The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
but it isn't, my argument still stands, i never said 'oh sorry i misunderstood nvm'

doubt considering he essentially said do you "i didnt read day 0 since it was just memes and theyre useless" and also "memes are garbage" at two points during the game, the former of which you surely must have read since you quoted it and responded, and im assuming you read the latter since why wouldn't you, so getting the jist that tim isn't a fan of memeing around seems likely

ok so in my mind, as town you'd usually react defensively and get into a fight when people sus you (as per my memory of the last two games)

this time you didn't (you're now saying the reason for this is since you thought i misunderstood you but ignoring that for the sake of explaining what my original argument was before you said that)

i think the reason you didn't is since you didn't want to get into the fight you usually would as town when someone suspects you (which could happen subconsciously aka your 'do what i do as town' strat doesn't 100% negate it from happening!) - you obviously gave your defence and in that sense made an "argument" but it wasn't as much of an argument as it could've been had you reacted like you have done as town in the past, and minimizing arguments would be good for you as scum since getting into an argument is dangerous

so when you had the opportunity to get out of a big fight you did and just stated your defense and moved on, not getting so defensive about it

WHAT
and WHAT and YOURE USING IMO HERE EXACTLY ITS IN YOUR OPINION SINCE I HAVE 0 IDEA WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT HERE
yes all of this is my opinion, for all i know you've just been misunderstanding me this whole time + didn't realize tim didn't like memes even though i think its 99% likely that you did
[/QUOTE]
woops the last two quotes failed but:

+ make that eat a hat bet then
no I'm not there yet

WHAT
and WHAT and YOURE USING IMO HERE EXACTLY ITS IN YOUR OPINION SINCE I HAVE 0 IDEA WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT HERE
yes all of this is my opinion, for all i know you've just been misunderstanding me this whole time + didn't realize tim didn't like memes even though i think its 99% likely that you did

hipmeow

Reaction score
claimed their role was related to drugs. and i know i just said they didnt soudn similar but his role could be related to drugs in a way similarly to yours without being similar, and that would mean it could easily not be evil, yes?
well just to elaborate, my issue is moreso with the fact that (i dont remember if their role or vice was the relation with drugs) he visits someone due to his vice but with my vice it just effects me

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
but it isn't, my argument still stands, i never said 'oh sorry i misunderstood nvm'
doubt considering he essentially said do you "i didnt read day 0 since it was just memes and theyre useless" and also "memes are garbage" at two points during the game, the former of which you surely must have read since you quoted it and responded, and im assuming you read the latter since why wouldn't you, so getting the jist that tim isn't a fan of memeing around seems likely
ok so in my mind, as town you'd usually react defensively and get into a fight when people sus you (as per my memory of the last two games)

this time you didn't (you're now saying the reason for this is since you thought i misunderstood you but ignoring that for the sake of explaining what my original argument was before you said that)

i think the reason you didn't is since you didn't want to get into the fight you usually would as town when someone suspects you (which could happen subconsciously aka your 'do what i do as town' strat doesn't 100% negate it from happening!) - you obviously gave your defence and in that sense made an "argument" but it wasn't as much of an argument as it could've been had you reacted like you have done as town in the past, and minimizing arguments would be good for you as scum since getting into an argument is dangerous

so when you had the opportunity to get out of a big fight you did and just stated your defense and moved on, not getting so defensive about it
no I'm not there yet
my final verdict is:
you misunderstand how i read tim not reading day 0
thus it is a misunderstanding
you are wrong
you're not conclusive enough to eat a hat, and if you're not at that stage i'm not satisfied enough to keep this argument going
neither of our opinions will change
yours will after the game, when you will see, that you are, quite literally, misunderstanding me
please say you'll eat a hat
it will at long last happen

PEACE until 1pm tomorrow im closing forums

hipmeow

Reaction score
why do you find it so hard to believe that not all vices work in the same way
i swear inf why are you reading everything i say completely differently from how i mean. im saying that im susp of that fact that someone who visits people due to their vice and their link to drugs that they may be detrimental to town, whereas while my vice is related to drugs it only effects me and not anyone else (atleast not that im aware of)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
my final verdict is:
you misunderstand how i read tim not reading day 0
thus it is a misunderstanding
oh in that sense of misunderstanding yeah i can see it possibly being

i thought you meant 'in your eyes you misunderstood stuff so you took back your argument' so i was argueing against that and when you used the word misunderstanding thought you were referring to that ^

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i swear inf why are you reading everything i say completely differently from how i mean. im saying that im susp of that fact that someone who visits people due to their vice and their link to drugs that they may be detrimental to town, whereas while my vice is related to drugs it only effects me and not anyone else (atleast not that im aware of)
ok i think i see what youre saying now

so you're saying

drugs do something bad to me

tim does something with drugs onto someone else

aka the bad thing that happens to me because of drugs, or something similarly bad, is now being done to someone else, therefore it's suspicious

is that your argument?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
perhaps a vice that enables someone to use their action

for example, a vice that makes you like coffee a bit too much
so when you have coffee, you immediately drink it and get the energy to perform your action, which you otherwise wouldn't be able to do, because you're too tired without your coffee

this is a hypothetical situation, of course, but you really need to stop thinking about vices as something strictly negative, because we have no indication at the moment whether they all are detrimental or not

hipmeow

Reaction score
tim does something with drugs onto someone else

aka the bad thing that happens to me because of drugs, or something similarly bad, is now being done to someone else, therefore it's suspicious

is that your argument?
ya mang. im just so confused how you keep like drawing different conclusions from what im saying this game, like if it was the first time sure id understand but thats like the third time now, it makes me think you are acting under different assumptions due to maybe more info???

