you "i didnt read day 0 since it was just memes and theyre useless" and also "memes are garbage" at two points during the game, the former of which you surely must have read since you quoted it and responded, and im assuming you read the latter since why wouldn't you, so getting the jist that tim isn't a fan of memeing around seems likely

and what does that last bit mean
ok so in my mind, as town you'd usually react defensively and get into a fight when people sus you (as per my memory of the last two games)

this time you didn't (you're now saying the reason for this is since you thought i misunderstood you but ignoring that for the sake of explaining what my original argument was before you said that)

i think the reason you didn't is since you didn't want to get into the fight you usually would as town when someone suspects you (which could happen subconsciously aka your 'do what i do as town' strat doesn't 100% negate it from happening!) - you obviously gave your defence and in that sense made an "argument" but it wasn't as much of an argument as it could've been had you reacted like you have done as town in the past, and minimizing arguments would be good for you as scum since getting into an argument is dangerous

so when you had the opportunity to get out of a big fight you did and just stated your defense and moved on, not getting so defensive about it

+ make that eat a hat bet then

WHAT
and WHAT and YOURE USING IMO HERE EXACTLY ITS IN YOUR OPINION SINCE I HAVE 0 IDEA WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT HERE

[/QUOTE]
yes all of this is my opinion, for all i know you've just been misunderstanding me this whole time + didn't realize tim didn't like memes even though i think its 99% likely that you did

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
^referring to my uhh not last message, but the one about tim. If my interpretation is remotely correct idk why he would have hinted like he did

firstly
unvote

is there a way to search a single thread for a person's messages cause with the new search system i cant find a way to search only this thread.

boo looks normal so far, hasn't done alot but their threads of suspicion have been boo-y from what i've seen so far. Their questioning on hip earlier especially was pretty much what i was thinking but executed pretty boo-ily.

that said my current conclusion is that hip wasn't ultimately scummy. some of his tone (defensiveness and omgus on inf) feels weird to me but im not sure if the things I thought have had weird tone have actually ever been very helpful so i think im going to ignore tone quirks for now. And if we do we have hip saying "why would you activate a negative ability" which is still completely reasonable to me. and nothing after that stood out to me so shrug

that said i definitely felt similar to inffy in several ways during the actual conversation so most of their reactions and accusations are pretty much fine with me. Their assumptions are the part that's less fine, there were a couple points where it felt like they knew more about vices than me and was projecting that onto hip instead of thinking of hip's actions in the simplest and most likely form. ultimately i think what they did generally lines up with if they misunderstood hip thought like two layers deeper than he should be so it's not really that bad

that said notty's outright tearing into boo/inffy .. no i cant say its not bad cause i have no idea. they said in their first statement "ur scum because __ and you didnt claim your vice" so i assumed it was all an exaggerated push like ender later mentioned. Most of their logic was sound though despite being presented oddly, and they didnt actually push anyone strongly so it didn’t really look scummy. Idk that it looked towny either but shrug

so yes, my results from this is that there's no results.
ok not really cause i think some people looked towny enough so far. boo mainly but hip and inf i thought were reasonable enough that i dont feel like suspecting them rn. Not especially townie but im not lynching them. Lowkey scum quiet.

Notty's behavior strikes me as very odd. It's really just vibes at this point but it feels like she's trying to goad Booo and Inffy into mislynching.
i feel like this is such an interesting viewpoint even though it’s probably wrong and i think it’s wrong i still like it

ender’s generally chill
Don’t quite follow why tim softhinting for a specific person would be sus, if you could explain that ig.

All the worry over designation is stupid and i sorta wonder if stranger made too much of a fuss about it but i guess people havent reached the same thoughts on tim’s role as i have so it’s fine

JurgenVW hi

Ive said some things on tim’s claim but i should note that while i think the current knowledge on it is certainly not entirely conclusive while simultaneously conclusive enough for now im not convinced it’s a real claim or a town role, though hmm i guess i’d lean towards it being so
I like inff’y words on tim too
Also on moog kinda. Wouldn’t say theyve felt v towny in any appearances
There’s a long argument going on rn though that im not reading cause it seems pointless and completely useless but someone correct me if im wrong
I think job’s fine tho. I mean there’s not anything to actually comment on but in like a, not horrible way

no one else exists rip

but i mean like i said my vice is also related to drug
This seems to be given as a reason for you to ask about tim’s vice but as far as i can tell despite them both being drugs they dont sound related at all? So why is this a reason to ask

plus id like to know how someone who is linked to drugs and their vice causing them to visit someone could result in a positive outcome
>claimed their role was related to drugs. and i know i just said they didnt soudn similar but his role could be related to drugs in a way similarly to yours without being similar, and that would mean it could easily not be evil, yes?

i think ender's post was quite good at explaining how vices can be twisted into something good
where?

infact now that i think about it that vice doesnt even really work, how is drinking lots of coffee immoral behavior
in the signup thread downing lots of sour patch kids was described as a vice, cause it's sorta a negative repetitive action. coffee can be the same.
but also it was said that probably all the vices are triggers - something happens which causes you to down said sour path kids

i should probably send this now before more peopel talk and i use up even more of my sleep time.

Status
Not open for further replies.