The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
id be down for a day 0 lynch cus i feel like it this game

that being said, i tried reading the past pages and its all a big mumbo jumbo to me, ill have to reread to grasp intricacies of all the convos. mostly what i can tell has been about vices. for me personally i dont feel sharing vices would be detrimental, but some seem sensitive to the whole ordeal, and i also dont mind just keeping that info to ourselves for now.

tim, hip, and also inffy feel a bit off when i tried to read the past pages, but hear me out, i dont mean what they said, just the general feeling i got when reading their posts. i hope this doesnt come of as too memey cus im not joking, but the aura to their posts felt off.

anyhow on the lynch. wellllll deadline is 12 hours away and i got no clue who to vote, so day is prolly gonna end in no execution, which is also fine i guess.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
oh in that sense of misunderstanding yeah i can see it possibly being
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i swear im actually going to kill you (this is a sigh of relief + frustration that it took this long)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i swear im actually going to kill you (this is a sigh of relief + frustration that it took this long)
Is your vice that you have to clarify your feelings or something

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
yeah expecting people to catch you up is probably just gonna disappoint you on forum games since it's a lot more expected that everyone reads everything compared to LCN
Unless it's 15 pages of garbage!
tell me if ur vice is positive or negative now
show me NOW im too lazy to find it
Wow, that's super aggressive and I don't like it.
My vice makes me happy :)
:)
Is your vice that you have to clarify your feelings or something
I often feel the need to clarify my feelings lest they be misunderstood and someone like notty turns it into a mess. It's more likely to be something like that, I find unlikely (but not impossible!) that there would be some sort of speech compulsion, mostly on the basis that it feels like it's undermining the player's free will. I feel that way about speech compulsion in general, not just this specific game.
can you respond to this please @Timdood3 since I'd also like to know why you told us it was drug related and stuff when you're not willing to explain what exactly you mean
I....? I'm not really sure what it is you want. People were already theorizing about it, I figured it was better to confirm the theory so people didn't get totally sidetracked and set on "I no longer care what he says, this is it and I know it!" Like I'm sure notty will never drop the "cultist" idea, despite it having no actual basis in anything. It's the same concept as me being quick to shut down misinformation.

I won't lie, I skimmed the last few pages. I'm pretty busy with work and moving so I'm doing my best to keep up, but as a result I don't have any real reads. A few off the top of my head: Inf feels town, Oog feels town, Hip feels less than town, I remember thinking while I was reading that HK felt off....I don't have a solid basis for any of these and most other players I can't remember any feelings about. Could be because I'm tired idk. I'll probably go to bed soon so if I don't respond that's probably why.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Vote Count :3
Wherein there are eight hours left!!
Deadline Clock

No Execution - 5 (Mooglie, hipmeow, Comp, Nottykitten, Stranger from Planet 9) [E-5]
Stranger from Planet 9 - 2 (Enderfive, TheWeakGuy48) [E-8]
PokeSvorlds - 1 (Infected_Alien8_) [E-9]
Ltin - 1 (Stranger from Planet 9) [E-9]
Mooglie - 1 (JurgenVW) [E-9]
Wow, good to know that my vote counts multiple times.

Boooo

Reaction score
id be down for a day 0 lynch cus i feel like it this game

that being said, i tried reading the past pages and its all a big mumbo jumbo to me, ill have to reread to grasp intricacies of all the convos. mostly what i can tell has been about vices. for me personally i dont feel sharing vices would be detrimental, but some seem sensitive to the whole ordeal, and i also dont mind just keeping that info to ourselves for now.

tim, hip, and also inffy feel a bit off when i tried to read the past pages, but hear me out, i dont mean what they said, just the general feeling i got when reading their posts. i hope this doesnt come of as too memey cus im not joking, but the aura to their posts felt off.

anyhow on the lynch. wellllll deadline is 12 hours away and i got no clue who to vote, so day is prolly gonna end in no execution, which is also fine i guess.
Who are you most willing to lynch right now?
interesting and just after i said you felt off mhmh

i guess the 5 posts i made so far are telling a lot
Teaaaa ?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
make a comprehensive case GO!
except even if you do theres a 99% chance not enough people will show up
i dont have one it's just a vibe/meta read (as in he's very different to how he usually is as town, from what ive seen)

like i'm 85% sure he's scum but i can't really make a case since it's kind of too difficult to put into words my impression of him now vs my impression of him previously in town games but i'll try to think of a way

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
well i went through pokes posts and nothing spoke to me but i think i only played 1 game with him before so idk what hes like usually

only thing i have an issue with is
I like inff’y words on tim too
Also on moog kinda. Wouldn’t say theyve felt v towny in any appearances
There’s a long argument going on rn though that im not reading cause it seems pointless and completely useless but someone correct me if im wrong
since infs words on me were all scattered throughout that long argument so agreeing with them while not reading the argument is a bit odd but i guess it could have been about infs first post on me but there wasnt any justification in that post (i think)
but this sure isnt lynch worthy!

i blame inf for this USELESS day 0!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
actually i guess there was justification
moog - vibes, too quiet, in the past 2 games he got mega defensive when someone suspected him but here he's just been cool as a cucumber and 'why me :(' and it feels so off like he's holding himself back from getting into a fight this game since he's trying harder to survive than usual
but obviously me DISPROVING everything here was scattered throughout that long argument so!!!!!!!!!!!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
on the TWG subject (i literally have no reads so im going through others since i swear this day 0 has felt so wrong even since the start i just knew nothing would come from it when i usually like day 0!) this series of things is a bit odd
Maybe we should start with just claiming names, since Alisha rarely puts a RID-killer in her games.
In all seriousness we don't know what the different roles can do, for all we know there could be a VIC-killer or a druglord out there who just found their first victim.
It's hard to know what roles Alisha might've put in the game, anything from a VID-killer to some crazy mafia faction roles. Alisha has a vivid imagination - I think it's a bad idea to be so naive/in denial of there being a role which could deal a great deal of damage knowing our vices.
to go from thinking alisha wouldnt have an RID killer -> thinking that there will be a VID killer (which is essentially a RID killer) -> thinking that theres 0 way to know what wacky roles would be in the game seems a bit odd, but the first suggestion about claiming names was in response to notty suggesting a massclaim on like page 1 so its like a bias quote i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.