The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
enjoy my weak reads list since 75% of the players are inactive

Boooo - uh probably town
Comp - not enough to read on
Enderfive - uh probably town
hipmeow - uh probably scum
HKCaper - well he came clean about not actually rereading (i swear literally noone does) so i forgive him for that but i wouldnt say i read him either way yet
Infected_alien8_ - town (im wary tho i feel like im blindly trusting)
JurgenVW - not enough to read on
Ltin - not enough to read on which makes me suspicious but they did say something about having not enough time on day 0 so idk
MacTarvish - not enough to read on but my vibes say he's scum
Mooglie - 100% mafia, lynch him at all costs
Mulbery - idk why someone would give mulb an item that lets them kill people so its slightly suspicious that happened and could just be a cover but idk why would you need a cover for anything yet
Nottykitten - town
Good Skele - not enough to read on
PokeSvorlds - im still unsure but from infs suggestion, their posts from economy didn't give the same energy as posts this game BUT it was day 0 so i think its reasonable for them to not give the same energy, i'd say neutral probably
sessybessy - not enough to read on (i literally forgot they were playing), they were slightly more active last game when they were scum so i guess thats mild reason to trust but i have 0 opinion
Shadow_Hunter3 - not enough to read on which makes me suspicious
Stranger from Planet 9 - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm neutral tbh something feels LACKING idk how to describe
TheWeakGuy48_ - mmmmmmmmmmmm neutral too maybe leaning to scum but not all that much
Timdood3 - idk i trust the leaving crumbs behind to help prove their claim later on, so probably town/third party

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
enjoy my weak reads list since 75% of the players are inactive

Boooo - uh probably town
Comp - not enough to read on
Enderfive - uh probably town
hipmeow - uh probably scum
HKCaper - well he came clean about not actually rereading (i swear literally noone does) so i forgive him for that but i wouldnt say i read him either way yet
Infected_alien8_ - town (im wary tho i feel like im blindly trusting)
JurgenVW - not enough to read on
Ltin - not enough to read on which makes me suspicious but they did say something about having not enough time on day 0 so idk
MacTarvish - not enough to read on but my vibes say he's scum
Mooglie - 100% mafia, lynch him at all costs
Mulbery - idk why someone would give mulb an item that lets them kill people so its slightly suspicious that happened and could just be a cover but idk why would you need a cover for anything yet
Nottykitten - town
Good Skele - not enough to read on
PokeSvorlds - im still unsure but from infs suggestion, their posts from economy didn't give the same energy as posts this game BUT it was day 0 so i think its reasonable for them to not give the same energy, i'd say neutral probably
sessybessy - not enough to read on (i literally forgot they were playing), they were slightly more active last game when they were scum so i guess thats mild reason to trust but i have 0 opinion
Shadow_Hunter3 - not enough to read on which makes me suspicious
Stranger from Planet 9 - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm neutral tbh something feels LACKING idk how to describe
TheWeakGuy48_ - mmmmmmmmmmmm neutral too maybe leaning to scum but not all that much
Timdood3 - idk i trust the leaving crumbs behind to help prove their claim later on, so probably town/third party
ty
for the ones where you didn't give a reason like boooo/ender/hip is that just vibes or is there more to it

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
ty
for the ones where you didn't give a reason like boooo/ender/hip is that just vibes or is there more to it
hip isnt really playing the same as last game + something feels weird
boos been active enough and not really holding back (i think??) so i have some trust on that
ender i was thinking about after i posted and tbh im not sure, i would say my vibes say ? but my mind says town just based on the day 0 stuff about tim

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i mean i assumed booo was just voting me the first time due to you doing that misunderstanding thing and i dont remember them really doing the same thing with the other two times you did it so
but you sussd me back when it was the first time

and you failed to mention boooo at all, who was doing exactly what i was doing except with 10x more force and actually voted for you unlike me

why is that

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
basically i think u were doing all this nonsense to lynch me because ur a dirty scum and i thought they saw you doing this nonsense and was like wow maybe hes onto something
but she had the exact same arguments as me

why is it sus for me to start it but not for her to continue it and push even harder than i did

is it because she's your teammate

hipmeow

Reaction score
but she had the exact same arguments as me
because she was following you
why is it sus for me to start it but not for her to continue it and push even harder than i did
because i think you started it for malicious reasons and they jumped on assuming you were onto something (plus again you went on to misunderstand another two things i said)

Status
Not open for further replies.