The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
the possibility of mafia being item givers to just have an easy claim to blend in is still a thing dont assume hip is inno just based on this!
i assume theres 1 mafia item giver, and 1 mafia member whos vice involves getting an item from a town item giver
also mulb could've gotten it from vising hip, not necessarily the other way round

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
anyhow, inf, this isnt clear to me, did you get told that boo gave you the bomb?
i got told that

a) boooo has a bomb
b) it goes off n2
c) i know how you choose a person to pass the bomb onto which mulb can explain since it'll be more believable i think
d) i saw boooo do it to me (and there's like 0 way it was an accident and youll understand why once mulb explains + you re-read boooo's last few posts)

D

Deleted member 4601

also im just going to assume mul isnt mafia simply because if you visit me i give u lip balm and if mul is maf and they visit me then that would just result in my death and they wouldnt get any benefit out of me if that makes sense
Wait is the condition for receiving lip balm to visit you

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
Not necessarily. If there are multiple N2 bombs only one of them will go off, chosen at random
why didn't you mention that before if it's in item description

It activates the condition of my vice, which makes me immune to roleblocks
so its a purely positive vice?

and inf went crazy but ok ig, will be sad if i was wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.