The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
have you ever seen boooo as sucm btw
yeah twice. neither are perfect examples cause one was role-heavy (tho ig this is too) and the other was a long time ago but a good amount of the time (maybe 60%) of her town games she has a very distinctive style that i dont think she could replicate as scum. (the rest of the time it's still that style but li

oh hk reminded me of the other question you asked
-- i cant find the quote but you asked about my gamestate/inf!scum comment

several of your pushes/conversations id have to consider much more in-depth cause they could have very interesting implications as for your intentions if you were scum, and could be with teammates imo if that happened (moog and hip, but also like ender a little and i dont recall if others). but most of those people i think are more likely town than scum and as said below, i just think the web of scum isnt that interconnected

like i genuinely feel like the mafia are mostly inactives
is what i have said. not all certainly but like 2-3 i think. tho some possibilities are getting more active

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
why do you think id be teamed with those people
ur dumb interactions with hip/moog were dumb and i feel like that would be a mafia strat to push on your teamates with a dumb reason so no one follows. idk why i thought you and ender have jelled but ig you two have just been at a distance where you agree mostly but dont actually interact much. it's only really one-way btw, if theyre scum it doesnt make me think of you as scum much more. also theyre probably all town anyways

also why do you think this
its like you havent paid attention to anything ive ever said. cause i think several active people are town. and of the ones im less sure of i still think most of those are probably town, which means out of the non-inactives i have like max two scumreads

leave ltin alone, he's at bandcamp!
tsk ok

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
ur dumb interactions with hip/moog were dumb and i feel like that would be a mafia strat to push on your teamates with a dumb reason so no one follows. idk why i thought you and ender have jelled but ig you two have just been at a distance where you agree mostly but dont actually interact much. it's only really one-way btw, if theyre scum it doesnt make me think of you as scum much more. also theyre probably all town anyways
but you said earlier you could see where i was coming from during those arguments so ??

its like you havent paid attention to anything ive ever said. cause i think several active people are town. and of the ones im less sure of i still think most of those are probably town, which means out of the non-inactives i have like max two scumreads
sorry there's a lot of people/a lot to remember

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
but you said earlier you could see where i was coming from during those arguments so ??
yeah but it's still dumb. i get your initial thought and question but the way you went about the nitpicking and not considering other perspectives was dumb, after the 2nd page there's like nothing more to get. though i dont mean it's not understandable, cause it's easy to get into a long argument over nearly nothing, ive done that before but when i do i get tired of it and think it's dumb so it's still that

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm ten pages behind someone help.
I'm really busy with moving out of my apartment right now, but I'll respond to a couple of probably outdated quotes.
The 50% chance hes a cult leader aside, I feel half of what he told us yesterday was a lie so I'd like him to elaborate on what exactly he was doing
I haven't lied about anything at all, and I've already explained all of my actions from yesterday.
@Timdood3 if i were to suggest you hmm, visit moog, would you have any response of consideration to that
I would have consideration to visit anyone; I don't affect the person I visit in any way.

D

Deleted member 4601

Hi hi it's 2:30 am and I'm on my phone on the mobile website so it's kinda a pain to use actual quotes but I'll just say a few things uhh

• Odd vibes from Boo. Not enough for me to vote him but not neutral either but hip seems weirder atm
  • I don't know who on earth gave me the killing item but the mechanics of it afaik is that I give it to someone and they die, and if keep it then I die (this is just gonna look like a night kill which honestly doesn't help innit) (also notice I don't use the word "shoot" because this ain't a gun and it ain't a day kill)
  • I'll finalize the kill target in a minute lemme finish this post first then I'll probably check through the inactives probs skele like what the rest mentioned
  • Lip balm is mine! Gimme

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hi hi it's 2:30 am and I'm on my phone on the mobile website so it's kinda a pain to use actual quotes but I'll just say a few things uhh

• Odd vibes from Boo. Not enough for me to vote him but not neutral either but hip seems weirder atm
  • I don't know who on earth gave me the killing item but the mechanics of it afaik is that I give it to someone and they die, and if keep it then I die (this is just gonna look like a night kill which honestly doesn't help innit) (also notice I don't use the word "shoot" because this ain't a gun and it ain't a day kill)
  • I'll finalize the kill target in a minute lemme finish this post first then I'll probably check through the inactives probs skele like what the rest mentioned
  • Lip balm is mine! Gimme
did you read boooo's posts from today btw

Status
Not open for further replies.