The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
OOO apparently I'm still voting Stranger, who'd known

unvote

Now I thought about who I would be up for lynching currently - although I'm not sure how likely it is for a lynch to happen I still think it is interesting to see how people react etc. Booo's flip flopping like crazy, being open to lynch pretty much anyone with the reason that they want a no-lynch to happen no matter what. IDK this feels off to me as they've said multiple times that I/others can flip either way but their still OK with lynching someone then, although hasn't really pushed for anyone except hip (why not push an inactive in that case?). Booo being a relatively new forum player makes me think that she's more used to the discord format when it comes to this (where wagons are more or less necessary for a lynch to happen).

Although in addition to what I said early, Notty has acted memey and not really that interested in logic recently. Basically she didn't mention a read on me or anything, which isn't scummy in itself but when she votes me with the reason of (and I quote directly here) "Why not?". Like completely out of the blue because I share my reads she realises I'm the perfect lynch for the "Why not?" reason. I get the feeling she is disinterested in the game and have a more carefree attitude, possibly in hopes that with little time remaining a wagon would start on me - which I don't think Notty would do if she was town.

Vote Notty

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Although in addition to what I said early, Notty has acted memey and not really that interested in logic recently. Basically she didn't mention a read on me or anything, which isn't scummy in itself but when she votes me with the reason of (and I quote directly here) "Why not?".
That wasn't a reason it was a question which you haven't answered yet

I get the feeling she is disinterested in the game and have a more carefree attitude, possibly in hopes that with little time remaining a wagon would start on me - which I don't think Notty would do if she was town.
Yes I'm so disinterested I've barely posted this game

Boooo

Reaction score
sameeee, I'm tempted to just trust inffy on this but i don't fully trust inffy yet either
OOO apparently I'm still voting Stranger, who'd known

unvote

Now I thought about who I would be up for lynching currently - although I'm not sure how likely it is for a lynch to happen I still think it is interesting to see how people react etc. Booo's flip flopping like crazy, being open to lynch pretty much anyone with the reason that they want a no-lynch to happen no matter what. IDK this feels off to me as they've said multiple times that I/others can flip either way but their still OK with lynching someone then, although hasn't really pushed for anyone except hip (why not push an inactive in that case?). Booo being a relatively new forum player makes me think that she's more used to the discord format when it comes to this (where wagons are more or less necessary for a lynch to happen).

Although in addition to what I said early, Notty has acted memey and not really that interested in logic recently. Basically she didn't mention a read on me or anything, which isn't scummy in itself but when she votes me with the reason of (and I quote directly here) "Why not?". Like completely out of the blue because I share my reads she realises I'm the perfect lynch for the "Why not?" reason. I get the feeling she is disinterested in the game and have a more carefree attitude, possibly in hopes that with little time remaining a wagon would start on me - which I don't think Notty would do if she was town.

Vote Notty
I'd lynch an inactive. I've given reasoning for changing my mind as well, but atm I'm really just not sure what to do. I like d0 lynches because they give town info and i feel like nling gives scum a leg up, i do the same thing on lcn. Voting on a 50/50 flip d0 is better than nling imo.

Have you ever played with notty?

Boooo

Reaction score
i don't really want to lynch poke just because he's acting like he does as town imo

i do think twg is a little weird on his notty reads but the fact that notty wants to vote them if off putting to me.

Who here has played with notty before?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Have you ever played with notty?
I have not personally but I know many people who have.

I'd lynch an inactive. I've given reasoning for changing my mind as well, but atm I'm really just not sure what to do. I like d0 lynches because they give town info and i feel like nling gives scum a leg up, i do the same thing on lcn. Voting on a 50/50 flip d0 is better than nling imo.
Which inactive would you vote for?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
ok fine (this link is broken btw but i went there myself) they feel a bit different but idk if its enough to justify a LYNCH + economy was based on figuring out coin mechanics so logic was more needed in that game but i guess there was a more like idk direct vibe about their posts that game but this is all based on page 124 stuff rather than day 0 stuff

i would genuinely rather lynch jurgen/mac (im usually not one to advocate lynching inactives (i think) but i slightly doubt theyll ever become active in this game and do i have the energy for this)

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
That wasn't a reason it was a question which you haven't answered yet
I asked for your reason and you responded it with "Why not?". That's literally your reasoning, here let me quote it for you:
mind explaining why
Yes I'm so disinterested I've barely posted this game
Maybe disinterested is a strong word but you've messed around this game with cult-theories which I'm 99% sure is a joke but you keep mentioning it. You have shown a careless attitude with your vote on me however, which I still haven't found a single reason for?

Status
Not open for further replies.