The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boooo

Reaction score
you said you townread hip now!
+ you better be talking about poke/twg and not me
Why are you so worried about one person scum reading you?

dont worry ive got this down to a science now, i can confirm notty is town this game and my evidence is that i knew they were mafia last game so you know you can trust this 100%
I mean just because you were right once doesn't mean you are now but i get what youre saying
unless you guys are a team

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't really see that from him, where do you see it?
idk there isn't really a specific thing i can point to, it's just an impression i get from his posts

I mean you have more experience with him than me but I'm still not seeing it
idk how to describe it still

it's just a bit floppy compared to his like sharpness as town if that makes any sense?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yeah!!!!

Inf you said you'd be on board wheres your vote you haven't even entered the ship
idk i was going to switch but then it made me feel nervous since im more confident about poke being scum and it feels like i shouldnt unvote him and then i just started replying to others instead

if theres noone willing to lynch poke with me then i guess my only other viable option would be twg but it still feels like poke is better

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also oog what about you
dont think either are particularly suspicious (as i showed in my posts! unless your thing about twg lying about the first post was a meme (i thought it was a meme based on the discord mafia stuff but idk if alisha has even hosted games there since discord mafia is trash fight me!!!)) but i guess a lynch is a lynch except i think no lynch will even be reached by deadline at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.