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
ya mang. im just so confused how you keep like drawing different conclusions from what im saying this game, like if it was the first time sure id understand but thats like the third time now, it makes me think you are acting under different assumptions due to maybe more info???
since in your post here:

well just to elaborate, my issue is moreso with the fact that (i dont remember if their role or vice was the relation with drugs) he visits someone due to his vice but with my vice it just effects me
you don't make it clear imo that it's the fact that drugs specifically are being used on others instead of himself that makes it suspicious, the only mention of drugs is in brackets saying you dont remember which part of it was related to drugs and you never clarify that the drug part is key to why you find it suspicious

so i found it easy to interpret your point as 'his vice effects other people but mine only effects me so his is sus [presumably because its different]

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
im seriously questioning my suspicion on hip since he has done a great job of explaining/defending all the accusations ive had with him so maybe i really do just keep misinterpreting him this game

idk he still feels scummy but that may be the tunnel talking

tbh at this rate i think the person i feel most comfortable lynching is poke since i could easily see me misreading oog considering how good he's been as scum in the past + i dont feel as though ive read enough about twg's posts to feel confident in him

but i barely have any reason behind poke other than 'he seems very different compared to before' which isn't a great reason

D

Deleted member 4601

Good morning folks, thanks for the million new posts

Honestly at this point I can only say that everyone just feels like they're behaving exactly like how they usually behave. Also on the vices I don't have any doubts on the claims that anyone has put forth esp the positive ones and with Tim even though the whole designation thing is kinda cryptic I don't see if there's really any upsides to putting it out so early unless there's a legitimate plan behind it? I stand corrected

Anyway backreading a second time

Boooo

Reaction score
I'm too fucking tired to read all of that back and forth, oops

She literally wants you to think this to prevent claiming early, these thoughts purely benefit non-town
I don't see how claiming early helps town at all???
explained below

what designate does (he implies it does something but not what) for example

also notty what's your stance on claiming and stuff since i'm too tired to read back rn but you said you didn't want tim to claim his vice and then suddenly you appeared on hip's shoulder against booo but this time seemingly wanting her to out her whole vice not just the positive vs negative thing yet you've not suggested a vice massclaim so why are you only focusing it on booo

anyway reads list time

these are flimsy since it's so early but I'll share anyway

scum:
hip - vibes, his overreaction to my push earlier makes me think nervous scum, don't think he'd be so bothered about positive vices as town since it just doesn't seem like it will be useful to know at all and so seems like busywork, also didn't like his strawman earlier against boooo when he was like 'i fail to see how claiming whether your vice is positive or not will give mafia infinite power' - idk if hip would strawman as town or not tbh but it just pinged my radar when he did that

moog - vibes, too quiet, in the past 2 games he got mega defensive when someone suspected him but here he's just been cool as a cucumber and 'why me :(' and it feels so off like he's holding himself back from getting into a fight this game since he's trying harder to survive than usual

twg - again pure vibes

poke - pure vibes, especially these posts:

just vibes really scummy to me idk why, also the "tbh" seems slightly like a cushion to make him seem a bit more agreeable and less likely to be suspected, idk i just expect town poke to just say "i dont think pushing tim for his claim would be helpful." (i know its nitpicky)

i'm 99% sure you've only played with tim once and he didn't do that in that game so this smells like BS too

slight town:
notty - i know i said scum earlier but that was just kind of in that moment how i felt but before that + after i feel they're town, just vibes
tim - i dont think he'd draw this much attention to himself as mafia and he vibes town to me
stranger - vibes

i lowkey wanna put booo on my town list too since i do think they seem townie but i also feel like they might be 'following' me a bit, it seems most of their points are echos of what i've already said before but like presented in a bit of a more aggressive way so that makes me a bit nervous

i also lowkey wanna put ender on my town list since his scumhunting thought processes feel legit since they're well thought out and reasonable but i dont doubt he'd be able to fake that as scum + i think he's much more agreeable this game than he was last game when he was town so those things make me hesitate to town read him

everyone else is neutral
I agreed with the Hip point, still do ?‍♀

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
also dont think ill stop asking you if ur vice is good or bad notty, i am inevitable
Is being inevitable YOUR vice?

Coffee is an addiction
Don't you judge my addiction!

Anyway, quick summary of other stuff that's gone on b/c I gotta sleep soon.

-Poke's reads make sense to me.
-My read on Mooglie thus far could tilt either way. I don't see anything that makes me say that they're likely town, but I don't see anything that makes me say that they're likely scum either.
-If we're gonna lynch, I'm still of the opinion that Notty or Tim would be our best choice.
-However, I'd still prefer a no lynch over all since its still meme day 0.

So that said:
Unovte
Vote No Execution

Night y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.