The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
since maybe i wont
Fencer
if i do then you see my claim anyway
I don't want to know tomorrow I want to know now, your claim is a giant mess of things you shouldn't physically be able to know.

if i dont then i get to go on without claiming

like i said i think i can get her lynched without it + its better that way so why wouldnt i try
Go get her lynched but I'm not voting Boooo till you claim how you got to know any of this.

ye i mean im 99% sure im dead in which case you'll get to see what my role was tomorrow anyway

but if im not then i could carry on without claiming
Maybe you should give credibility to your role today

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
what if you get janitored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i mean youd still know i was town in that case so know i was telling the truth (and by then boooo would be lynched anyways so it wouldnt even matter actually)

its not like mega important info for town, its just an explanation for why i know what i know, which you only need to know if you doubt what i say

but boooo tagged me twice for 0 reason + mulb confirmed its a way to pass on bombs so i dont foresee people will doubt me enough to force me to elaborate any further

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
let me step onto some tricky wifom ice

how would inf know of all these mechanics unless his role somehow is related to all of this?
why would inf make a play like this if it isnt true? we would find out soon enough if he's lying or not.

also mulb i think you should def take a chance with an inactive and not poke for now

Status
Not open for further replies.