The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
also random comment but i could also see boooo and poke as a potential team (boooo's 'lol' comments sound like nervous 'i dont want you to scumread me' addons to their posts sometimes + poke townread boooo + boooo would rather lynch twg than poke)
(and also the thing earlier about them potentially 'following' me

Boooo

Reaction score
also random comment but i could also see boooo and poke as a potential team (boooo's 'lol' comments sound like nervous 'i dont want you to scumread me' addons to their posts sometimes + poke townread boooo + boooo would rather lynch twg than poke)
fair
this is why you do a NL because this is all madness
? i don't wanna nl

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
hks posts are also kinda weird and theres also this
ill have to reread to grasp intricacies of all the convos
whenever someone says theyre gonna reread i 100000000000% doubt and always interpret it as a cover and hoping noone will bring it back up again and be satisfied with you having 0 input on the conversation before since your justification at the time was that you would reread it and come back to it later

and i dont even expect anyone to reread this day 0 since literally 75% of it is inf vs hip and then inf vs me and both of those conversations essentially went in circles for a long time

at the same time he said he was busy + on a 24 hour flight but like i refuse to believe anyone rereads entire threads (except paige last game)

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Vote Count :3
Under three hours to go, I got reports of clock outages so just be aware of the time!
Deadline Clock

No Execution - 5 (Mooglie, hipmeow, Comp, Stranger from Planet 9, Mulbery) [E-5]
Stranger from Planet 9 - 2 (Enderfive, TheWeakGuy48) [E-8]
TheWeakGuy48_ - 1 (Nottykitten) [E-9]
PokeSvorlds - 1 (Infected_Alien8_) [E-9]
Mooglie - 1 (JurgenVW) [E-9]

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
also im about to use my psychic abilities to predict 4-5 mafia and 2 3p based on how many people there are plus i think someone asked how many maf or whatever they thought their were
Same except I predict 0 Mafia and a bunch of third parties including a cult

? i don't wanna nl
Says the unvoter

Status
Not open for further replies.