The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 4601

I should probably mention that when I obtained this bomb at the end of last night it came with the option for me to give it to someone else, and it doesn't mention anything about strapping

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The only reason you could know this if you gave them the bombs
not necessarily

Physically impossible unless you clarify what 'earlier' means.
mulb would you care to explain how you choose your target with the bomb since i feel like its better coming from you

Theres no Mafia in this game but do elaborate
i think poke/hip/boooo are clearly teaming

earlier on day 0 i thought 'boooo has some balls going onto hip as a townie in a brand new forum in the strong way that she is'

but then she tried to murder me and so i figure she was just bussing which makes sense why she was so ballsy about it

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Not necessarily. If there are multiple N2 bombs only one of them will go off, chosen at random
hang on did you get told this?
The only reason you could know this if you gave them the bombs
^^ inffy, 1) how you know boo got a bomb 2) how you know he placed it on you (this seems dumb after you answer 1) when i think about it, cus you prob got told someone placed a bomb on you and somehow know boo had a bomb)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I should probably mention that when I obtained this bomb at the end of last night it came with the option for me to give it to someone else, and it doesn't mention anything about strapping
yeah i didnt mean literally strap but theres no way for me to pass it on to anyone else unless someone can take items from me and give it away to someone else during the night, since it goes off end of n2

D

Deleted member 4601

The kill is only more or less confirmed due to the fact that you can't pass it to someone else at night, so if Inffy has a bomb it's kinda weird that he can't pass it to someone else unless he's actually holding a similar but different item

Status
Not open for further replies.