The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
How do you know this

How do you know this

How do you know this

How do you know this

When did you get this bomb? And you don't actually know if you have a bomb you're just assuming but you got told nothing by the host?
im not answering those on purpose

i know its probably annoying but its the best thing to do for town!

D

Deleted member 4601

Which of the 4 points exactly are you verifying since you should know exactly 0 of those things?
I can't verify that Boo has a bomb and passed it to Inffy but I can verify that Inffy's understanding of the mechanics of the bomb beyond what I had chosen to reveal is accurate

Hip I don't have lip balm right now

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
in my mind:
giving bomb is day thing (since tagging)
thus you receive item during the day
OPTION 1
the time inf receives the bomb coincides with the time that boo did the second tag
inf realises the tag as weird and goes back and looks at post and see the first post tag ('@inf talk') was super weird and pieces it together
OPTION B
since the bomb is an item, inf receives the instructions on how you send it to another player since theoretically the item text should be consistent, but theres a certain bit that tells you whether its stuck with you or not, inf checks where he was tagged and wow look at boo!!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
in my mind:
OPTION 1
the time inf receives the bomb coincides with the time that boo did the second tag
inf realises the tag as weird and goes back and looks at post and see the first post tag ('@inf talk') was super weird and pieces it together
OPTION B
since the bomb is an item, inf receives the instructions on how you send it to another player since theoretically the item text should be consistent, but theres a certain bit that tells you whether its stuck with you or not, inf checks where he was tagged and wow look at boo!!
1 b c 4 e f 6 now i know my abcs

D

Deleted member 4601

in my mind:
OPTION 1
OPTION B
The receiver of the bomb is not notified until nighttime. That's the final bit that I forgot to say

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
you leave me no choice @/nottykitten @/nottykitten
Didn't even tag Jivvi what an amateur!

i assume inf is barred from talking about it as a rule
this vote makes 0% sense if you dont vote boo ILL OUT YOUR CLAIM TO THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean there are TWO bombs which were both created the same night? As well as someone murdering your pet bunny? And Inf somehow knew all the details of the bomb but only knew Boooo had it and conveniently Boooo is using it on Inf?

Call me crazy but there is a 23% chance Inf gave Mulb the bomb, is fencing Boooo and forced them to double tag Inf anonymously

Status
Not open for further replies.